What's new

Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Monster Girl Island OOC chat

Meh. Gotta give this up, due to shit happening. Best if you don't know what's happening.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I assume you gave up, like, two weeks ago. :p

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well, yeah, but that was before my computers power unit fried.

DeMatt

Lurker
Reputation score

Remember Beatrice's advice.
Yeah... um, I sorta figured telling the goblins they were from Waymeet was applying said advice... but if they're more afraid of Beatrice than they are of the rest of the village, I guess that Jillian'd have to get more specific.

Second problem - "He killed Penny!" sorta trumps any argument for taking the guy to safety.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hehehe, I was gonna say it later in one of the posts, but Penny is actually alright. She just feinted from the pain and shock. She'll show up sometime soon.

And yes, Beatrice is a key figure, since she makes most of the negotiations, and is the one who stated that men could not be sold, along with the one who constantly works deals with the goblins to keep them in line. Right now, the goblin who got finished with Niko and is talkin' to Jillian thinks that she and Eilsah are just grunts from the town, looking around.

Ryu

Lurker
Reputation score

Posting the dark slime for those who haven't seen it.

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

neegak

Lurker
Reputation score

Ryu your avatar scares me.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Can we get an information thread so that players of monster characters know what the things and places their character knows are like?

For instance, I have no idea what the town of 'Waymeet' is like.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

An information thread wouldn't be a very good idea, since with the island map sitting in front of me, I'm bound to forget a thing or two if I made such a thing, which would only lead to more confusion. It's best to leave it the way it is, where people ask, and I answer.

The population of Waymeet consists of centaurs, and elves mostly, with a few humans staying as well, while it's visitors range from arachne, goblins, lizardfolk, to the fairly uncommon appearance of cyclops.

And this is a repost of the details on the visuals of the town.

It is fairly small, by small, I mean; No city walls, no city gates, and no crowds that would get in the way of your progression. It is surrounded by the open woods around it, and various monsters like the goblins would be able to get to the town center without meeting a watchman/hunter with relative ease. The road leading from place to place about the town is made of dirt, and the houses are constructed with various materials, wood, stone, anything the mason at the time could get her hands on. The roofs are composed of straw, on top of the stone/wood, to act as poor insulation. Better than nothing.

Windows are not made of glass, they are wooden shutters, that stay open to let light and air in when one uses a brace to prevent it from closing shut. Tables are made of rock, altered with nail and hammer to be of appropriate shape, and chairs are made from the wood of cut trees. Bed frames are made of wood, straw used as a mattress, and the population was kindly gifted silk blankets by the arachne, in exchange for the sexual favors of the human men of the village, which some of the female members took a disliking to.

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score

Damn you and your RPs that interest me RJ!

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Heh, I can't help that I get good ideas all the time. ;)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Gah, Been a busy day today, and I feel too tired to post this round.

However, I promise to get my ass workin' on those folks who've waited over a whole day.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

Just to confirm it for RJ, yes, I lost interest a long time ago.

Good luck with whatever you're going to do.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ah, good to hear some confirmation, even though it was in an odd fashion. Now I suppose within oh-so-many posts the next day will progress. :D

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I haven't, I've just lost time management and creative thinking. The few times I've been signing on, I check the page and remind myself that I have to get back to it, but can never bring myself to post. I'm supposed to be writing poetry and an autobiography, and I can't start those either.

It's not you, it's me :cool:

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's school time, perfectly understandable not to be able to get a whole lot of free time to have fun with all the little things.

Also, don't worry about the pressure to post, the thing with XSI was just a little plan to involve his character in a plot event, and a while ago we had a little hang up about his starting thread, something about family or what-not, not being with accordance to his liking.

Although, I really like those characters I made who were originally going to be in XSI's company, so there ain't no way I'm gonna trash 'em. :p

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

If I do end up not posting for the day just blame my fucktard mother for my lack of internets. I swear I'll end up losing it before I move out.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Now, that's not a very good thing to say about your own mother, no matter how ignorant she may act.

SirOni

Demon Girls #1 Fan
Reputation score

Yeah, well, if you knew my mother you'd say the same thing.