What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ぬこ魔神] Gold Scientist (RJ179437)

sinfire

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Gold Scientist

I just finished a virgin run with 0 b-points

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but if you do the netorase thing with no perfume and lipstick, you don't get h-points. Maybe you don't get h-points if you only do the "conversation" command...?

Storage - You can drug two of the VIPs after seduction (one at the west of the city and one at the swim suit pub. The guy changes his mind after a rape attempt only doing a tit job. You can get the netorase offer at that point.)

Forge - You can use skeleton powder to get the two codes from the female VIP and the young male VIP. In case of the young male, you can also pay 30000 to a woman spy from the intel to seduce him. As for the mayor, instead of gathering 600000 gold, you can use skeleton powder to get through the machine-guard. The guards inside the control room were druggable with sleep mint.

Lab - I'm not sure if there's a way to get through with no bounty hunters... The guards inside can be slept with sleep mint, but it seems you can't drug the 1F guards. Actually the machine guard is most tricky. Maybe you can kill it with hard bond / powder bag and a lots of bombs....?
I took the easy way of grinding with netorase and hiring two bounty hunters.

How do you get the last HScene with the village chief?
Once i go over 80 of B stat, he disappears from his home, idk where to find him.
Have you done the first and second Hscene with him?

Attachments

zangetsupwnz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just finished a virgin run with 0 b-points

I'm not sure if it's a bug, but if you do the netorase thing with no perfume and lipstick, you don't get h-points. Maybe you don't get h-points if you only do the "conversation" command...?

Storage - You can drug two of the VIPs after seduction (one at the west of the city and one at the swim suit pub. The guy changes his mind after a rape attempt only doing a tit job. You can get the netorase offer at that point.)

Forge - You can use skeleton powder to get the two codes from the female VIP and the young male VIP. In case of the young male, you can also pay 30000 to a woman spy from the intel to seduce him. As for the mayor, instead of gathering 600000 gold, you can use skeleton powder to get through the machine-guard. The guards inside the control room were druggable with sleep mint.

Lab - I'm not sure if there's a way to get through with no bounty hunters... The guards inside can be slept with sleep mint, but it seems you can't drug the 1F guards. Actually the machine guard is most tricky. Maybe you can kill it with hard bond / powder bag and a lots of bombs....?
I took the easy way of grinding with netorase and hiring two bounty hunters.

Have you done the first and second Hscene with him?
Yes i have, and i can keep repeating the 2nd scene over and over for H points, but once i go over 80 in B stat, hes not in his home anymore.

Abyss_Nova

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

anyone have a 100% h-scenes save?
Just finish the game the fastest way (100 b points) or any other way you want and once you are at the scene gallery go talk to the crystal, one of the options is to unlock all the scenes.

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Does anyone have the current version? I can't find it on any of the torrents.
Nevermind, found one that had a magnet along with the link to sukebei,nyaa.se.

Last edited:

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

How do you get the netorase part time job? The one where you make the guys cheat for blackmail? I'm not sure where to get half the scenes since I just did my first run blind and got the pure route.

DarkSlayer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone who has the version 1.4 of the game? Please pass the download link?
PD: This version just came out a few days ago

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Someone who has the version 1.4 of the game? Please pass the download link?
PD: This version just came out a few days ago
Oh, I didn't even notice there was an update last month.

DLSite is still on 1.3 (Dec 2017 version), according to Dev's blog. He just applied v1.4 yesterday.

Note: Even 1.3 got new scenes, there is a major bug that causes some event to ended in screen fading black and just that. Leaving the player to not be able to continue.
Note2: Extracted v1.3 files, found several new arts. Some are available in gallery, some aren't *EDIT* v1.41 is properly showing the missing asset I had mention in the gallery

Last edited:

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1.41 is out man, hopefully someone will upload that :(

Zero9437

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
1.41 is out man, hopefully someone will upload that :(

sacredfire

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Oh thanks. Completely forgot about finding the new update. I love the art in this game but I am missing 2 scenes anyone got a full 1.41 save?

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Torrented. Patched. Uploading. Sorry for the cloak and dagger txt upload. Forum wouldn't let me upload txt file.

thx man, very appreciated

gallaya

Lurker
Reputation score
hey there, does anyone know how to trigger the first slum H-scene that will chain to the rest of slum H-scenes later? (not the defeated one).

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
So does anyone translated this yet or not? Or maybe have any translation patch for this game?

Last edited:

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
So does anyone translated this yet or not? Cause I read someone is already patching it somewhere.
Wrong game, someone started translating 3 years ago, but disapeared 2 years ago and now assumed to be abandoned.

Deathman Forces

Reputation score
Wrong game, someone started translating 3 years ago, but disappeared 2 years ago and now assumed to be abandoned.
Ah, I see, I just assume this game is already translated cause some pages back someone is asking how to use RPGMaker MV Hook Patcher, thank you for the information.