What's new

RPG Maker [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

HappyGoomba

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [Butakoma 300g] どろっぷ ふぁくとりー (Drop Factory)

I meant what program to open the .rvdata (yes I am a real beginner). I tried witch RPG maker -> nothing. Looked on the internet-> The explanations aren't enough to make it work or it doesn't work with RPG maker VX games.
Also, I asked about a different program because ITH doesn't take paragraph (not sure if it's the correct term. I mean when there are different lines in a same dialog) with RPG maker (Making often a translation totally strange)

I found this one but can't make it run (I tried to write "ruby rmvx_translator.rb --dump=*.rvdata" on ruby, but it keep saying that "*" is wrong and if I put a filename -> nothing happen).
Since you talk about .rvdata, I assume you've already extracted it. I haven't used VX yet, but the way I did it with XP was this:
1. Create a new project in RPG Maker.
2. Go to the folder with the new project and find the project file. (On XP it's *.rxproj. I don't know what it is on VX.)
3. Copy the project file to folder with your working copy Drop Factory.
4. Use File > Open in RPG Maker to open that copy.

And that's it.

Sorter

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I meant what program to open the .rvdata (yes I am a real beginner). I tried witch RPG maker -> nothing. Looked on the internet-> The explanations aren't enough to make it work or it doesn't work with RPG maker VX games.
Also, I asked about a different program because ITH doesn't take paragraph (not sure if it's the correct term. I mean when there are different lines in a same dialog) with RPG maker (Making often a translation totally strange)

I found this one but can't make it run (I tried to write "ruby rmvx_translator.rb --dump=*.rvdata" on ruby, but it keep saying that "*" is wrong and if I put a filename -> nothing happen).
If you are looking for the RPG Maker software I have it all linked on my sig, under tools.

RedAmbition

Demon Girl
Reputation score

im having trouble getting the translated files to work as well. can someone help?

myzle

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I broke the milking machine, got the red haired kid to show up, and he isn't doing anything. I get a block of text and nothing. Help?

kalebon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can someone show me the file size and the correct name in kanji for the files in the SE folder.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I broke the milking machine, got the red haired kid to show up, and he isn't doing anything. I get a block of text and nothing. Help?
It was long ago, so I don't remember it well, but I think it was related to self-milking - if you weren't able to milk MC, try raising her service and intercourse stats (IIRC lvl 3 should be enough) and have at least 6 babies.

Can someone show me the file size and the correct name in kanji for the files in the SE folder.
You can use applocale or something similar to start 7-zip (or other unpacker, but it most likely have to be 32-bit app) and it will unpack such archive with correct Japanese names. Well, either I'm blind or only 4 files use Japanese characters, so here you go:
Code:
 43 KB - ちゅ2.wav
151 KB - ちゅぽん2.wav
293 KB - べろん.wav
184 KB - べろん2.wav

Sergejim

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Has the dialogs be translated yet? If so where to grad the translations?

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

you're welcome, here's the link to his post with translation - it's still unfinished but will get you well into the game
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=561200&postcount=459
salking started translation some time ago - I've posted link to his post with first (and only) release on previous page. Someone else posted link to thread with explanation how to apply such translation.

Tesseract

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Alright, so this is a very small thing, but I'm considering starting to translate some more of the menus. Mostly the Ranch computer and job time board. Only thing done so far is the Ranch ranking menu, but I've attached it here anyways.

Edit: link outdated and removed. See post #574 for latest DL.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Alright, so this is a very small thing, but I'm considering starting to translate some more of the menus. Mostly the Ranch computer and job time board. Only thing done so far is the Ranch ranking menu, but I've attached it here anyways.
Thanks, any additional translation is welcome, especially the menus or other options/questions

Tesseract

Reputation score

Alright, Job Board is done. I actually haven't played very far into the game, so I'm kind of guessing with some of the translations. Even if its wrong, people should be able to figure out the reference. If/When I'm done with the translation, I'll post it all on Mega as well. I just thought some people might appreciate incremental updates. Plus it might generate some more help for translation.... >.>

rant:
Been working on the Ranch Computer translation, but its proving extremely difficult. A lot of the text is almost unreadable, and it involves a lot of plant names and such which are either made up nonsense or have no english counterpart. I'll try to match them up with Salking's translation when possible. It would speed up things a TON if someone who can read the Kanji to take a look at the pictures folder and type out all the characters for me. Like 99% of my time is spent OCRing the characters from the pngs and trying to get a solid read on them.

(zip includes Ranch rank menu. just overwrite all files)

Edit: link outdated and removed. See post #574 for latest DL.

Last edited:

cmacleod42

Reputation score

Alright, Job Board is done. I actually haven't played very far into the game, so I'm kind of guessing with some of the translations. Even if its wrong, people should be able to figure out the reference. If/When I'm done with the translation, I'll post it all on Mega as well. I just thought some people might appreciate incremental updates. Plus it might generate some more help for translation.... >.>

rant:
Been working on the Ranch Computer translation, but its proving extremely difficult. A lot of the text is almost unreadable, and it involves a lot of plant names and such which are either made up nonsense or have no english counterpart. I'll try to match them up with Salking's translation when possible. It would speed up things a TON if someone who can read the Kanji to take a look at the pictures folder and type out all the characters for me. Like 99% of my time is spent OCRing the characters from the pngs and trying to get a solid read on them.

(zip includes Ranch rank menu. just overwrite all files)
Thanks again!

Tesseract

Reputation score

Menus translation:
Almost finished! All of the big stuff is done. I probably botched some names here and there, but whatevs. Feel free to send in any errors you find or suggestions for better translations!

What's done so far (of the menus):
85% Total (estimated)

Whats left:
Monster job offers (10 medium images)
Unique crop variations - these are used by judges during festivals I think (19 small images)
Accessories (11 small/med images)
Misc. (4 images)

P.S. Feel free to use any of this in your own translation with or without credit to me. I don't care ;)

Latest combined partial (JKP version):

Last edited:

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Nice work Tesseract!

This will work really well with what I'm about to post...

It's the second release of my translation!!!

If you don't know how to apply it check here
http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=25637

Well to be honest, I needed a break and then kinda forgot I was doing this during the later half of 2014, and some months into 2015, but I'm back at it now...

Mostly, I've been going over what I've already translated and hopefully made it a bit better.

Newly translated stuff is mostly ranch related, like the bookcase and terminal in the stables and a few of the common events linked to it.
Still got a bit more to do related to that though.

Summary of my translation so far.

Whats been translated:
All visible skills and weapons
Accessories (armor), some of them don't have their descriptions fully translated but at least I got their effects on most if not all.
Most items (idol autographs, socks and summon tickets not translated yet as is most of the dvds)
Prologue
Bed
Debt payment chest (before paying back in full)
Kitchen and cooking
Skill increases
Stable bookcase and terminal (not everything in the terminal is done)
Ranch rank up
Nursery appearance (sister Shii)
"Overworld"
Mailbox (uses scripts so a new game is needed every time I change it, will try not to touch it to much anymore)
Renamed money as manii
And a few more bits and pieces

In the next release I'd like to have the shops and part time jobs as well as the rest of the ranch terminal translated.
And not having it take a year before i release it.:(

The link has some "core" images translated by me and some others by Tesseract.
Hope you don't mind that I bundled them with my release.
And thanks very much for doing some in the first place!

And if any of you look at the images I did and think "I could do better than that", or feel like translating some of the untranslated ones, do it.
Image editing is not my strong side...

If you have any suggestions or wishes about what to do next, feel free to post them.
Thats it for me right now.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Reputation score

Awesome. Yeah use the menu translations however you like. That's why i'm doing 'em. I'll keep updating the link in my previous post (#475) with more/better translated menus.

cmacleod42

Reputation score

If you have any suggestions or wishes about what to do next, feel free to post them.
Thank you and Terreract for the translations.

I would appreciate translations for
- the interactions with your beasts at the farm
- the questions/dialogue when you can capture/recruit a creature
- the questions when filming a scene (for instance the ones about censorship and if to do it or not)

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thank you and Terreract for the translations.

I would appreciate translations for
- the interactions with your beasts at the farm
- the questions/dialogue when you can capture/recruit a creature
- the questions when filming a scene (for instance the ones about censorship and if to do it or not)
Thanks for your request, I will add this to my translation queue.
However I will not add a deadline, it will be done when it's done.
Having said that, I will still try to get it done as soon as i can.

Tesseract

Reputation score

A wee bit more menu stuff done. I'm trying to finish out the contracts/cultivation stuff first then I'll move on to the rest.

A couple of menu sections I'm dreading; the achievements menu and what looks to be some kind of stock market or ranch ranking list (53 freaking images! they're huge and almost unreadable too). They will be a pain, because I have to actually complete all of it in-game in order to get context for accurate translation. Thankfully they don't look very important to gameplay, so I can do them last.

See (#475) for the updated download link.

AltairPL

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A wee bit more menu stuff done. I'm trying to finish out the contracts/cultivation stuff first then I'll move on to the rest.

A couple of menu sections I'm dreading; the achievements menu and what looks to be some kind of stock market or ranch ranking list (53 freaking images! they're huge and almost unreadable too). They will be a pain, because I have to actually complete all of it in-game in order to get context for accurate translation. Thankfully they don't look very important to gameplay, so I can do them last.

See (#475) for the updated download link.
You should coordinate your translation with salking - I know from reliable source that he has OCR'd every gfx file with additional notes and info - it would save your time as well as his. Keep up the good work ;).

salking

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

You should coordinate your translation with salking - I know from reliable source that he has OCR'd every gfx file with additional notes and info - it would save your time as well as his. Keep up the good work ;).
He is, however thanks for reminding me about that.