Interest Check

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interest Check

So despite it being a fantastically terrible idea I am pondering trying another game. Pondering. As I may or may not sorta just puss out and decide not to, and stuff. :x

Instead of a vastly overdeveloped mansion this time, you'll be crammed into a shitty apartment somewhere. Probably only slightly larger than a studio! No personal space allowed.

The Master will probably be a poorfag NEET or college student or someshit. I may or may not have already rolled him/her, and the results may or may not have been 'a tan musclegirl with glasses'. >.>

I know plmnko wants to play and I am going to be a favorites-playing dildo and pretty much reserve a spot for Termite if he wants in, and uh, I'm not sure I want to to take that many more than that. I'm thinking just one right now, maybe two. Alternatively maybe I get a partner to do the double-master thing this time. <_>

I am also sorta going to require whoever wants to play actually, you know, interact with the rest of the group.

I am sorta in COLLEGE FINALS MODO PANIC right now but uhh that should be done with in approximately two weeks. I would also like to reiterate that I am not sure I'll actually run this or not - I just want to see if people are interested and shit.

Chargen will happen much like it did last time, though for a lot of the single-sorta selections like Maid Weapon and Roots I'll roll twice and let you keep the one you prefer. I think I'll also have it happen that that one relationship trait will be given out for free, to draw connections between yon player-maids.

I would also like to note that I have not thought up fucking anything other than 'so suddenly there are 3~4 more people living in an apartment made for 2 at the most', and it may or may not be up to the players to shenanigans it up and actually make things interesting. Lord knows I failed at that last game. <_>
    Spoiler

ULMF's request thread. Ask for stuff there.
    ULMF's game FAQ. Has info on how to run JP games and ISOs.
    IQDB. Searches for images!
    JDownloader, automates downloads from places like Megauplohwait.
    Hikari are, iza susume!
    Wear Sunscreen.
    >>*The Shoutbox slaps some sense into GargantuaBlarg.*

Re: Interest Check

*Interests forever cos maids*
    "Damn damn fuck." - Revy, Black Lagoon.

Comment

I already said yes in IRC, so rawr! <3

Comment

When we start?

Comment

Sometime after I finish with yon skool, if I don't chicken out first. So, two or three weeks, probably.
          Spoiler

Hikari are, iza susume!
          Wear Sunscreen.

Comment

Interest shown, but more likely all in the concept of all the maids living in a cramped closet...

Also needs sketchy/creepy/cranky shopkeep/neighbor/landlord NPC(s)

Comment

Gonna have someone downstairs who keeps posting on the internet when our bed squeaks.
              Spoiler

Hikari are, iza susume!
              Wear Sunscreen.

Comment

Hrmmm.... More meidos...... Tempting... The idea sounds fun(ny) and potential for good old fashioned harem wackiness. Tentative interest get.
                Spoiler

Perfection is humanly impossible. The more you reach for it the farther away it grows. Failure is inherited to our species as a whole. But punishing ourselves and beating ourselves up for it helps nothing. The best any decent person can do is try, and try, and try again. And try to get better little by little day by day.

Comment

You never post. :|
                  Spoiler

Hikari are, iza susume!
                  Wear Sunscreen.

Comment

Would you believe I hada friend that tried to rope me into a game? Had a complete sheet and everything. Even played one session. Rather enjoyed it. Count me in if there is enough room.

Comment

Might be tempted, although it sounds like all the players might already be chosen
                      Demon of Discriminating Tastes

Comment

Alright - plmnko, Termie, Kakka and Oni, y'all poast your sheets when they're finished.

Here's the relationship thing, in case you need help establishing ties with the other characters and stuff.

(51a) Relationship
                        1 Sibling
                        You’re related by blood to one of the other characters.

2 Childhood Friends
                        You grew up together in the same neighborhood as one of the other characters, and have been great friends since a very early age.

3 Mentor
                        You look upon one of the characters as a personal mentor, perhaps even as a father/mother figure.

4 Friendly Rival
                        You and another character are rivals in some area of life, and you always find yourself both consciously or subconsciously competing with, and comparing yourself with, that person. However, you are still friends (at least in appearance).

5 Ex-Lover/Love Rival
                        You used to date another character. Perhaps there are still feelings. Alternately, you both might be seeking the love of a third person.

6 Vengeance
                        Another character wronged you in some way in the past. She may not even realize that she did (and it might not have seemed a big deal). But you will never forget.
                        Spoiler

Hikari are, iza susume!
                        Wear Sunscreen.

Comment

I'm happy with any of them between 3-5, and 2 as well so long as it can be fit into both characters backgrounds. 1 is out of the question what with the age of my zombie gal and 6 doesn't really suit her personality.

Comment

My character sheet is already ready, but i supposed than i dont need to place it until the game or maybe we will have all the stats in secret, who know > >.

About these things. i guess than 6, 1, all except mentor could work

Spoiler
                            Last edited by plmnko; 5th May 2013, 20:31.

Comment

Really what's most relevant is backstories and background shit, so you lot can actually draw relationships between y'all and whatnot.

I should probs poast the Master, also. <_>

**EDIT**
                              So like this may or may not be relevant to anything.
                              Last edited by GargantuaBlarg; 7th May 2013, 05:32.
                              Spoiler

Hikari are, iza susume!
                              Wear Sunscreen.

Comment

Working...
                              X