What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

I'm starting to lose hope the translation will come out in the next, say, 5 years. Does the japanese version of Raidy 3 work with text hooker?
For whatever it's worth, JAST says it's coming out before Shiny Days. JAST is slow,

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

We got a release date now for Raidy 3, July 20th.

Perfeccia Ars

Demon Girl
Reputation score

We got a release date now for Raidy 3, July 20th.
Huh, that's cool, and here I was thinking it would come out in 2016. Just out of curiosity, does JAST have a record of missing deadlines and failing to deliver on time? I never follow their things.

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well well, looks like something I need to preorder and soon.

Potato

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Looks at first post : April 2011

has it been already 4 years that we are waiting for this game in english XD

Ozimandias

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks at first post : April 2011

has it been already 4 years that we are waiting for this game in english XD
No, I remember getting the Japanese version back end of 2012, and Jast didn't announce that they had completed the raw translation until a year later.

I guess we have been waiting around 18 months for Jast to integrate the English text into the game? which isn't that long for them. :eek:

Cheers,

OZ

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Huh, that's cool, and here I was thinking it would come out in 2016. Just out of curiosity, does JAST have a record of missing deadlines and failing to deliver on time? I never follow their things.
Until last December, I would say they were decent to keeping with their deadlines but all of the last four games they have released/are being released have been pushed back for one reason or another, and usually the day of or within a week of the release date as well.

Murazor

Lurker
Reputation score

Well i don't know how long this has been around but you can now preorder this game in English (digital edition) from this link here:

Its around $40, and i believe the date is still set for July 20th, which is roughly 26 days from now.

kyodash

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

guy where I can download game?
i search google in find game but when i finish setup i can't play game

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Just ten more days until Raidy 3!

I'm very much looking forward to the new fusion system between Raidy and the three monster girls.

So, a question to keep this thread a little more active; which of Raidy's fusion forms do you like the most? My favorite would be the one between Raidy and Fonfon.

Raidy and Fonfon's transformation is the second from the left. The catgirl one. I heard she fights with whips and martial arts, which is very much to my liking. Not to mention I'm very much into catgirls.

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Just ten more days until Raidy 3!

I'm very much looking forward to the new fusion system between Raidy and the three monster girls.

So, a question to keep this thread a little more active; which of Raidy's fusion forms do you like the most? My favorite would be the one between Raidy and Fonfon.

Raidy and Fonfon's transformation is the second from the left. The catgirl one. I heard she fights with whips and martial arts, which is very much to my liking. Not to mention I'm very much into catgirls.
base raidy is best raidy

moonblack

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I prefer Elven Raidy (Raidy+Foless).

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Shut up! Don't jinx it!
Jast's page still reads July 20th, 2015.

I expect to get my copy in the mail within a few days from the 20th. I bought the physical limited edition.

EDIT: Also, according to Jast's twitter, there hasn't been any delays. It's still on schedule.

I prefer Elven Raidy (Raidy+Foless).
She is pretty good looking in that form, I will admit. But then, I think all four forms of Raidy look great; Fonfon's is just my favorite!

Last edited by a moderator:

Shyao

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I am insanely jealous. I hope mine arrives soon.