What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

I won't be able to make it next Sunday for most of the session as I'll have to leave shortly before 9.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

To those it may involve: There is game tonight. Unless I forget, or lose internet, or am hit by a meteor or some other such catastrophe, I'll be in the same place as always around 12:30 EST.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

And then there was a High School spin-off

"Tyson TYLER Sudreau! Do you want to explain why you were playing hooky, young man?!"
Tyson - Redpen to his friends, on account of how much of it could be found on his homework when he got it back - flinched. He knew it was a bad idea, but-

"Or why youDitching detention?!?!"

-but Alice had somehow convinced him and everyone that they should go to the arcade... again. They got away with it a couple times before, but this time that huge truancy officer dude caught them trying to sneak out. They'd gotten an hour's worth of detention, but about ten minutes in, they were all sick of it. Xavier and Islona had schmoozed their way out, but there was no way the rest of them could do the same thing. He was a terrible liar, for one, Alice was passed out in her chair, and Izzie was playing her DS. Weirdest of all, Zat was the only one of them actually interested in getting any work done - though, his pencil broke in his hands, so he was sorta just sitting there.

After only about ten mintues, Red started worrying - if he couldn't get outta here in time, he'd miss Ip Man 2 at the movie theater! But them, suddenly and improbably luckily, the Quelayde High mascot streaked out by the door, and their detention teacher ran out to stop him. Xavier, smooth as he was, somehow managed to get the teach to chase after him, and they'd all got the hell outta there - though teach was close behind.

It looked like they were home-free when they got out into the parking lot, mostly everyone going for their bikes, when-

"Insubordinance! LYING to teachers!"

-When they got caught. By the same guy, even! He'd tried to convince him to let them go with some story about how Xav's mom was in the hospital... but of course, he didn't buy it.

His mother's voice went shrill. "Attacking a teacher?!?"

Red still wasn't sure why, but Zat got really pissed off and started smacking the teacher with his bat.

"But Mom, I wasn't fighting, I was trying to make everyone calm d-"
"WITH FIRE!?!"
"No, Mom! My hands spuh- sponta- sp- were suddenly on fire, and then I tried to get the teacher to help me but all he wanted to do was smack me an' Zat's heads together!"
"Do you REALLY expect me to believe that load of malarky?!"
"But it's tru-"
"When did I raise such a hooligan?! I bet it's those little friends of yours, you never use to do these things in middle school. Like that big thug that attacked the teacher with a bat. Or that Alice girl. She does drugs, I just know she does drugs."
"That's not tr-"
"You just met them, too!"
"Well, y-"
"NO! No more excuses! Go to your room, don't touch your video games, don't touch your music and don't touch your computer! You are GROUNDED young man and you think about why you shouldn't fight with your TEACHERS! WITH FIRE!"
"But-"
"NO BUTS! When your father gets home we are going to be in so much trouble young man!"
"B-"
"One more time and I WILL tear up your Bruce Lee posters! Do NOT test me young man!"

Defeated, Redpen slunk up to his room - bumping his head into the doorway on accident, as an extra humiliation. Being tall sucked.

When Zat attacked the teacher, Red was going to try to calm things down... but then - and he had still no idea why or even how - his's hands spontaneously combusted. He panicked, what with suddenly being on fire and all, and had tried to get the only authority figure there to help him. He guess he might've sorta... slapped him a couple times, but he was panicking! And all the teacher did was beat him up!

The girls all stood in the back while the whole debacle (he learned that word in English last week) went down - they were probably gonna get off way easier than him, Zat and Xav were. Xav had kept jumping off ramps with his bike at the teach, too, stabbing at him with a broom like he was some kind of knight from King Arthur. Except, like... on a giant flying bird or something.

And when he tried to get out of there with Xav - since his hands were on fire, he couldn't really ride his bike out, even if he'd gotten it unlocked - Xav thought he wanted to get tacos or... something. Even peddling their way to the arcade, he kept going on about the "best taco place in town". His friends could be so stupid sometimes... Hell, the tacos weren't even that good.

At least he got to watch Ip Man 2 before he came home. Mom and dad probably weren't going to let him out to see another movie until Sammo Hung decided to slim down. With nothing to do, he folded his legs into the lotus position, breathed in, and...

From downstairs, "NO MEDITATING!"

"Aww..."

Next up: Tasscampaign Babies. Remember kids, "O" isn't just for "Ogres" - it's also for "Oh God why"!

Also

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

From the stories of the bards, or Xavier's notebook...or something.

Log--

I halfway expect there to be a dragon attack halfway through writing this, as we can not seem to get any peace whatsoever. We had defeated the ogres that attacked the caravan, having the caravan move to safety. When we spotted it, they were a mile ahead, and stopped. This was not quite right, so I flew ahead to take a look.

And what I found? Damnation, more undead! Ghouls, they had torn up the wagons and slaughtered the draft and men! I took my lance, leveling it and had Iograr dive for the nearest one, as it melted away under the blow. Before I could turn around, the other ghoul spit some sort of foul acid at me! It took forever to repair the armor later, but I managed to finish him off as well, as the others ran towards the camp noticing my maneuver.

They arrived as we looked around, and found some survivors, but we also found a terrible scene. Stephon had been turned into a ghoul, we found him with Petunia, he was eating her...and she wasn't dead yet...

I will leave it there, and spare this tale the terrible details.

We thought to have a moment of rest, it was not so as Byzat found tracks leading out of camp as he was digging Petunia's grave. He decided to follow while I kept watch from the air. We followed it to the treeline before returning, deciding it was too risky to continue further. I assume the others back in camp were attempting to deal as best they could, I believe they were building a funeral pyre for the dead caravan goers.

And again, a moment of rest interrupted as we were burying Petunia. Redhand spotted figures running to the camp, I flew out to look, they looked like orcs. The got closer, everyone on edge but not about to start the fight. Luckily a few of us, Isi and Byzat, spoke orcish, and coversed with them. We learned quickly they were not foes, and stood down, ready for a moment of relaxation.

I don't know the details of the conversation, but I believe the only information needed was well summarized. They were part of a village, and the village's shaman had been controlled by a man in grey robe, with a while face, and a boney hand.

Isi mentioned something like this as part of Petunia's last words.

Time will tell what's going to happen next...

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I still say we keep that up *grins*

And nice job on the summary, Bit.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think I'll be able to make it this Saturday - or if I do, I'll be several hours late.

If I get NPC'd for a fight, then charge and flurry. Don't spend the last two ki points in my pool, and be frugal with the third, I suppose.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Right, crap. Is it Saturday, or Friday night? Crap again, today is friday. Is there a game tonight?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Weren't the games on Saturday night? As far as my lurking memory recalls anyway.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

So was it last night. World got kinda busy last night, so I couldn't even log on to check...

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I don't think it was. I'm fairly sure it's tonight.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Hadn't heard anything about the game being last night (Friday) and now, after several rounds of phone-tagging and the like, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it tonight. Well, I can make it, but I can't stay late. I have to get up around 8am to drive to the medieval faire that my friend and I are going to and thus, well, I like getting at least 5 hours or so of sleep...I'll likely be able to message Tass with spells and the like but other than that, I dunno if I'll be around for the meat of the game. Sorry on the short notice, but plans were just finalized.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My apologies, all. The games are usually on Saturdays, but I had to miss yesterdays game. My power was out. It was highly unexpected, so I didn't have the chance to come on and let any of you know.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey man, I know how power outages can suck. No problem.

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

My apologies, all. The games are usually on Saturdays, but I had to miss yesterdays game. My power was out. It was highly unexpected, so I didn't have the chance to come on and let any of you know.
YOU ARE NOT FORGIVEN, AND YOU MUST REPENT!

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Ignore the crazy one, we're all just glad it didn't turn out to be the meteor-strike theory that was making the rounds last night ;)