What's new

[Complete - Full] [RJ139385] Rune's Pharmacy

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
It will be human-translated. They haven't made an official announcement yet as far as I can tell, so I won't give any other details. That does make me presume that the time frame we're looking at is in many months, if not a year.

tamamo

Lurker
Reputation score
Also if they are doing a English Release do you know if it will be the dreaded MTLs we've been seeing alot of lately
That's good I know I will personally buy it myself without a doubt then cause I know so far I've loved that art and everything with the game and so far you did a pretty good job yourself translating it. Main thing I would've/ was scared of was for it to go down the drain by having some of the really bad translations like what we've been seeing on Steam. But anyways Thank You Hoofiewoofie for all the work you've done up to now.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
will the v1.71 translation patch still work with version 1.73? Obviously there will be some missing content, but will it cover everything up until 1.71?

OP
H

hoofiewoofie

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yup. By applying the 1.71 patch to 1.73, you will effectively be downgrading the game to 1.71. It is functional, and you technically have access to the post-1.71 CG as well, just without context.

zekemckillip

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yup. By applying the 1.71 patch to 1.73, you will effectively be downgrading the game to 1.71. It is functional, and you technically have access to the post-1.71 CG as well, just without context.
Cool. This is a great translation btw, I'm very grateful. Just went ahead and finally purchased this game, because I was a little burned out on RPGmaker games, but this was very worth it. There are a few issues I have with the game itself, but this translation is spot on! Very much appreciated, sucks that they didn't decide to try to work with you on an official translations, since, you know, you've already done everything up to v1.71... seems silly to me...

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I just need the data files since it doesnt patch that well sometimes.

ToaruLL

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Does anyone know the specifics to trigger the new 1.72+ events with Sharaban or other misc events?

lygarx

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I hope you will still be able to upload translation patches themselves.

Aikomeow

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
1.76 boi

pls make Translations

fooboo27

Reputation score
Hey, I just bought the game and am trying to apply your 1.71 translation by extracting the files directly into the game folder. However, it's still showing up in Japanese. Am I doing something incorrectly?

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey, I just bought the game and am trying to apply your 1.71 translation by extracting the files directly into the game folder. However, it's still showing up in Japanese. Am I doing something incorrectly?
did you delete the rgss file?

Reputation score
how do you make to whore or free sex Rune with like the man outside of her house? the choices are grayed out, Rune already works at the brothel and I already applied aphrodisiac
edit: nvm i found out

Last edited:

Suryujin

Reputation score
Just tried it, but the game doesn't run after I delete it.
A random guess, but... did you "forget" to unpack the rgss before deleting it? The patch has only the files needed for translation, not everything in the rgss.

fooboo27

Reputation score
A random guess, but... did you "forget" to unpack the rgss before deleting it? The patch has only the files needed for translation, not everything in the rgss.
Yes! I took a closer look at how to extract the rgss and it worked. Thanks for the help everyone!