What's new

Interest Check

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
So despite it being a fantastically terrible idea I am pondering trying another game. Pondering. As I may or may not sorta just puss out and decide not to, and stuff. :x

Instead of a vastly overdeveloped mansion this time, you'll be crammed into a shitty apartment somewhere. Probably only slightly larger than a studio! No personal space allowed.

The Master will probably be a poorfag NEET or college student or someshit. I may or may not have already rolled him/her, and the results may or may not have been 'a tan musclegirl with glasses'. >.>

I know plmnko wants to play and I am going to be a favorites-playing dildo and pretty much reserve a spot for Termite if he wants in, and uh, I'm not sure I want to to take that many more than that. I'm thinking just one right now, maybe two. Alternatively maybe I get a partner to do the double-master thing this time. <_>

I am also sorta going to require whoever wants to play actually, you know, interact with the rest of the group.

I am sorta in COLLEGE FINALS MODO PANIC right now but uhh that should be done with in approximately two weeks. I would also like to reiterate that I am not sure I'll actually run this or not - I just want to see if people are interested and shit.

Chargen will happen much like it did last time, though for a lot of the single-sorta selections like Maid Weapon and Roots I'll roll twice and let you keep the one you prefer. I think I'll also have it happen that that one relationship trait will be given out for free, to draw connections between yon player-maids.

I would also like to note that I have not thought up fucking anything other than 'so suddenly there are 3~4 more people living in an apartment made for 2 at the most', and it may or may not be up to the players to shenanigans it up and actually make things interesting. Lord knows I failed at that last game. <_>

Guan Yu

GAUN
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Interest Check

*Interests forever cos maids*

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I already said yes in IRC, so rawr! <3

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

When we start?

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sometime after I finish with yon skool, if I don't chicken out first. So, two or three weeks, probably.

Master_Bei_Shun

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Interest shown, but more likely all in the concept of all the maids living in a cramped closet...

Also needs sketchy/creepy/cranky shopkeep/neighbor/landlord NPC(s)

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gonna have someone downstairs who keeps posting on the internet when our bed squeaks.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Hrmmm.... More meidos...... Tempting... The idea sounds fun(ny) and potential for good old fashioned harem wackiness. Tentative interest get.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would you believe I hada friend that tried to rope me into a game? Had a complete sheet and everything. Even played one session. Rather enjoyed it. Count me in if there is enough room.

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score

Might be tempted, although it sounds like all the players might already be chosen

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Alright - plmnko, Termie, Kakka and Oni, y'all poast your sheets when they're finished.

Here's the relationship thing, in case you need help establishing ties with the other characters and stuff.

(51a) Relationship
1 Sibling
You’re related by blood to one of the other characters.

2 Childhood Friends
You grew up together in the same neighborhood as one of the other characters, and have been great friends since a very early age.

3 Mentor
You look upon one of the characters as a personal mentor, perhaps even as a father/mother figure.

4 Friendly Rival
You and another character are rivals in some area of life, and you always find yourself both consciously or subconsciously competing with, and comparing yourself with, that person. However, you are still friends (at least in appearance).

5 Ex-Lover/Love Rival
You used to date another character. Perhaps there are still feelings. Alternately, you both might be seeking the love of a third person.

6 Vengeance
Another character wronged you in some way in the past. She may not even realize that she did (and it might not have seemed a big deal). But you will never forget.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

I'm happy with any of them between 3-5, and 2 as well so long as it can be fit into both characters backgrounds. 1 is out of the question what with the age of my zombie gal and 6 doesn't really suit her personality.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

My character sheet is already ready, but i supposed than i dont need to place it until the game or maybe we will have all the stats in secret, who know > >.

About these things. i guess than 6, 1, all except mentor could work

Name: is a Secret
Nickname: Isidia

Three Statblocks! Choose one:
0 Athletics
3 Affection
3 Skill
3 Cunning
4 Luck
1 Will
[1,1, 5,5, 4,5, 3,3, 5,6, 2,5] (these are 2d6es divided by 3, and rounded down, in case you're wondering)

Remember, if you have 9 or less statpoints total, you get two maidpowers.

Maid Types! Pick two:
2 Sexy
Cunning +1 Will -1
Charming, coquettish, womanly body, glamorous

1 Lolita*
Luck +1 Athletics -1
Childish, young, innocent, cute, sweet

(lolita is different than loli)

Special Qualities! Pick two or three:
- [4,1] Uniform ★
You’ve managed to make a special modification to your uniform. → To the Uniform Table
---- [3] Armor
Your maid uniform is actually a stylized suit of metal armor.

- [4,1] Uniform ★
You’ve managed to make a special modification to your uniform. → To the Uniform Table
--- [5] Miniskirt
Your skirt is very short, to the point where one can almost see its contents.

- [3,6] Angel/Devil
You are a being from another world charged with judging good and evil. The design and the details of your origins are up to you.

Stress Explosion:
[2,6] Teasing
You start persistently tormenting the other maids.

Maid Weapon

[4,6] Exotic Weapon
A boomerang, qatar, African throwing irons, etc.

Maid Colors! Distribute amongst your uniform, eye, and hair colors as you like.
[1,1] Red hair
[1,5] B eyes
[6,5] Metallic skimpy bikini armor uniform

Maid Roots:
[3,6]

[2,1] Revenge
The master is your hated enemy, and you are infiltrating his mansion in order to extract revenge.

Insecurities: Aka Complexes.

Physical:
-[1,5] Short
As far as you’re concerned, you’re not nearly tall enough. You have difficulty reaching high places.

Mental:
-[3,1] Loves Sleep
You have trouble waking up in the morning, and you love to sleep. On top of that, you doze off easily, and you’re always sleepy. Everyone else is waking up on time and doing their work though.

-[2,4] Lousy Name
You hate your own name. You might resent the parents who gave you it.

Your maid power depends on what the highest stat you have is. (Luck)

Your Favor starts at Affection x2= 6
Threshhold 10.

[Maid notes]

Try to give me some shit to work with here. :V

Description/pic: Can i be half demon angel?
this but less demonic, maybe, can you reroll brown color? to give her green, red or pink eye color?

Background/stuff:
Isidia as she decide to name her because her big and hard to say name, come to Earth to make some works, however her fate changed and soon her mission turned into serve a mortal, for what she manage to get from her mission she must get all the info of this person, as also take control of it and the whole place where that creature live. Isidia have racial trails of demon and angel, as her mother was pregnant against her will by her father and even when she dont want to talk about them, mamy times had to say lies to cover that part. She have a nice sexy body than really make her a sex bomb in that small body of her, she loves herself so much than even a little scar on it make her cover it, however she can denny the world to see her naughty body and at her own world cover that would be a sin, so her uniform is really more skimpy than it should be and of course she cant just cover her divine body with just clothes, so she decided to use a black metalic armor like uniform bikini instead.

Even when she loves her body, she could be a little small for the others persons, this cause her a little trauma and even today is a Tabu talking of hight sizes at her side. Fortunately for the world, Isidia's mortal body is not athletic at all, unnused to the strange atmosphere and lack of magic has making her a sissy weak creature unable to even lift smaller things than her and of course she pass a lot of the time sleeping as she get tired easily by the lack of power, but fortunately her holy part still bless her and many good things happen around her, if she could endure a little at the street maybe she could even get rich in a day, but her mind cant resist the way thant the humans think and make mistakes, she easily get angry and start punish anyone around her to give them a part of the hell than they deserve or just eat until get sattled in an attempt to calm herself.

Last edited:
OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Really what's most relevant is backstories and background shit, so you lot can actually draw relationships between y'all and whatnot.

I should probs poast the Master, also. <_>

**EDIT**

Last edited:
OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

SUDDENLY IT IS A WEEK PAST WHERE I EXPECTED TO START THIS THING

Okay so

The game is in some sort of Chinatown in ostensiblySanFrancisco. It'll probably be derpy.

The Mistress has ridiculous muscle definition and has thusly acquired minor celebrity status via magazines and whatnot.

Oni has his lolizambie, who is one of them Chinese hoppin' zombies and serves the Mistresses' family (who are also crazy Asiawizzards but the Mistress is pretty unaware of this).

plm has a half-demon-half-angel chick, who's been stuck in a fancy magic book for a while.

Kakka has a gangster and S&M star! She kidnapped the mistress one time.

Termite has a cross-dressing guy who is blind and gives somewhere between zero and negative eight fucks. He changes into a hot chick sometimes when he gets stressed out, so much like Rin, torment the fuck out of him.

RJ has some young chick who looks like a MILF and is also possibly Batman.

LDF has had her sheet statistically ready (mostly) but hasn't poasted her sheet yet. She's a robit and is also a Hereditary Maid - though it doesn't necessarily have to be to the Mistress. :V

They fight crime!

Since I'm sick of yon waiting get ye in here and make some kind of ridiculous web of acquaintance. As I probably mentioned somewhere probably maybe I think perhaps, the relationships thing is mostly just as a guideline - if a relationship that doesn't fit any of those comes to mind, it's (probably) perfectly valid and I'll accept it anyway, so long as it's interesting and whatnot. Try not to all jump on one person and spread out the who-knows-whoism, and stuff.
This is probably going to be a disaster.

Termite

A bug
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I really don't have any clue what to do with past relationships.

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Well if this hep, i could make my character try to fuck Termite one, in a hobby way.

Of course, than all are welcome to the tease.

Also, i could put MAF character as a mother like mentor, because Batman is awesome.

Finally, Oni could be my friendly rival in order to take and love the Master energy

OP
GargantuaBlarg

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It doesn't necessarily have to be a past relationship - a sort of interest would work as well - attraction, rivalry, what have you.

Maybe you talked through AIM or whatever before, or had a crush or something. Maybe they're old classmates, or saw another Maid do something weird or something one time. Maybe plm's maidu served one of the human character's grandparents or something before she got stuck in a book?

If any of the other characters look fun or synergize well with yours, poke them and see if they're interested in having met you in the past sometime or something.