Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Through the Mists: Out of Character Discussion

What did you want to tell me OOC about it that you didn't want to put IC?

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What did you want to tell me OOC about it that you didn't want to put IC?
Hmmm. *Shrugs*

Trying to figure out if sexy scene should be quickly got through or too post it one by one. I are the flip floppings between the thought.

But I do know that I prolly should have detailed malena's actions more on what she'll do to prepare Sigrunn for Crassus. Beyond tracing and spreading Sigrunn's wild pussy, she'd also kiss and trace that pretty marking >:3. Rubbing up behind her and eye signalling Gretta to do the same but on Crassus. Hmmm.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah. Hrm.

Well, I didn't get TOO specific, so if you want to put that detail in on your reply, that's A-Okay.

And yeah, I don't know how quickly you want to go through this as well. I'm fine with wrapping it up in the next post. Up to Malena though to decide whether to risk pregnancy with any or all of them.

Since it CAN be kinky and also pertinent to her status as heir, any sex with a compatible mate will result in a pregnancy roll.

First, I'll roll a 1d3. On a result of 3, it's a vulnerable time, and I'll then roll a d20 and add both partner's CON modifiers.

If the result is a modified 20 or higher, there'll be a pregnancy. It will take a Medicine roll of DC 17 after a month's time. Or if you use magic, it will require a use of the Identify or Augury spells to learn of.

Herbalism skill and items costing ~20gp can be used to terminate a potential pregnancy if used quickly. Also gotta watch out for scandal.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What's this? Can't even trust a household of witches in Barovia these days... tsk tsk tsk...:D
Well, you can't trust any of the nobility. Perhaps by inversion.. nah. :p

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nope. Ravenloft just wants to kill you. HAVE A MAGICAL DAY, MOTHERFUCKERS!

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Good, I welcome a campaign that makes feeling alive feel dangerous, because if the villains want to happy sex you and the good guys want to happy sex you whats the point of fighting.
And, I guess, in case of someone like Malena who wants to end up being the big bads plaything potentially, theres still the issue of having to overcome the minions and facing off the big bad.

.. .hey..

hey.. so new idea, clearly, Sylvia Esvele and Vita can't beat Strahd mechanically, propably need some mcguffins and a good plan, now Sylvia is too LG to suggest this, but we could use Vita as a sexy decoy, just dress her up like Strahds bae, put her in the sun, give her some magical superglue, mighty vampire lord or not, even he shouldn't be able to take extended sunbaths. We'll trap the two in a coffin where Strahd can do no moar evil and his only past-time is sexing and suckling on her for eternity.

Or is Vita more up for the 'breed an army of werewolf children to topple the darklord' plan? :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah. Hrm.

Well, I didn't get TOO specific, so if you want to put that detail in on your reply, that's A-Okay.

And yeah, I don't know how quickly you want to go through this as well. I'm fine with wrapping it up in the next post. Up to Malena though to decide whether to risk pregnancy with any or all of them.

Since it CAN be kinky and also pertinent to her status as heir, any sex with a compatible mate will result in a pregnancy roll.

First, I'll roll a 1d3. On a result of 3, it's a vulnerable time, and I'll then roll a d20 and add both partner's CON modifiers.

If the result is a modified 20 or higher, there'll be a pregnancy. It will take a Medicine roll of DC 17 after a month's time. Or if you use magic, it will require a use of the Identify or Augury spells to learn of.

Herbalism skill and items costing ~20gp can be used to terminate a potential pregnancy if used quickly. Also gotta watch out for scandal.
Oh dear. Well hopefully Crassus gets some penalties by the time he gets around to Malena! As for pregnancy... Mmmmm. Gotta figure out how to phrase stuff good goods.

Definitely going to try and get Sigrunn impregnated tho. Unsure on Gretta and Malena. Mostly cause Malena HAS to keep herself 'pure' just incase a political marriage that can benefit the whole of hogunmark pops up with little to no immediate massive change to their way of life. Wonder if there is some way to regrow hymens or repair sexual damage hmmm. Perhaps Sigrunn knows.

Vita is sad.

Good, I welcome a campaign that makes feeling alive feel dangerous, because if the villains want to happy sex you and the good guys want to happy sex you whats the point of fighting.
And, I guess, in case of someone like Malena who wants to end up being the big bads plaything potentially, theres still the issue of having to overcome the minions and facing off the big bad.

.. .hey..

hey.. so new idea, clearly, Sylvia Esvele and Vita can't beat Strahd mechanically, propably need some mcguffins and a good plan, now Sylvia is too LG to suggest this, but we could use Vita as a sexy decoy, just dress her up like Strahds bae, put her in the sun, give her some magical superglue, mighty vampire lord or not, even he shouldn't be able to take extended sunbaths. We'll trap the two in a coffin where Strahd can do no moar evil and his only past-time is sexing and suckling on her for eternity.

Or is Vita more up for the 'breed an army of werewolf children to topple the darklord' plan? :p
Well, considering Vita can easily be defeated by a Zombie, Wolfmen or basically any enemy character :D. Seriously, been brought low below half HP, I think, in all serious combat zones while in a group with other targetable meat. Mmmm, well at least I know Vita can draw the aggressive knotters to her.

Honestly, I'm more hoping for Malena to end up as his equal. And then creating a child/legacy that will shat on the previous Evil God and become the Greater Good (which I always view as even worse then evil.) But I dunno, thats like what, 1000+ posts away at minimum?

Hmmm. Vita needs to get stronker to produce Daylight on continuous basis. As soon as I get level 3 spells, I get daylight and I get spells returned every short rest so I can continously spam Daylight. Which Vita is most likely going to do. Seriously, as soon as she gets Daylight she is going to use it and bask in the glow of her external light ALOT.

Werewolf baby army plan... Ambitious. I need more CON to do this succesfully. Is there any magic items that boost CON to 19 like some STR items I've seen in the magical portion of DM's Guide 5e?

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

.. .hey..

What is this "Sun" that you speak of?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

What is this "Sun" that you speak of?
the thing in the sky behind the clouds, necessary for rudimentary plant life which is necessary for Strahd to get his om nomnoms from, indirect sunlight is enough for (fittingly crappy) harvests, but it has to be there.

Well, considering Vita can easily be defeated by a Zombie
Don't be harsh on yourself you can at least down a zombie or a normal wolf 1on1 by burning them faster than they can spank you. Direwolf could get tricky. Werewolf in hybrid form I'd stay away from, preferably with a Sylvia trying to break her own wolf-throw record in between you and 'em.

Then again, I know what I'm doing playstyle wise, even if Rovana isn't quite optimized (though new gear should make up for that), and I'd have rolled three new characters in a no mercy campaign by now...

But I dunno, thats like what, 1000+ posts away at minimum?
Or at your rate, being slightly under a post per day, and with periodically busy slime, lets make it 1/2 days, a bit under 3 years.

Thats not impossible, if you and Blueslime are dedicated and enjoy the character, my oldest character is active for 10 years, has been active for over 5 and reached like lvl 32 before she went into demi-deity status and it didn't matter anymore. (though since de-leveled her by creating mcguffins or somesuch cause thats not that super fun to play with actually) Giving her a cameo in another campaign soon, subtle hint.

Hmmm. Vita needs to get stronker to produce Daylight on continuous basis
Did that spell hit vampires at all? If it did, doubt it does in Ravenloft fuck you good guys town.

Werewolf baby army plan... Ambitious. I need more CON to do this succesfully. Is there any magic items that boost CON to 19 like some STR items I've seen in the magical portion of DM's Guide 5e?
17 con here, going for moar lvl 8 :p Ironically not that much into the breeding factory approach, just how Sylvia made sense as a character. I much more enjoy her intentional submissive nature.
And I'm sure theres a clit piercing of breeding +2 if you Blue wants there to be.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daylight spell doesn't equal sunlight.

Official ruling from designers.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Daylight spell doesn't equal sunlight.

Official ruling from designers.
Nay. Daylight is for dispelling darkness. If it counted as Sunlight that'd be OP. Sunlight spell is 5th Level I think. The stronger version of Daylight? Hm. Might be mixing things up.

But! Anyway, Daylight = for dispelling magical darkness and the like. That work :p?

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

But! Anyway, Daylight = for dispelling magical darkness and the like. That work :p?
Work? You mean as in getting us sunlight? I doubt so. This is not magical darkness, its domain supremacy, something above and beyond magic. Basically, when npcs keep talking about this being Strahds place, they are a bit more accurate about it than even they know. You need the 7th grade control weather spell and a caster level check to beat Strahds dominion over the sky, I'd say.

Though it could be possible.

And if you do it, Rovana will be pissed, because you also hit her waifu, who'll be in more trouble than Strahd most likely. :p

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Work? You mean as in getting us sunlight? I doubt so. This is not magical darkness, its domain supremacy, something above and beyond magic. Basically, when npcs keep talking about this being Strahds place, they are a bit more accurate about it than even they know. You need the 7th grade control weather spell and a caster level check to beat Strahds dominion over the sky, I'd say.

Though it could be possible.

And if you do it, Rovana will be pissed, because you also hit her waifu, who'll be in more trouble than Strahd most likely. :p
It isn't sunlight. It's the cantrip Light put on steroids. It also dispells magical darkness at 3rd level or below that of spell level. And cause it lasts 1 Hour without concentration, Vita can leave it up constantly <3, 1 hour night light constantly for short rests. 8 Hour rests she has got to figure something else out like low light burning lamp.

Spell in Spoiler is Daylight for 5e.
Daylight

Evocation

Level: 3
Casting time: 1 Action
Range: 60 feet
Components: V, S
Duration: 1 hour

A 60-foot-radius sphere of light spreads out from a point you choose within range.
The sphere is bright light and sheds dim light for an additional 60 feet.

If you chose a point on an object you are holding or one that isn’t being worn or carried, the light shines from the object with and moves with it. Completely covering the affected object with an opaque object, such as a bowl or a helm, blocks the light.

If any of this spell’s area overlaps with an area of darkness created by a spell of 3rd level or lower, the spell that created the darkness is dispelled.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's Never Sunny in Barovia"

Just in case you're pinning all your hopes on that idea. Don't. The entire Demiplane is against you in that regard.

Diagasvesle

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"It's Never Sunny in Barovia"

Just in case you're pinning all your hopes on that idea. Don't. The entire Demiplane is against you in that regard.
I am not. I am playing Vita's new found fear of the dark pretty well :p.

EDIT: See this post XD.
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=959920&postcount=1013

EDIT 2: I'd need 6th Level Spell Sunbeam or 8th Level Spell Sunburst to do sunlight stuff. And all of that is at minimum level 11 and onwards. Which since I am playing a warlock, I may not be able to get since those spells are not in the warlock list. I think. Need to doublecheck.

EDIT 3: Yeah their not. Hmmm, blue possible to get those, if Vita ever reaches level 11 as an undying light Warlock?

Last edited:
OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I am not. I am playing Vita's new found fear of the dark pretty well :p.

EDIT: See this post XD.
http://ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=959920&postcount=1013

EDIT 2: I'd need 6th Level Spell Sunbeam or 8th Level Spell Sunburst to do sunlight stuff. And all of that is at minimum level 11 and onwards. Which since I am playing a warlock, I may not be able to get since those spells are not in the warlock list. I think. Need to doublecheck.

EDIT 3: Yeah their not. Hmmm, blue possible to get those, if Vita ever reaches level 11 as an undying light Warlock?
You will probably face Strahd at around level 10. That's what the adventure is designed for. Unless you're like Rovana and go say hi at level 4.

As for acquiring Sunbeam as a warlock spell, I would say it would require a quest. Probably to an Upper Plane. Which means that it will be out of the scope for defeating Strahd, but if we get to the end of the adventure and you want to continue, then sure, we can make a quest out of that.

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You will probably face Strahd at around level 10. That's what the adventure is designed for. Unless you're like Rovana and go say hi at level 4.

As for acquiring Sunbeam as a warlock spell, I would say it would require a quest. Probably to an Upper Plane. Which means that it will be out of the scope for defeating Strahd, but if we get to the end of the adventure and you want to continue, then sure, we can make a quest out of that.
10/10 would say hi again, Rovana may complain and struggle inwardly, but thats only because character development, truthfully, she's secretly super grateful that Ludmilla took away her fear of having to die alone and unloved.. that she kept going afterwards is just a bonus. :p Now with losing to Wachter Rovana is at the point that she will even work -with- Strahd, if it benefits Ludmilla more than hurt her, because of that.

I dun quite know, are there such a thing as scrolls in 5.0? I have a feeling Strahd would have hunted down any existing, but.. that could be a reasonable quest. Sunburst wouldn't kill him but weaken him enough to fight.. Strahd is ment to be beaten(I emphatize beaten because with a guy like him, who knows, see you in D&D no.7, revival of Strahd..), so there gotta be some bottled up sunlight somewhere.

OP
BlueSlime

BlueSlime

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Scrolls exist in 5.0.

They need to be a spell that your class can cast naturally however, so a scroll of Sunbeam would not be of use to a Warlock.

The way I'd explain away the Undying Light not giving Vita access to Sunbeam would be that the Celestial Force behind the granting of the power may not trust a mortal with that power out of hand, and would need to be convinced with a more personal appeal to hand out that power.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(suck the sun's diiiiiiiiiiick)