What's new

Pathfinder OOC Thread

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

Should I feel bad if I had on loop during the mask-and-ogres fight?

Also, here's a of what happened post-you-leaving. Your quit was on line 55.

Last edited:

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Should I feel bad if I had on loop during the mask-and-ogres fight? I also want to call the ogres "Las Plagas", but can never find a place to slip it in, so there it is.

Also, here's a of what happened post-you-leaving. Your quit was on line 55.
On a related note, am I correct in thinking that everyone but Burrito and Keylo have made summaries so far?

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'll make a summary after my character has had more screen time. For now, I'll sit back and let someone else do the work.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I dunno. Given that you had the perfect opportunity to sit and watch the going's on, I think a summary from Kristie's pov would be interesting, if you ask me.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that, and as I was using Mibbit on two different computers for the conjoined session, I don't have the logs of the encounter to reference. Sadly. I'm switching to mIRC from this day on though so that I "can" write the next one up.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Yeah, mibbit was giving me fits the session before last. I swapped browsers and it seemed to start behaving itself.

And logs. Pffft. Who needs *those*?

Loli Defense Force

Lili
RP Moderator
Reputation score

If needed, I can post the logs, it's just I'm missing certain days due to me not being there.

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Hey guys, due to my scheduling, I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to drop out of the game, it was a lot of fun, but I just don't think I'll be able to make the sessions at the time.

As it is I have to get up at 8 AM monday through friday for school and work, having one day where I stay up to 5 AM just isn't going to work I expect.

Oh and sorry for missing last session, power outages and all that.

Edit: I'm going to -try- and make it work at least once, but if it doesn't, I'm going to have to drop it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good luck, bit. There are times when RL does tend to rear it's ugly head. Still, you'll get no flack from me.

Also, of note, might be late this coming game. Having a picnic for Labor Day/mom's b-day and I'll have my gal friends over, which usually means them hanging out with me until they decide they'd prefer to be at their own homes instead of mine. Should be around, just, like I said, good chance I'll be late. Current spells are on my sheet for Tass to use if need be.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry about the sudden drop out, all. Storm rolled in and kicked out my internet. This is a reoccuring problem that I will, yet again, be having words with my ISP about...

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It's alright Copper, though you did miss a bit, including part of Islonas watch. It was made up for later, so it's all good. After you dropped the second time, the group started planning the attack on the camp, Isi having sighted a grey-cloak within it, however briefly, from the air. I was asleep for the planning faze, so it's up to someone else to do that.

Oh, and there were wargs, but they were far away and didn't bother the party. And Iograr began channeling HK-47. Gleeful: Squawk.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I remember the wargs. I came back for the wargs, because I made the check on them. That's part of the reason why I was worried about seeing the smoke coming from the village. And hopefully one of the others can fill me in with a summary or just a log of the chat as far as what I missed.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sorry to say it, particularly as it's a bit last minute, but I can't play tonight. I won't be home.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Sorry to say it, particularly as it's a bit last minute, but I can't play tonight. I won't be home.
Well, at least you posted that before I went to bed.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

No problem, have fun wherever you're going!

the64bitbot

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Oh, okay, yay I get to sleep for once.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Would've seen that sooner if my net hadn't gone out. Glad I checked. Now the panic can simmer down *laughs* Not to mention I'm oh so feeling up to gaming at the moment, so no complaints here *chuckles*

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Do we know when game is this week? i would prefer saturday, but that's just cause i would get to sleep in after, and that never happens, but I'm open for either night this week.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mine should be Saturday. At least as far as I'd planned it.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Might be late. Having a friend over, though we usually wrap up around 12:30 or so anyway, but there's always that chance our hanging out will go later.

Also, again, don't know if I'll be around next Saturday or not. Con weekend. I basically drop off the face of the earth for those.