What's new

ACT Ci-En Active [10YenHage / 10円はげ] DARKGATE

MrMe

Lurker
Reputation score
you can also masturbate to get rid of the poison after it hits a certain threshold though i forget the button
O for Orgasm.
H makes you do some sort of crouching sneaking animation, but doesn't seem to do anything.

And the masturbation just seems to make your orgasm meter fill quicker, its not guaranteed to expel the poison

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
O for Orgasm.
H makes you do some sort of crouching sneaking animation, but doesn't seem to do anything.

And the masturbation just seems to make your orgasm meter fill quicker, its not guaranteed to expel the poison
The poison is purely time based, my OCR read the description as saying 5 minutes, though skipping the sex scenes still incurs time spent so ymmv. The value of masturbation is more on quickly forcing your arousal down to levels where fighting is actually do-able. Its possible you might get less 'development' or corruption or whatever from masturbation orgasms, but i'm not certain on that one and it's early days with the lewd mechanics anyway.

OP
Jesus

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
New Ci-En update, says they are working on implementing an enemy animation, and that this and bug-fixing is the "last major task". Not sure if I interpreted that quite right but, it seems that the game is nearing completion.

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
So far this H game is just a glorified gallery H game, complete with pacing control, and with tediously long stages. I certainly hope this isn't the future of their title...