What's new

VN/TEXT [Zyx] Ikazuchi no Senshi Raidy III ~Gyakushuu no Jashinkan~ / 雷の戦士ライディIII ~逆襲の邪神官~

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Lightning Warrior Raidy III

I've posted a Working cheat table for the "windowed english game" a long time ago on Hongfire, then, updated thanks to the file some posts before this one. This cheat table contains:
Code:
- Infinite HP(Any Amount ti'll 999)
- Max HP Changer(Any Amount ti'll 999)
- Infinite MP(Any Amount ti'll 999)
- Max MP Changer(Any Amount ti'll 999)
- Infinite Money
- Raidy Condition Changer(Fine, Poisoned, Paralized or Sleeping. Value 0 to 4)
- Change Current Exp(check how much you need to level up, then, put an amount near it, changing to 40.000 won't do anything... 40.000 = max, if you need 15 to level up, change to 14).
- Change Max Exp of game or possible exp to next level?
- Lightning Charge Amount(normal game max is 18, you can go up whatever you want, like 50.000)
- Form Change anywhere(Values from 0 to 3 as the document says)
- Teleport Code(can teleport to any place of the dungeon you want using coordinates, i've added a file to jump all dungeons if wanted)
- Restore Items Amount Changer(Includes Return Stones)
- Have All Equipment/Change Amount
Adding a save with all Scenes but missing a few CG's somehow(it's for english game)... extract inside raidy folder replacing what's there.

Attachments

Last edited:

imercenary

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I've posted a Working cheat table for the "windowed english game" game a long time ago on Hongfire, then, updated thanks to the file some posts before this one. This cheat table contains:
Code:
- Infinite HP
- Infinite MP
- Infinite Money
- Change Current Exp(check how much you need to level up, then, put an amount near it, changing to 40.000 won't do anything... 40.000 = max, if you need 15 to level up, change to 14).
- Lightning Char Amount(normal game max is 18, you can go up whatever you want)
- Form Change anywhere(Values from 0 to 3 as the document says)
- Teleport Code(can teleport to any place of the dungeon you want using coordinates, i've added a file to jump all dungeons if wanted)
- Restore Items Amount Changer(Includes Return Stones)
- Have All Equipment/Change Amount
This is more helpful than most people realize.

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Can someone explain what this means?
If you go to Eruje's tower as normal Raidy after passing those levels, you will get an h scene and the power of all your weapons will be upped by 1.

elsword

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone got BGM from this game ?

12TonWeight

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Do you mean if anyone got cancer from the BGM? Fair chance of that.
If you meant if anyone has the BGM as a ripped Mp3 or whatever file, I have to disappoint you. You'll have to use the game as a gloryfied music player im afraid.

artificial academy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Beside all the mediocre story, repeated gameplay, weaker in all RPG aspects than Lighting II, animated CGs are just some body parts moving, I spotted some inconsistent voice in Lighting's seiyuu, that's annoyed me the most. When Raidy's jealous or upset, the seiyuu turn to her childish voice. It's made me like: what the f***? It isn't a cute voice, but rather a girl tries too hard to make her voice cute. It's okay if she keep that childish voice throughout the game. But most of the times you'll find her voice change rapidly from a marture woman to some annoying kid in the next sentence. :mad: I think I've heard this voice from Bitch Police too.

Sorry to make you heard all my complaints. It's just another broken dream of mine :D.

tsukiaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've posted a Working cheat table for the "windowed english game" a long time ago on Hongfire, ...................................
I did not know you could do that on Cheat Engine. "Pointers" are cool

and thank you for your contribution

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So compared to Raidy II, the only things I think this did better was voice quality and animation. Compared to Raidy II, when something was animated it tended to be most of the scene and most scenes had at least one animated bit, while I vaguely remember some Raidy II animations just having her breasts move a bit, or only one of the two involved characters. As for the voices, they didn't sound like they were in a cave like in the other two games.

As for everything else, its worst. Its a huge pain to 100% because of the enema never being hinted at, having to do everything in all four forms, and transforming being a pain. After the first dungeon you should have been able to fuse wherever, that would have made it more bearable at least...

Money was worthless, and after the first dungeon the other forms were worthless because Raidy with some potions and the enema could beat everything by herself quicker and more reliably. Fusion/alchemy made no sense(the game explains why you don't have money, but you do so why can't I use it?) and just made being stocked up a pain.

The sex scenes were probably my biggest complaint though. They didn't feel like the old Raidy, where bdsm yuri was the focus. No, every scene in III was some form of penetration with a penis like object or a tentacle, there were even several rape scenes with the rapist being male. Most lose or win cgs avoided showing all the girls involved in the shot. It didn't feel like a yuri game to me, it felt like any other for men rape game just with female voices playing the rapist role.

This game was such a disappointment...

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I did not know you could do that on Cheat Engine. "Pointers" are cool

and thank you for your contribution
I thought i could get to the key/event items too, but they're too far ahead of the actual equipment, i've got the basic pointer for first kind of potion then gone adding +4 hex in the pointer value to collect the game items one by one, the problem is, the value of items dropped from monsters are all hidden(probably more than 50), the alchemy or money spending is all related to these items, i notice that if you want to get a certain weapon or something from Erouge Tower, you still need to have all necessary materials(sadly, their actual values and amount is hidden from player). So, probably all after Acessories would be materials and after all the materials, the key/event items. Another thing to point is that when you collect an item from a monster, every time you visit the Tower to trade for items, these material list will become empty after Erouge grab them all. Other than this, the game had too many events i didn't understand like the warning inside one of those dungeons(just a piece of paper without any tip that affect other things), or a Broken Sword in the Bee Hive Dungeon.

Last edited:

tsukiaki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Story question: I don't remember, but does anyone else remember if there was any mention of Wynn in the 2nd game?

cause I was looking into the files in the 2nd game, and I found a character list which had Wynn written in it

Jikorde

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Story question: I don't remember, but does anyone else remember if there was any mention of Wynn in the 2nd game?

cause I was looking into the files in the 2nd game, and I found a character list which had Wynn written in it
Honestly, I didn't even know she was searching for her boyfriend until 3. I thought she was looking for who taught her how to fight/use the spirit and to understand the power, not find a wandering boyfriend. I definitely don't remember if Wynn is mentioned in 2, though at this point I feel like either they rewrote the story or I'm remembering everything wrong.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

didnt go to far in game yet, anyone know how to make Raidy do piss scenes ? seen few in cg's

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I believe he was mentioned in the very beginning of Raidy 2, but that's about it.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Honestly, I didn't even know she was searching for her boyfriend until 3. I thought she was looking for who taught her how to fight/use the spirit and to understand the power, not find a wandering boyfriend. I definitely don't remember if Wynn is mentioned in 2, though at this point I feel like either they rewrote the story or I'm remembering everything wrong.

She starts the story of the first game saying she was after Wynn, her boyfriend who wanders around anywhere as he wants, she couldn't find him on the first city and no info from citizens, but she stayed to help anyway. This is basically the intro in Raidy 1 and Raidy 2, on Raidy 3, it's his first real in-game appearance(not mentioned only).

Cheddy413

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I believe he was mentioned in the very beginning of Raidy 2, but that's about it.
Don't know if you're aware, but your mega link is down, and the torrent has no seeders =/

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Don't know if you're aware, but your mega link is down, and the torrent has no seeders =/
I actually was not aware, thank you.

The Mega link should be a simple process of just getting a new link to the same file. I've done that and it's working on my end but you may need to let me know if it's not on anyone else's.

As for the torrent, it seems to actually be okay. Unfortunately I'm no longer in a situation where I can just leave the thing on and personally seed it all day anymore if what you're saying is actually the case, but after 3 months, I really shouldn't have to be. There's always the English torrent on Nyaa at any rate.

LuckyStars

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know the save file location of this game?

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

This game looks like fun, but I've never played the first one.
Can i jump in with this game or should i play the other 2 then this one?

Last edited:

lead21pc

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game looks like fun, but I've never played the first one.
Can i jump in with this game or should i play the other 2 then this one?
The first had a very dull voice actor but it's ok. The first from the beginning had no mini map, you must trials and errors unless you search walkthrough. The 2nd is better with minimap but Bad End in the 1st is better.