Sex Mugen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Sex Mugen

Aaand some questions too.
1. I've seen a lot of *milking* kuromaru gifs/videos.
Some of them was on Mugenryona, especially with Maori.
Is there any complete/playable kuromaru versions with such edits?
2. Is there any other japanese community except ryona.moe.in?
If they also share some content it would be perfect.

I think I used sun-aegis few years ago, but completely forgot how to get there. Damn.
Also, i think this s.s2ch.net/test/-2--1.YYY/jbbs.livedoor.jp+game/37271/1348664171/1-
is thread about mugen ryona with some uploaders links & other nice stuff.

Last edited:

echidna

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Aaand some questions too.
1. I've seen a lot of *milking* kuromaru gifs/videos.
Some of them was on Mugenryona, especially with Maori.
Is there any complete/playable kuromaru versions with such edits?
2. Is there any other japanese community except ryona.moe.in?
If they also share some content it would be perfect.

I think I used sun-aegis few years ago, but completely forgot how to get there. Damn.
Also, i think this s.s2ch.net/test/-2--1.YYY/jbbs.livedoor.jp+game/37271/1348664171/1-
is thread about mugen ryona with some uploaders links & other nice stuff.

I think Kuromaru plus has the milking move, but I couldn't for the life of me figure out what it was. Kuromaru Plus 2 (listed in the 7/23/13 section of the first post of ) I know for a fact has the move as I've seen him do it on ai, but it's not listed in the thread's movelist (not that it's totally accurate anyway). I can't check now, but there should be a movelist file in the character's folder with all the moves, but they're not in english so you may have to trial and error them out.

Assc0bar

Lurker
Reputation score

Yep, he does. At least for Maori, variation for "f*ck me" move.

petergriff

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are there any actual good human male rapers? Seems like everyone's just created to work with tentacles and minotaurs.

piolski

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't think there are any other rapers that are human other than Abe.

Abe is really old though, but you can use him if you like.

You can find him in a site in one of the earlier posts in this thread I think.

Edit: Has anyone been able to access ryona.moe.in or sun-aegis vault? I think you need a japanese ip or dns to access sadly.

Last edited:

mellofellow

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hello me again, after reading and clicking through so many pages. I was wondering if anyone sites with good character dls that are some what new.

On a side note anyone got versions of mugen they recommend, I just got a new computer and wiped/gave my old one away.

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there any way I can run this on a Mac?
only on Edit: only via running windows Virtual PC. Mugen isn't Mac compatible last time I checked. If you absolutely need to you can set up windows OS on a cheap $20 external Harddrive (preferably a 60GB).

Edit2

Did some research, seems someone worked on a port of the engine.

Last edited:

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Is there any way I can run this on a Mac?
I've been running it trough CrossOver since 2009. I've paid for it, but in the long run it was worth it. I have yet to encounter any problems. It's not perfect, but it works for me.

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Boy we've been in a drought lately huh?

Also how do you make Kuromaru Plus transparent?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Silly question incoming.

Is there any way to make certain "effects" or sprites stay longer on screen before they fade? What I'm thinking of is, say, the cum after you've victimized someone with Kuromaro, i kinda want it to look like stuffs been going on for awhile, with lot's of stains everywhere. Since I'm new, and don't have enough posts to link any pictures or anything, i can't post any pictures for demonstration, and it's kinda hard to explain with just words.

Anyways, hope you understand what i mean, and that someone can give me an answer. I'd really appreciate it!

jur07dbe

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Silly question incoming.

Is there any way to make certain "effects" or sprites stay longer on screen before they fade? What I'm thinking of is, say, the cum after you've victimized someone with Kuromaro, i kinda want it to look like stuffs been going on for awhile, with lot's of stains everywhere. Since I'm new, and don't have enough posts to link any pictures or anything, i can't post any pictures for demonstration, and it's kinda hard to explain with just words.

Anyways, hope you understand what i mean, and that someone can give me an answer. I'd really appreciate it!
editing the command file would be one way I believe

qs1988

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know of a link to some simple mugen game which I can replace the characters? doesn't need to have too many characters...just about 16-32 will do.

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

editing the command file would be one way I believe
Ah, right. Didn't think about that. Which of the characters file would i need to edit then? The victim, or Kuromaru?

I'm not good when it comes to this stuff, but I've begun reading into it. So hopefully i can find the answer to questions like this by myself in the future.

F

Fast Forward Flux

Anyone know what characters are compatible with nikukabe?

Dawnstar

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

A New Kuromaru has been release today you should download it fast at
It should contains some fix and a new move
Just downloaded it myself, but besides some sprite and animation edits, i haven't found any new moves yet. Do you know the commands for it?

Last edited:

Rat-attack

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can someone reupload the download links becuase the ones on the first post come up dead to me?

ServerSurfer

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A New Kuromaru has been release today you should download it fast at
It should contains some fix and a new move
thanks for the find, but I do hope I am not sounding ignorant here. I don't see a password to activate the download.

Edit: nevermind, went through the spanish forums and found it out. for those not knowing it. "ryona2"

Status
Not open for further replies.