What's new

ACT [Menz Studio] Atelier Tia (RJ273582)

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
main image.jpg
LOGO - Tia.png
Type : Action/ Adventure/ Fighting
Theme : Alchemist/ Comedy/ Hentai
Fetishes : Victory Reward/ Game Over Rape/ Ryona/ Rape/ Monster/ Yuri/ Mind Break or Control

Language Support : English / Japanese / Chinese

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
[Atelier Tia V1.01]
(You can download demo on DLsite)

JP DLsite

ENG DLsite

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Uncensored Patch (V1.01)

VDO Trailer

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buy Atelier Tia $15 on itch.io (uncensored)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Tia, an alchemist girl who run her atelier outside town. She has tomboy personality and love fighting. She live with the cutest animal name “Poppo”.
One day the town near her atelier get attacked by bad alchemist organization. People in town become brainwash and only want to have sex because of strange perfume.
Now Tia need to find catalysts for synthesis alchemist items that can help town while fighting against bad alchemist organization.
Can Tia save the town with her strength and alchemy?

Game Detail :
You control an alchemist girl "Tia" to fight against enemies. The game play is similar to Odin Sphere or Oboro Muramasa. You will encounter enemy group while exploring in stage. Game also has stat upgrade, variety of items and synthesis item system to help you. Game has a bit high in difficulty compare to other DLsite games. So if you don't get use to action/fighting game, it's better to change difficulty to easy or very easy. For H content, all can be unlock in gallery mode by just cleared stage. Only hostage scenes that you need to help them for unlock.

- 9 Stages
- 49 Enemies
- 98 H-sprites
- 15 Animation CG
- Comedy storyline with adventure element
- Fun and challenge combat system
- Synthesis equipment and consumable items to help your adventure
- Upgrade stats
- Get rape by enemy or Punish bad girls in sexual way. Both win & lose rewards.
- English, Japanese and Chinese languages support
- Gamepad support

(144hz refresh rate monitor is bug and I can't fix it now because it's bug from game engine. So use 60hz for smooth gameplay)

Control
Tia_Tutorial06.png

Sample Images
sample01.jpg
sample02.jpg
sample03.jpg
image111.png

MenZ Studio - Blog :
MenZ Studio - Patreon :

Last edited:

BlackWolf411

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: Atelier Tia (2D Action Fighting Game)

kick ass man, defiantly buying this when it comes out.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Wow. This looks really nice.

Nelico

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You had to use Atelier of all things... Now I have to buy it even if beat'em'ups aren't my genre.

Looking pretty good so far. That Arland background, just perfect xD

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

You had to use Atelier of all things... Now I have to buy it even if beat'em'ups aren't my genre.

Looking pretty good so far. That Arland background, just perfect xD
Yes, it's Atelier Series theme with Odin Sphere game play. I'm a fan of the series since Atelier Rorona.
But did not play Atelier Shallie and Sophie after I'm busy with Virgin Invader and this project T_T

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why not make an alternative option like 15$ per finished like VI?
Now I'm confused to which tier should I pledge....

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Why not make an alternative option like 15$ per finished like VI?
Now I'm confused to which tier should I pledge....
Sorry but I decide to charge monthly in this project.

If you want to test new version, you have to pledge at least $3. I think it's a lot cheaper compare to most patreon that set $10 for update version. Each version should be release when I finished each stage or major system added.

But if you didn't care for test, you can pledge $1 for 15 months and still get the full game.

And game will sale on DLsite after it's finished same as Virgin Invader but with higher price ;)

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry but I decide to charge monthly in this project.

If you want to test new version, you have to pledge at least $3. I think it's a lot cheaper compare to most patreon that set $10 for update version. Each version should be release when I finished each stage or major system added.

But if you didn't care for test, you can pledge $1 for 15 months and still get the full game.

And game will sale on DLsite after it's finished same as Virgin Invader but with higher price ;)
Now let say I pledge 3$ per month and after 15$ I stop
I still get the game right?

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Now let say I pledge 3$ per month and after 15$ I stop
I still get the game right?
You have to pledge $1 until game finished because if you quit your name will be out from my patrons list.
But you can switch between $1 or $3. You don't have to pledge $3 every month if you can't afford.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You have to pledge $1 until game finished because if you quit your name will be out from my patrons list.
But you can switch between $1 or $3. You don't have to pledge $3 every month if you can't afford.
Hmm , I see...
I'm not too fond of how patreon works
I guess I rather buy when the game is out even if it cost 20$ or 30$
Thanks~

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Boss lose Game crash.

Try again and play crashes.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

Boss lose Game crash.

Try again and play crashes.
OH! Thank :eek:
I fixed it now. Will reupload the link ;)

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

On the feature of equipment and upgrades, will there be different outfits to unlock?
and sorry to be that guy and i m not a native english speaker but...
"If you're boring because of too many RPG/Maker... "
fi you´re boring....isnt it if you´re bored? couldnt hold myself there xD

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

On the feature of equipment and upgrades, will there be different outfits to unlock?
and sorry to be that guy and i m not a native english speaker but...
"If you're boring because of too many RPG/Maker... "
fi you´re boring....isnt it if you´re bored? couldnt hold myself there xD
Nope, make new outfit in 2D sprite game is like double your works :(

For Upgrade System will be +ATK/ +HP/ +Stamina/ +MP Slots/ Passive Skill
Equipment System : equipped accessories that will add your stat, similar to upgrade.

HA HA and sorry for my poor grammar :p

dijitz

Sex Demon
Reputation score

First I'll start off by saying awesome! I was looking forward to this since your last game. Love your work! Minor problem though with the keyboard config change. If you try and change the key to the up or down arrow, it changes the input above or below respectively. Like, if I try changing the up to the up arrow key it actually ends up changing the right key.

Edit: One other thing I encountered while getting caught by boss slime and letting it finished the boss turned back opaque and I could no longer see or control Tia.

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I know that my question is a bit early, but when do you plan to release and to sell your game (end of 2018 ? 2019 ? Later ?)

I'm asking you that because I'm usually scared by the V0.01 and the existence of a patreon.

It's not that I doubt about you, not at all, but I know that game developed with the support of patreon are often games that need a long developing time. (regardless of people that purposely slow-down the development of a game in order to make more money).

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Someones been studying Odin Sphere, and I gotta say gameplay-wise it sizes up pretty well. I hope this doesn't end in development-hell like, what feels like, every other currently promising project.

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

I know that my question is a bit early, but when do you plan to release and to sell your game (end of 2018 ? 2019 ? Later ?)

I'm asking you that because I'm usually scared by the V0.01 and the existence of a patreon.

It's not that I doubt about you, not at all, but I know that game developed with the support of patreon are often games that need a long developing time. (regardless of people that purposely slow-down the development of a game in order to make more money).
I have to say that I'm not sure about how long it's take to finish the project.
This project is bigger in every ways when compare to Virgin Invader. Especially CG animations are the most time consume.
Maybe a year from now or more but not 2 years. I'm work alone doing both coding, drawing and full-time job.

I'm know that some people scared about patreon. After see many projects started 2-3 years now and still not finished or vanished (Maybe not even 50% progress).
But I'm not cash grab type and if you saw how I worked in Virgin Invader before you will understand it :rolleyes:

I want to finished each projects as fast and quality as I can. I think it's better to make people trust for long support(future projects).
Instead of slow down and make people doubt about you in the end.
And I have lot of projects in my mind anyway ;)

OP
saga55555

saga55555

Reputation score

OK, update the link.
Fixed the crash when continue in boss room :D

Enlit3D

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Looks good.

But 400 Mbs for demo ;O. Have you considered using a 2D skeleton animation in game for higher customization? (I think thats how you are making the game sprites?)