What's new

Weird Dream Thread

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Weird Dream Thread

I kinda wish it was. Making anime dumb as in mute might force the producers to actually think about what they do.

Lolfutas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is the most vivid nightmare I've ever had, it's one of the few dreams I've had that I'll remember for the rest of my life.

I was wandering an ancient, crumbling city that had been overtaken by vegetation and what seemed to be living shadows, flitting from nook to cranny out of the corner of my eye, never revealing anything but dark, barely visible forms and the occasional glowing eye. I was trying to discover the whereabouts of the city's inhabitants, or at least a way to get out. Every sign I saw said "Welcome to Hollow Ground", and I could occasionally hear or feel things moving beneath my feet. The dream changed completely when I finally made my way out of the city limits, and when I looked up at the clouds, I thought I could see the shadows from earlier moving around inside. I was walking away from the city and I could hear the sounds of it crumbling behind me, leaving nothing but a crater. All I could see now was the darkened sky, the clouds, and a never-ending plain of grass interrupted by a single hill. When I was finally standing at the top of the hill, it began to rain, and its coolness made me happy at first. But the rain turned warm and began falling as blood, turning the clouds disgusting red color. Body parts, loose flesh, and organs started to fall with the blood, and eventually entire dead bodies or mangled living people who screamed for help until they hit the ground. The dream finally ended with me drowning in the blood, and when I woke up I could still taste it, but it turned out that I had bitten the inside of my cheek at some point while I was sleeping, and that was why I had tasted blood.

tl;dr I had a scary dream and was too scared to sleep for almost a week afterwards

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

So I had two odd dreams last night. For the first;

For some reason zombies were roaming the earth. I was with a group of people and we were travelling on a train that we had hijacked and escaped a city heavily populated with zombies. Eventually we stop at the last train station and get off the train and follow the road. The area seemed to have not been hard by the infection just yet with only a few zombies shambling around which were very easy to avoid. Though as night drew in the zombie count kept increasing until we had to find a place to hide from them. We soon come to a large abandoned storage factory, and a couple of the survivors suggest hiding in it. Most of them agreed as as we made our way to the building one of the girls from the group and pulls me aside and starts sneaking away from them. When I asked why aren't we going with them she replied with they're obviously going to get killed by the zombies so there's no point in staying with them. The dream ended then. I do find it funny how I wasn't the dick this time round.

In my second dream I was standing outside a shop at night, from what I could tell it was a pretty cold night. Anyway, for some reason I was talking to some girl about my life and we were discussing what I had done so far in my life. It then went on about all the people I've met, several of them eventually turning up in the dream. It then eventually goes on to what I could do in the future though I don't really remember anything about what was said and I woke up shortly after. The girl in both dreams were the same, and for some reason quite a few of the dreams I've had over the past several years have featured this one girl. Unfortunately whenever I wake up I can never remember what her face looked like. I don't really think too much on it mostly because it's a dream.

Darmy647

Lurker
Reputation score

I fell asleep in the bathtub while relaxing, and i had a dream i was drowning. I immediately jumped up awake and thought it was all just a dream. But then my throat started burning really bad, and i woke up again under water. I hate those dreams within a dream.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

When I was a kid I used to constantly have dreams about drowning.

maikochan

User #69
Reputation score

I just woke up from a wierd dream. I'll highlight the wierdest parts for me, parts that I have no idea where they came from.

I was living with a roommate somewhere, and my roomie was a black guy (Wierdness 1: I have no black friends. Though I did have one in high school, I've seen him only once in passing since then.) and the son of the artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Prince (or whatever he goes by now. That's not as wierd, I mentioned him in a joke the night before). There was a birthday party for him and he fell down and broke a speaker. Then, once everyone left, we were talking and he pulled a small revolver out of a rolltop desk. I had seen the revolver earlier in the dream too. (Wierdness 2-4: But also kinda cool) I found out it was made by Swiss Army and even folded up, it also had a CD player and several bottles of alcohal in it... somehow. So we came up with an idea to sneak the booze into, of all things, dish soap for some reason (Wierdness 5). The last thing I remember before waking up was telling him that the window sill in the front of the building wasn't good.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Replying with a post of SUBSTANCE.

I’m a male Alien on a ship, space cruiser. It lands on earth for some minor repairs, and only officers are allowed to leave the ship. I’m not an officer, but I jump ship anyway, and suddenly GIANT ASPLOSION!

I wake up in a GBI (Galactic Bureau of Investigation) Van. There is a woman telling me that it’s okay, they got me out safely, and they’re looking through some documents recovered from the blast. The Agent notices GBI and Earth Gov’t seals on the papers and freaks out. “They don’t know anyone survived, we have to get you to safety!”

They send me (Disguised) to live with an alien group that needed a new servant. I am relegated to all kinds of duties (as a woman) in this castle thing.

Soon, the captain of the ship that asploded shows up and is treated as a guest of honor. I know he’s a good man, treat him with respect and kindness, and do everything to make his stay comfortable. The captain notices and seems to be falling for me, but as a woman!

In an effort to get to know the captain, I run away from my duties to become a froggy looking alien (with the help of the disguise device) and “accidentally” end up with the captain at a restaurant. We order the same meal, and I let slip I haven’t had this since I was off planetside. The captain is suspicious and when we leave, he ambushes me and grills me on the ship I was last one, because the one he captained was the only one that served this kind of rice. It was apparently food from our homeworld

I run away, but it turns out while I was gone someone broke into the castle house and it’s overrun. I use this weird combination of ninjutsu and technology to fight off a bunch of people and return to the captain’s quarters. I manage to get the captain out of the house and we both land in a swamp. I’m still disguised as the servant woman, and the captain kisses me. I tell the captain I’m actually a man, and drop the disguise thingie before pulling it back on and running away… somewhere

I am eventually captured by the Son of the house owner (Who was the guy that blew up the ship), and my disguise device is destroyed. They attempt to kill me, but the captain shows up, shoots them all, and rescues me (still a man here) for a good happy ever after kind of story.

SO YEAH. WTF BRAIN.

Also, if this sounds any bit familiar... I'm using it as a plot for a new novella idea rofl

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Kind of a necro, but it's relevant to the thread. And everyone loves hearing about other peoples dreams.

Anyway, I was working in a burger joint and for some reason I was forced to wear the girls outfit. I was just going about doing whatever burger flippers do (most likely flipping burgers) though once it was time to get a fresh batch of burgers I wandered into a kind of meat processing factory built into the side of the fast food restaurant (or would that be the restaurant was built into the side of hte factory?). I then proceeded to hack away at some corpse lying down on a slab of metal until I cut off enough meat to process into burgers. Bear in mind that there were a load of corpses of varying degree's of decomposition travelling around the place on meat hooks. Once the patties had been made I then went back to the restaurant and fried them up ready for the next orders.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

for some reason I was forced to wear the girls outfit.
[Most important part of the dream to analyze]

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

[Most important part of the dream to analyze]
Then analyse away my good sir! Though the hacking of the dead bodies isn't important as well? Didn't creep me out, just thought it was odd.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Haha, nah I was just joking. Dream analysis is shit. Actually shit is even better than dream analysis because with a pile of shit, I can actually find evidence of things you have done or put into your body, allowing me to at least have a shed of light on your behavior.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Had one of those rare dreams where a forum member (vaguely) featured this morning, and it was kinda fun, so I figured I'd share it. The fun part was the curious and surprisingly detailed characters I seemed to dream up that apparently Rule34 has connections with.

Started off with me at some kind of beach resort, inventing a new type of building material by mixing sand with glue in large flat sheets, and baking it on the hot sun heated tarmac at the resort. Apparently it resulted in tough and flexible solid sheets of sand. I kinda want to try it and see how much it fails in real life. Amusingly I also dug up the sand I was using barehanded and in perfect meter square blocks, Minecraft style. There was also something to do with me filling paving cracks with bacon. That part of the dream confuses me a bit.

Anyways, after a while of random sand mixing and bacon stuff, this young girl comes up to me and tells me that her master needs her to go somewhere, and that I would be giving her a lift to the destination. She looked to be around upper high school age, and was in fact wearing the uniform of my old high school (Blue long sleeve collared shirt, black jumper/sweatshirt, black skirt, black+red tie). Was a very slim and timid looking person, with narrow framed glasses. Had long dark brown +semi dyed purple hair, but somehow the hair didn't seem odd or attention seeking despite the extra colour. She was also carrying a slim leather laptop case. And so, I agreed to give her a lift to this mystery place, in my reality accurate crappy car. She was perfectly silent.

We came to a stop outside a remote cliff-top shack hidden by light vegetation around the area, and the girl gets a phone call, telling her she has permission to enter. We both go in (apparently I'm allowed in as well. Not sure why), entering a security code at the door, and come into a strangely lit lounge of sorts, with all the walls completely shadowed, but the centre nicely lit. In the center of the room were four other people, and at the shadowy far end of the room was Rule34. Amusingly he looked exactly like that old avatar he's used occasionally, of the silhouetted person with reflecting glasses standing out alone in the shadow, and that's all I ever saw.

The rest of the people in the room included...
A sleek but rough edged pony-tailed man in his thirties, brown hair with light stubble, wearing workers trousers and the grey jacket of a delivery van driver, and hiding a holstered pistol under his armpit. Wore a smug casual expression.

A short haired blonde girl, early twenties, wearing a plain white shirt and black tie with black trousers to match, but trainers rather than shoes. Was idly playing (rather skilfully) with a craft knife that seemed to have no limit to how far it extended, and also had a red arcane looking symbol of some kind on the back of her (left?) hand. She kept a single glove hanging from her trouser pocket, and a slim pack of cigarettes in her shirt pocket.

A moody looking kid that stood away from the others and didn't sit at the chairs or sofa, holding a large book under his arm and carried a backpack even whilst waiting. Wore a school uniform dull blue polo shirt, with black trousers and shoes . Had seemingly prematurely greying hair and a few plasters on his arms and face. I got the impression that he had something else just out of sight, but the dream got hazy for a bit there.

A young woman, fairly tall and athletic looking, with shoulder length dark brown hair. Content to lounge sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa and drinking alcohol in a very casual manner. Wore denim jeans, a tan jacket with low cut tank top underneath, and tough looking boots. A motorcycle helmet sat beside her. Whilst waiting she casually opens a bottle cap with her bare hands.

I end up sitting among them for no apparent reason (I was pretty much utterly ignored during this), whilst the first girl I met sets up a laptop on a table (also at this point, without anything to really suggest it, I suddenly get the feeling that this quiet purple tinted girl is 100% loyal.). The mysterious silhoete of Rule34 starts talking to them about something, but I can't understand a word of it because it's all said in imaginary German. : /

The drinking one offers me a bottle of drink, but I can't get the lid off and there are no bottle cap openers to be seen anywhere. All the people nod to whatever is being said, ask a few questions, and then leave. The first girl motions me on to leave as well, and tells me that she needed me to drive her back to her home now.

The dream then drifted into some irrelevant thing about palm trees, and I woke up.

'_'

Unnatural Kiwi

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmm well it isn't as "weird" as the dreams others have posted I suppose, but one I had long ago that I still remember vividly was when I was still living at home with my parents and had a bunk bed with my brother (I was on top).

At any rate, I was on a ship that was being besieged by pirates. Cannonballs flying through the air smashing into both ships while the smell of gunpowder burned the nose. After doggedly defending our ship for what seemed like ages, it was all for naught. Our captain fell drowning in his own blood in the middle of the ship as we were herded around the mast. Everyone still alive was either bound or killed for defying them in this time of surrender. One man, a second in command for our ship, defiantly yelled at their captain spitting out enough colorful words to make the villainous captain's mouth curve upright with a sinister smile. The flash of a flintlock put an end to the dispute as another of ours fell.

While the attention had been focused on the prideful sailor, I had been rubbing my ropes against a splintered part of the deck slowly ripping it. Now, the rope was frayed and loosely hanging onto my wrists. Be it a mix of pride, loyalty, ignorance, and other emotions, I foolishly charged forward with my freedom to take a swing at the captain of the pirates earning me a knee to the gut from my target. Not willing to play games with a young deckhand, he took me by the collar. The feeling of my shirt tightening around my throat was not something to be desired. Taking a good look at my face, he smiled again before heaving me over the side. The feeling of weightlessness was awkward as I descended to the watery depths. However, my watery grave never came to be. As soon as the sensation of impacting the ocean came to me, I woke up.

As my vision adjusted to the darkness, I came to the realization that I was flat on the ground in my room with a coat rack on top of me. Apparently, I had rolled off my bed, and hit the coat rack in some manner.

Last edited:

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Had one of those rare dreams where a forum member (vaguely) featured this morning, and it was kinda fun, so I figured I'd share it. The fun part was the curious and surprisingly detailed characters I seemed to dream up that apparently Rule34 has connections with.

Started off with me at some kind of beach resort, inventing a new type of building material by mixing sand with glue in large flat sheets, and baking it on the hot sun heated tarmac at the resort. Apparently it resulted in tough and flexible solid sheets of sand. I kinda want to try it and see how much it fails in real life. Amusingly I also dug up the sand I was using barehanded and in perfect meter square blocks, Minecraft style. There was also something to do with me filling paving cracks with bacon. That part of the dream confuses me a bit.

Anyways, after a while of random sand mixing and bacon stuff, this young girl comes up to me and tells me that her master needs her to go somewhere, and that I would be giving her a lift to the destination. She looked to be around upper high school age, and was in fact wearing the uniform of my old high school (Blue long sleeve collared shirt, black jumper/sweatshirt, black skirt, black+red tie). Was a very slim and timid looking person, with narrow framed glasses. Had long dark brown +semi dyed purple hair, but somehow the hair didn't seem odd or attention seeking despite the extra colour. She was also carrying a slim leather laptop case. And so, I agreed to give her a lift to this mystery place, in my reality accurate crappy car. She was perfectly silent.

We came to a stop outside a remote cliff-top shack hidden by light vegetation around the area, and the girl gets a phone call, telling her she has permission to enter. We both go in (apparently I'm allowed in as well. Not sure why), entering a security code at the door, and come into a strangely lit lounge of sorts, with all the walls completely shadowed, but the centre nicely lit. In the center of the room were four other people, and at the shadowy far end of the room was Rule34. Amusingly he looked exactly like that old avatar he's used occasionally, of the silhouetted person with reflecting glasses standing out alone in the shadow, and that's all I ever saw.

The rest of the people in the room included...
A sleek but rough edged pony-tailed man in his thirties, brown hair with light stubble, wearing workers trousers and the grey jacket of a delivery van driver, and hiding a holstered pistol under his armpit. Wore a smug casual expression.

A short haired blonde girl, early twenties, wearing a plain white shirt and black tie with black trousers to match, but trainers rather than shoes. Was idly playing (rather skilfully) with a craft knife that seemed to have no limit to how far it extended, and also had a red arcane looking symbol of some kind on the back of her (left?) hand. She kept a single glove hanging from her trouser pocket, and a slim pack of cigarettes in her shirt pocket.

A moody looking kid that stood away from the others and didn't sit at the chairs or sofa, holding a large book under his arm and carried a backpack even whilst waiting. Wore a school uniform dull blue polo shirt, with black trousers and shoes . Had seemingly prematurely greying hair and a few plasters on his arms and face. I got the impression that he had something else just out of sight, but the dream got hazy for a bit there.

A young woman, fairly tall and athletic looking, with shoulder length dark brown hair. Content to lounge sitting on the floor leaning against the sofa and drinking alcohol in a very casual manner. Wore denim jeans, a tan jacket with low cut tank top underneath, and tough looking boots. A motorcycle helmet sat beside her. Whilst waiting she casually opens a bottle cap with her bare hands.

I end up sitting among them for no apparent reason (I was pretty much utterly ignored during this), whilst the first girl I met sets up a laptop on a table (also at this point, without anything to really suggest it, I suddenly get the feeling that this quiet purple tinted girl is 100% loyal.). The mysterious silhoete of Rule34 starts talking to them about something, but I can't understand a word of it because it's all said in imaginary German. : /

The drinking one offers me a bottle of drink, but I can't get the lid off and there are no bottle cap openers to be seen anywhere. All the people nod to whatever is being said, ask a few questions, and then leave. The first girl motions me on to leave as well, and tells me that she needed me to drive her back to her home now.

The dream then drifted into some irrelevant thing about palm trees, and I woke up.

'_'
How did you-

I mean LIES! LIES AND DECEIT!

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Rule. Should you ever again happen to need my impromptu taxi services for your intel/admin girl that most certainly doesn't actually exist... or any other, I'd be happy to assist. I would warn you that my car is hardly the best quality of transport for your agents, but I'm sure they've factored that into account already.

(It really was very cool to simply wake up one morning and discover that I'd somehow came up with five new surprisingly detailed characters in my sleep. I took special care in accurately remembering those people until I could write them down.)

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sounds more interesting than the dreams I've been pulling in over the past couple of days. The first previous dream I remember having, I was getting tickled...and I could feel it. Not entirely something that usually happens in my dreams.

The other one had to be partly a stress dream, partly too much inFamous and Left4Dead, partly con overdose, partly RP stuffs. All I know is that the first part of it was nearly all psycho *laughs* Had two brothers, both of them were shapeshifters, one to a fox and one to a wolf, and I remember them thinking I was an ally of theirs or something but I knew they were bad news. I remember seeing the one turn into a fox (though it was more like he had a fox mask pulled over his head than actual shifting) and the two of them were in charge of this company. Well, we're in their offices and they take and release this poisonous gas into the offices whilst rather calmly slipping into the elevator that'll take them *away* from there, leaving the rest of the folks in the company trapped up there to die.

(I know where that came from: my Geist game. The ST uses Pendergast and Diogenes from the Preston/Child books as NPCs, not to mention we have a Kistune in the game. And Diogenes did do that whole nerve gas thing, apparently, or at least he did in the game.)

Well, I'm in the elevator with them and since it's nerve GAS the stuff starts seeping in through the seal of the elevator door before they can get down below it and I just remember the image of trying not to breathe this stuff in and when I did, I managed to exhale it. I remember seeing the gas go in and out as I breathed. It was really weird. So the elevator lets out on one of the lower floors, which happens to be styled like my old high school, with a few twists to it. They were evacuating the building and my manager from my old job was there, directing, but me, being either brave or stupid, ignored her and ducked back in because there were still people in there that needed gotten out. I remember looking along the ground floor and then picking my way up some stairs that were just scattered with bodies and I found this girl that I knew who was there for our local anime con. I remember helping her out to my car, telling her to stay there, while I went back inside to look for other folks, whilst at the same time, being on the phone with my mother, trying to convince her to let her stay with us because, with everything that happened, she was out of options.

((I figure this came from my thinking about cosplay lately, and the con, and since I met this girl *at* the con and we stayed friends, that's where that came from. Other than that, I have no idea...))

Those were the main parts that I remembered, other than I remember rescuing R. when she was in one of her costumes and by the time I got back to the car, she'd changed into another one of them. Again, con-thoughts likely, but otherwise, got nothing as to where or why I had all that running through my head. Too much gaming, not enough sleep, likely *laughs*

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Holy crap.

So... literally just woke up from this. The first part of the dream was actually kind of normal for me. Jumping around to different bits. First I was late to class the first day back, and then I was in an adult toy store staring at the variety of anal plugs with tails but none were what i was looking for... apparently. Because the next thing I know, my dad, stepmom, and I are tubing down the inter-coastal waterway. Wat? We get to the Savannah river and then we see an Orca leaping from the water. We hang around because this is NOT what one sees around Savannah. And then it gets closer and we see it's fighting something.

Turns out to be a HUGE CONDOR. Like, twice the size of a Pteranadon, which means it had like... a 66foot wingspan. So these things are fighting and the Orca grabs the condor and drags it under AND STARTS SPEEDING AT MY LEGS. The orca lets the bird go, does this cute flip twists thing and heads back out to sea.

Meanwhile I'm screaming because THERE IS A GIANT BIRD TANGLED IN MY LEGS and it's clawing me and shit... and then sudden vertigo, I'm not looking down at water and floating, I'm wide awake on my bed.

AGH. I hate my dreams!

Rain

Lurker
Reputation score

I had a dream I was hooked in to a collective unconsciousness living in a digital world, and I found the master controls for the world.
I started to be able to delete, remove, change, and alter other people in this shared world. There was someone torturing people to death to explore the limits of the human psyche who was using an external access to control the programing of the cyber world so he(or she) could reset the program after reaching a limit of carnage and make everyone none the wiser. I started to realize my who world was just a digital program and I had control over it from the inside. I informed the people from the outside that I was becoming a god... And apparently used my god-like powers in the artificial world... To steal a girls panties?
Then... it's over. I wake up.
I had a similar dream the night after that. I can only remember part of it, but I was trying to take total control of the cyber world to make everyone in it my slave.
Then, I wake up with a headache... Guess I didn't quite manage it.
Your souls will be mine soon, I promise.

Iggy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I had a dream I was hooked in to a collective unconsciousness living in a digital world, and I found the master controls for the world.
I started to be able to delete, remove, change, and alter other people in this shared world. There was someone torturing people to death to explore the limits of the human psyche who was using an external access to control the programing of the cyber world so he(or she) could reset the program after reaching a limit of carnage and make everyone none the wiser. I started to realize my who world was just a digital program and I had control over it from the inside. I informed the people from the outside that I was becoming a god... And apparently used my god-like powers in the artificial world... To steal a girls panties?
Then... it's over. I wake up.
I had a similar dream the night after that. I can only remember part of it, but I was trying to take total control of the cyber world to make everyone in it my slave.
Then, I wake up with a headache... Guess I didn't quite manage it.
Your souls will be mine soon, I promise.
Well, no duh you're having weird dreams... You're using that damned enchanted pillow thingie. XD