What's new

Official Copper's tits thread

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Best account suicide ever. We commend you Mega.

Let us remember the lulz that topic brought us and the death of said lulz when nunu closed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: RIP Megamickel

i do like to think i was right in him being a complete panzy about it though.

even shadow didn't ask us not to be mad at him for leaving.

nolulz.png

Went out in a blaze of "lookitme lookitme!!! I'm doin' stuffs!" also known as being an attention whore.

Stupid bastard. He actually thought he could do what he was planning.

Hey, he went out better than Shadow whether he was a pansy about it or not.

I hope that I go out of this forum by typing a long detailed message about me being attacked by a group of people breaking into my house, then when I smash one with the keyboard, I hope that, via coincidence, the letters typed in describe me fending them off. Then when I get stabbed in the back, my blood spurts across the screen and somehow the spattered blood appears in my post when my face falls on "enter"

Anyway... who's mega :p

Damn, look what i miss when I leave for vacation! what the hell happened?

Mega wants to leave his current persona, something about being in constant troller's remorse or some shit.

When I leave this forum, my post will only consist of one sentence.

"I must go now, my planet needs me."

and you will never hear from this gameguru again...

Well Gator, you can still find the thread I think, entitled Mega's "Leaving" thread. It was a rising of trolls, and a vomiting of hate and horse shit as a coward tried to make his mark... and apparantly has.

Regardless, hope you had a grand vacation.

I went camping all by myself, it was great! Thanks!

I plus reped Nunu for ending it ^^

Agreed though. Furry and all our other crazies in here should be safe enough to rest in piece. *goes off to rape some terrans*

I dunno... I guess he was a guy who did stuff... now he will have to do his stuff someplace else.

You'll probably notice if I leave. The forum won't work.

If I leave I will make a long, detailed list of all the women here on this site and claim that I slept with/raped each and every one of them.

Except Pale. She scares me.

Claiming to rape Rule... wow, someone could actually use that against you. Not a good idea.

Besides, if you tried to rape me, I'd just tear your balls out of your scrotum and shove them through your ribcage.

Hmm, into the kinky stuff I see :)
Maybe rule should go for you first then?

I have a friend that is always saying "I would rape people, but it's physically impossible for someone to not want to have sex with me."

Back