What's new

SIM [ cmacleod42] Slavemaker Revised Now up to 3.2.06 2/18/12

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Slavemaker Revised

Thanks for the suggestions, Pakars and Shrike7. Not a fan of savescumming, I am, but after using it to get poor Tifa screwed probably a dozen times... :p

Hokay, after reading up on the SimBrothel thread, I think I've got a better idea of how the tentacle stuff works. Thusly:

- There is no "Tentacle Harem" ending as such. Instead, there's an additional ending scene wherein your girl gets grabbed by monsters en route to her owner.
- "Tentacle Magnet" is not a special ending for Tifa. Instead, it's a special ability - she gets grabbed more often than other girls.
- "Tentacle Abduction" only occurs if your girl's rules allow her to go out.
- "Tentacle Rape" can occur both in the Slums and at the Docks. Each instance boosts your girl's minimum Libido by 5, among other things.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

DeMatt, you're back!
I am - two hours at a time, on a public library connection, which if I remember the User Terms aright, I'm not supposed to be here with...
*dives for his lurking lair*

aika

El Presidente
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Yay ^_^

And thanks for the tentacle information.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Score 92 dickgirl cow. >.> Yurika, I completely screwed up. I said no to the love thing, I didn't want to do that. I purposely said yes to the astraid thing. And I kept morality well below 0. Meaning I had to take theology class three times to get 1 point into it >.>. I got the ending bought back also. Orgasm milking >.>. Sigh, apparently getting libido to 100 perma is auto 25 points....

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

*Pokes discussion with a stick...*

Hmm... this will take some drastic measures... like an updated version of the game!

Here you go, enjoy.

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hmm... this will take some drastic measures... like an updated version of the game!

Here you go, enjoy.
+rep. You're the man.

Pakars

Lurker
Reputation score

Here you go, enjoy.
Woot!

ZeroSpace

Lurker
Reputation score

Great now I just delete the old version of the game to make space for this new one...

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

+rep to game guru for reminding us of this fabulous game. Whoever gets 100 points first with scrnshot I will give a free rep point.

QuirkyQuark

Lurker
Reputation score

I took a shot at it, and failed in epic proportion.
I'll be taking a second shot at this when I get the chance. Wish me luck.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Hehehe... I may not come around as much as I used to (blame college and WoW) but I like to make a splash...

and lastly... 100 POINTS!!! I SUCK AT THIS GAME! (... which is a first for me...) so no free rep for me... unless... I try it again!

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hell yeah! 99 Points is the best I can get. To get 100 points is ridiculously hard.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

My main problem is I often get stuck using acolyte and theology close to the end so nymphomania drops like a rock and I can never get it back to full in time.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

Hell yeah! 99 Points is the best I can get. To get 100 points is ridiculously hard.
save scumming + planning is your friend

and if you feel like it, cheat to hell XD(the 1000g thing)

since some stat like Charisma, Intellect,etc can be boost via items from the shop, those are given the least priority, since you'll be buying them en mass on day 49(and give her rest to avoid any stat change in the last minute)

I usually save on a different slot on day 41-43(pick one), just to give you some time to get stats up(hopefully)

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I usually get around 70 or so, but that's cause I just pick tifa every time and go far all the tentacle scenes. Speaking of which, has anyone figured a way to drop sensibility yet?

Caramoor

Lurker
Reputation score

To lower sensibility you should have her work at the sleezy bar.