Re: Chat Based Pathfinder

Whee! I can Sleep in tomorrow! yes!

EDIT: nevermind, i'm an idiot. see y'all tomorrow though XD

Last edited:

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Good lordy, I really need to keep track of my days. Totally forgot it was Saturday. At least, thankfully, I forgot *early* and will hopefully remember to show up tonight *laughs* Been a little scattered lately, so hopefully I'll be here. I'm going to have company, which means I may be a little late, but hopefully not hugely. Should see you guys tonight.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

At a ball Keats is telling yet another story of her exploits...
"...Oh yes, where was I? We were storming the orc village, having decided that the right thing to do would be to end the undead threat once and for all rather than trying to get the caravan through them all. We could hardly travel in secrecy with the caravan, anyway. Last time Byzat, Isidien and Redhand had descended to engage the orcs, which were ghouls, and the ogres, which were also undead, - although we obviously didn't know that yet - in melee, while Azieru and Islona rained arrows on them, Kristie summoned a troupe of Kytons and I rained death from above with the much glorified Lord - then just a knight - Xavier. We had managed to halve the number of ghouls to just under one hundred and felled half a dozen of the ogre-monsters as well the liches we were originally after, and as things started to look grim for them, I decided to fly and run them away, but only a few were smart enough to do so. The battle, although obvious in its results, still drew on, the kytons killing orcs by the dozen while the heroes focused on the three score of ogres still remaining. It was a long battle, but the poor beasts didn't stand a chance, and eventually every last one was felled.

Things looked grim for our heroes, having been forced to fell the very orcs they had been called to help, and even the coldest heart amongst us felt pity. But things were not as they seemed! A closer look told us of this treachery and indeed, some orcs were still found alive in the houses, a mere nine of them survived, caged like beasts for slaughter. While cunning Azieru free the poor orcs and they joined their brethren with much rejoice, noble Byzat found a mysterious book written in a forgotten language only a few speak! Luckily Azieru the scholar speaks all languages known to the land, and helped us glean a few clues, mostly a mysterious name, Empire of the Masters. Meanwhile, I studied the possessions of the spellcasters and in their cloaks found yet another mystery. Our minds lifted by saving the few that could be saved and mourning the ones that couldn't, we set to solve the mysteries now clear ahead of us. Next, we would..."

(Bluff check 20+14=34)
Log for the session:

Last edited:

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Dear diary,

I was pink today.

We also killed our second village! Granted, we only killed the ones that were zombies, which was like... half, but still. I think 11? Then there were 9 in a cage, and then the 3 that led us to the place. So 12 survivors! But yeah.

Afterwards we looted the shit out of the place. I think all we found was the cloaks off the greycloaks and some wands. They probably don't need this stuff anyway. My alignment is Lawful Nofun.

-Pinkhand​

You are now imagining this in the daintiest handwriting possible

Last edited:

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

Wow, that's some... Embellishment there, Spider. I like it. Though, stop giving Tass ideas, I think we'd all like to move back to the something-that-bleeds category of monsters, thank you very much ;)

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Wow, that's some... Embellishment there, Spider. I like it. Though, stop giving Tass ideas, I think we'd all like to move back to the something-that-bleeds category of monsters, thank you very much ;)
I'm pretty sure we could handle 200 orc-ghouls though. The ogres are another matter, of course.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

I myself am not so sure. 200/8 is still like 25 each, and that's too many nat 20s then I could deal with myself. A few of us could finish theirs off faster and come to each other's aid, but for the most part, the ones most likely to survive are also the ones that would take the longest to kill their own. We could fight as a group and hide the weaker ones behind the meatshields, but that's too many nat 20s still, even divided between the three or four meaty targets we do have.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

That looks like a good time to burn those positive energy charges...That or we'll rain fireballs and tentacles from above.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

Very true. Massive swarm of undead vs. energy surge...though they do get saves against that. At least some do.

Shrike7

Lurker
Reputation score

In other news, what are the plans for this weekend? I get Saturday off again (some kind of record, I tell ya), so Friday night gets my vote.

Keylo

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm heading home after a four hour trip Friday night, but I should be back in time for when we usually start. So Friday or Saturday night is fine for me.

Copper

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm not certain when I'll be home Friday night. Meeting an old friend for dinner(ish) and hanging out, so not certain when I'll be able to get on the computer. That is, if he doesn't cancel on me.

Caulder

Is completely fucking irrelevant. And he's a bitch
RP Moderator
Reputation score

You know how I am. Ready whenever.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Saturday would be when I'm running most likely. Unless Spider cancels his game this week. Also, it should be noted that Friday is today.

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

Spider cancelled his game, Tass.

Hentaispider

Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Saturday would be when I'm running most likely. Unless Spider cancels his game this week. Also, it should be noted that Friday is today.
Already did. Pay attention.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Well then. I suppose that tonight works for me. Any objections?

Caulder

RP Moderator
Reputation score

No objections.

the_taken

King of the Impossible
Reputation score

Oh, just stating that I am interested. I'll be going through the logs later on so that I can write a character background that fits the party.

Edit-> Character Sheet:

Edit-> I just found out how many players there actually are. Looks like things take forever there.

Perhaps I can be held on a side roster... but I really want to play!

Last edited: