This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Adventurer's Charsheets (And rules)

Hmm, I don't know if I'm supposed to just dump this here or not, but here goes!

Christi Mace, toughened fighter, your everyday friendly town guard.

Spoiler
    Last edited by Cappy; 23rd April 2010, 05:22. Reason: Level Up!
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Comment

Elongated Dungeon test character.

Spoiler
      sigpic

Comment

General:

Desired Posting Speed: I can do once per day to several times a day depending on too many variables.
        Desired Posting Length: I'd prefer multiple smaller to one larger, but those sizes in general.

Rasi
        Spoiler
        Last edited by SomCr; 8th August 2010, 03:17.

Comment

Here's my first attempt at a character.

Spoiler

Comment

Name: Cala
            Description and Basic Backstory:
            Spoiler

Cala is a brave and courageous magical warrior. She is trained in swordplay, and use of magic. Cala is completely virginal with an un-penetrated maidenhood, while it may embarrass her or make her feel uncomfortable, if it helps further her goal/mission she is not completely opposed to nudity. She is also friendly and kind hearted and almost always willing to help those in need.
            Desired Posting Speed: Moderate
            Desired Posting Length: Large Paragraph or Several Paragraphs

Stats (assume a level 0 character for generic charsheet posts, or if it's a dungeon-entering request, choose the appropriate level of the character to enter the dungeon.)
            Level - 0
            Willpower - 18W
            Combat and HP - 6C/20HP
            Explore and Stam - 5E/10S
            Spirit and Magic - 4S/30M
            Tech K-H and Knowledge - N/A
            Naughty and Lewd - 5N/10L

Skills and Fetishes - None at present
            Last edited by TentanariX; 12th November 2010, 21:14.
            Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Superheroine Name:Protectress
              Level:0
              Wrecking: 50/50
              Injury: 70/70
              Endurance: 80/80
              Secret ID: The Fox (I know it's corny and Zorro's english translation but I'm lazy )
              Resistance: 7/7
              Naughty: 3/3
              Willpower: (no ability score allowed here)
              ===

Image:
              Spoiler

Description: A tall well built, long raven black haired, ninja/assasin. Cassidy wears a purple full body jumpsuit with golden elbow pads, chest plate, boots and gloves, covering her face with a fox mask. She is also a hermaphrodite.
              Notable weaknesses: N/A
              Requests: Tentacles, Humiliation, BDSM, Beastiality, Bukake, Enema/reversed enema(forced drinking), forced urinating, gang bang, milking.
              Background: Cassidy was born into a powerful family of a famed and legendary ninja clan. She is the fourth generation and as far the only daughter of a family of all sons. As such she was denied a normal social life in order to make sure she lived up to the standards set by her forefathers. She pushed herself extremely hard to become a true ninja and make her parents proud. she has never even had a boyfriend and therefore is completely virginal she is an extremely proud warrior and person and can not tolerate failure. This would be her first real assignment as an assassin and ninja.
              Last edited by TentanariX; 5th November 2010, 18:48.
              Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

Quick question guys. Are there any other forums that host these kind of RP's? A few years back I when I was in the loop I knew where to look. Thanks in advance.

Comment

Spoiler
                  Spoiler

Most nonlurkiest lurker on the fourum(s) since 2004

Comment

Celine Maverstone: Dungeon Explorer and Seeker of Grand Adventure

Spoiler

Comment

Working...
                    X