Darkfire's (and then some) Abridged History of the ULMF Fourums

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Darkfire's (and then some) Abridged History of the ULMF Fourums

haven was dead when I found it, too. But at least I'll always be remembered by this forum as the guy who takes out paragraphs and paragraphs of rage on idiot members.

Or at least I will be by darkfire... and that's all that matters
    Pet peeves: Quoting a massive, ten-page post in order to say two words in response.

Comment

Aye, the screen name definitely looks familiar.
      Behold my mighty dragons! (And help them grow!)
      While you're at it, click here for boobies.
      Help Unlock the Sexy spider lady
      You know your movie is in trouble when Sean Connery in a wedding dress is the least silly thing about it.
      Can someone please explain to me why there are 122 stories for PONG on ff.net?

Comment

Silly Shrike, MMK was in LoTN in one of the prologues you never finished. I think he was in another game too but I don't remember which.

Comment

*And so light was made*

fullmetal: oh nice, this forum looks interesting! Let's join and introduce myself somewhere!
          *looks at 'Member Announcements' thread*
          fullmetal: This place sounds like I should introduce myself here, let's think of an amazing opening sentence for my glorious self!
          *types all the random shit someone could think of*
          fullmetal: This should be good enough! *goes recover some HP*

*A day later*
          Incubus: haha let's say something related to the random shit this guy just posted
          RangerPrincess: oh poor guy let's be nice to this lost soul
          Toxicshock: HAHA SUCKER
          fullmetal: *realizes what he just did* OH SHIT I'M SUCH AN IDIOT.
          It's been too long since I've seen a reasonable person. And telling you this doesn't mean that I already found that person.

Comment

I did what now?
            Demon of Discriminating Tastes

Comment

Originally posted by Incubus View Post
              I did what now?
              http://ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=446568#post446568

Comment

=.= you win this round.
                Demon of Discriminating Tastes

Comment

Wow, I thought I was fail...

Comment

Yeah, I didnt remember doing anything either. Then I saw the post, then I laughed and went "Yeah..... yeah"

Comment

Can't believe I just read through all that..

You people Crack me up, relieving to see this place had problems before us MnFers.

Anyhow,
                      Keep up the good work.

Once you grab ahold of reality, you can bend it any way you like.

~The body cannot live without the mind.~
                      Spoiler

Comment

Well shit, now I feel all left out and stuff

Haven't I been a big enough pain in the ass? I mean, this could use some updating, it doesn't even have mention of the klub or their war on Iggy.

Maybe I should go back to stalking Darkfire lol, STILL the only person on my friends list after almost 5 years! I bet you regret that decision.

Edit:wait... how the hell did tassadar get on there too?
                        Last edited by super_slicer; 12th October 2015, 22:32. Reason: a

Comment

Originally posted by Incubus View Post
                          But on a more serious note, I disagree in principle on including deminies, at least this soon. It's giving him the attention he so strongly wanted. Give it a year or so, then add it in if it still feels important. Afterall, we don't have youngmike's basically identical ragequit in there, do we?
                          Looking back, I dont remember deminies.

Comment

Working...
                          X