What's new

RPG Unknown/Hiatus RPG Maker [Lipucd] Codename, Tyamet, QB.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Latest version can be found here:

I've been working on this project for a few now, but figured it was about time to start letting other areas of the net that might be interested in it to give it a look over and the like.

It's an Ero-RPG made with RPG Maker XP, it's still HEAVILY a WIP ( most builds ATM are to show off what all we are aiming to do, what we can achieve, and to encourage more artist to jump on top of this ). You'll be finding quite a bit of Anthro/Furry elements right now ( as that's the main source of willing artist. ) and a few fetish themes. As the game expands, I can only hope these do as well.

It's main draws is a battle system with 'progressive' status effects that are visible on the player as fighting goes on. Otherwise it's kind of your normal flare, but done for English reading players first and foremost.

Current bugs that are known:
-If playing as Viola, losing in the bog parts of the map, and then going towards Tyamet would keep you always going as the slowed down movement.

-Sometimes animations don't update when a status wears off normally.

-Chances are a ton of spelling mistakes that need to be redone.

ADDED: 6/2/2013

Website for all future updates.

Last edited by a moderator:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Codename: -Progressive-

Was wondering where you were and what you were up to. I'd like to look into this, but could we get a more direct link?

NaoSoul

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Thank you, darling. Definitely gonna check this out

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Sorry for not the direct link earlier. I had pretty much posted that, then got pulled away just shortly after. been meaning to share updates, but I wanted at least SOME sort of 'playable' content.

Things to notice:
-'Bad end' changes based if you 'submit' or not. (there are a few situations where this is NOT true.)
-Tyamet has different 'bad ends' if she's ether still in the wearable suit, or wearing a selective collar.
-Viola has different text for events depending on current status effects.

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To Lipucd, THANK YOU for introducing this game to us! I have to say, this is turning out amazingly so far. Great art, and interesting dialogue, despite the typos. Especially love the pig getting turned into a slime. Very kinky.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

To Lipucd, THANK YOU for introducing this game to us! I have to say, this is turning out amazingly so far. Great art, and interesting dialogue, despite the typos. Especially love the pig getting turned into a slime. Very kinky.
Thanks for the user input! Again, sorry I haven't posted things till JUST recently. I'm still working on a LOT of content, yet I've been making some decent progress so figured I'd share.

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the user input! Again, sorry I haven't posted things till JUST recently. I'm still working on a LOT of content, yet I've been making some decent progress so figured I'd share.
I can tell you've been busy. Going through the pictures in the files for the game, you have a few other characters that have art ready but no stages. Plus, shots of a petrified Viola and Tyamet that, as far as I've seen, don't exist within the game yet. To be honest, I'd like to help you out with this, but the best help I could offer is writing dialogue.

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

I can tell you've been busy. Going through the pictures in the files for the game, you have a few other characters that have art ready but no stages. Plus, shots of a petrified Viola and Tyamet that, as far as I've seen, don't exist within the game yet. To be honest, I'd like to help you out with this, but the best help I could offer is writing dialogue.
Yeah, there is a lot of resources still lying about that's not fully added. The 'greyscale' images though ARE used...as KO images. When in an older build Tyamet could soul steal and NOT be alone, she would have said image when KO'ed. I was also doing basic testing with image switching, and doing such was just good to learn the correct order of operations.

They will still be used though. ATM the 'zone' system is maybe only...50% of the full game, and even then I only got 2, and each one not even half way done.

Oiz

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Will definitely look into this.
Drawn art is always a plus to me. (It's a welcome change for all the 3DCG and stuff like that)

Xynox

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Im getting this error after opening the game

---------------------------
Codename: -Progressive- (Build A-0.3)
Unable to find file Graphics/Titles/001-Title01.
OK

edit:
ach, nevermind. I reinstalled RPGmaker and everything works fine.

Last edited:
OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

...Blah. Seems like Mediafile's taking down my account + content now. So I'll need a new hosting site. Anyone got any good locations for such? I was using 4shared, but that now requires to be logged in to DL from.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score

File Removed for Violation.

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

any other links?

OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

File Removed for Violation.

The file you requested has been removed from MediaFire for a violation of our Terms of Service.

If you believe you have reached this page in error, please contact support.

any other links?
Yup! Links JUST updated to use Dropbox! Unless dropbox bans me or something these SHOULD stay good!

FireoftheMonkey

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I feel like this is a dumb question and I should lurk more to find it but I just wanna play the game so I'll just post and take the ridicule. Where can I get the RPG maker files so I can play the game their site is a free trial and while the program is awesome. My funds are not there to buy it, ridicule away for failure to lurk.

Penttiseta

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I havent realy cared for latex and slime fetishes, but this game chanced it. :D

EpicFailGuy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I feel like this is a dumb question and I should lurk more to find it but I just wanna play the game so I'll just post and take the ridicule. Where can I get the RPG maker files so I can play the game their site is a free trial and while the program is awesome. My funds are not there to buy it, ridicule away for failure to lurk.
Fellow lurker and LoLer to the rescue! I believe you need this:

Click on "For RPG Maker VX" and not "For RPG Maker VX ACE"

waitwut, 173 posts? thou art not a lurker >.>

EDIT: Damnit, I'm wrong.

Last edited:
OP
Lipucd

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score

Fellow lurker and LoLer to the rescue! I believe you need this:

Click on "For RPG Maker VX" and not "For RPG Maker VX ACE"

waitwut, 173 posts? thou art not a lurker >.>
Actually you need the 'XP' RTP. NOT VX.
I should have added that towards the main topic! Sorrys!

shruikaan

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a question: for Tynamet, are there other enemies other Panda suit? Because with them, both when you face 1 and when you face 8 of them, the collar doesn't change anythings to the endings.

dkbdn365

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a question: for Tynamet, are there other enemies other Panda suit? Because with them, both when you face 1 and when you face 8 of them, the collar doesn't change anythings to the endings.
Yeah, It took me a while to find out how to find the other enemies too:
When you get on the conveyor belt, move up until you see a sign for the number 3. After that, go up to the throne. You can get an ending by sitting in the chair, or if you check the hidden options below the choice "no" you'll find a button in the throne that opens up a new area with new enemies.