What's new

[Complete - Full] [183] 蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku V0.71b)

combi11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
What do you mean all is in japanese? I found only some item descriptions when you right click them (which isn't problem because left click is translated) and few choices here and there.

Yeah wow, srsly? i patched the game 7 times from clean installation for any mistakes i could do, but no, you have 4 words in english and all the rest in japanese, im not english native, but u ppl are a retards, this translation isn't even A partial, fucking autists i spent 1 hour trying to get the game in english without work

If you dont know the meaning of Complete-Full go to fucking school ,until then u shouldn't translate things from other languages

Heiyuu!

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You are not confusing CardWirth with game right?
i think he probably is, more than likely he doesn't understand that cardwirth isnt the game itself but more just a loader to play rpg scenarios and is having issues even getting to the scenario itself since he cant get beyond character creation in the loader

also my dude, english isn't my native language either, but damn man you straight up started screaming and just cursing the thread just because you can't figure something out, ask for help instead of just telling everyone how theyre wrong, im sure people would explain how to get the game to work, its even documented step by step in the game thread thats linked in the first page

Last edited:

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!
For some reason the letters look a little scrambled, or it's originally like this?
ps.: I'm using to play the game in w10.

black990

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Instead of giving dislikes like autist faggots u should try to answer my question, the game is all in japanese less the first page of character creation, are u fucking kidding me?
If you want answare ask them politely instead of whining and blaming that translator for no reason.

Here is you untraslated game. (pic related)

And then again, the GAME it's translated not the program to run the game. If you don't know how to let it start, search a guide on the game thread

Attachments

fggtking

Lurker
Reputation score
Most of it is translated here. Might be just your importing mistakes. Here's a tip, you dont need to compress it back after you transfer the translated stuff to the main scenario.

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've updated the translation for Mushi no Kangoku V0.70.

If you encounter any japanese texts during dialogues, please let me know what scene so that I can get it fixed.
Here are what I have found.

Attachments

Mr.Noname

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Somehow the game download link doesnt work, get a 404 error when trying to download

OP
B

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the translation!
For some reason the letters look a little scrambled, or it's originally like this?
ps.: I'm using to play the game in w10.
Weird - that happens when it's not running the japanese locale properly. However, I'm also using Locale emulator and Windows 10 but this doesn't happen to me.
Try using another japanese locale like NTLEAS on Cardwirth and see if that works for you.

Here are what I have found.
Where did you find the first screenshot? I'm afraid there's a lot of scenes that starts with that. I'll upload the fix as soon as you can tell me.
The second one, basically it's from the old translation, it basically is just a "squelching sound/noise" that isn't really translatable (It says "nuchunuchusuru"), but I'll remove the japanese text as an update.
Nice find one the third, I fixed it.
The fourth picture, I'm aware of the issue since the author for some reason have 10 days on his event, and the translation is kinda ridiculous (see page 1).

Btw, I noticed that Leah's name is back to Japanese. Can you make sure you applied the patch correctly? Her name should have already been translated..

Last edited:

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Weird - that happens when it's not running the japanese locale properly. However, I'm also using Locale emulator and Windows 10 but this doesn't happen to me.
Try using another japanese locale like NTLEAS on Cardwirth and see if that works for you.
Tried with NTLEAS and the problem continues, maybe its something with my system.
ps.: When i open the cardwirth in NTLEAS this error appears before the game runs:

Where did you find the first screenshot? I'm afraid there's a lot of scenes that starts with that. I'll upload the fix as soon as you can tell me.
I believe that screenshot is from the scene when she sleeps without panties and the mosquito shows up.

Btw, I noticed that Leah's name is back to Japanese. Can you make sure you applied the patch correctly? Her name should have already been translated..
In my case, i'm using an already setup character (before the patch), so probably is because of that.

Attachments

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Where did you find the first screenshot?

The first screen is the mosquito egg laying scene and her name is from my old save file sorry about that and thanks for your hard works.

DragonSenpai

Lurker
Reputation score
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how to get the big parasitic worm scene? that's the last scene I need for 100% CG

Kaien

Demon Girl
Reputation score
not sure if this is the right place to ask, but does anyone know how to get the big parasitic worm scene? that's the last scene I need for 100% CG
This is the wrong thread for that, there is a main thread where you should post non-translation related questions. That said though, if the MC is infested with the black parasite worm from the dogs. Eventually, it'll grow and become a big parasite. Give it time.

Dayt

Reputation score
Not seeing any of the animations at all, followed the instructions provided and the game plays normally but any scene is just the same background screen.

*edit* Nevermind, redownloading the file ended up fixing it. Enjoying the translation, thanks.
How did you get it to work? which file did you redownload to see the animations?
*edit nevermind i got it to work

Last edited:

LordeDracus

Reputation score
I can't get the game to work either, I've downloaded the files ob123 provided b/c the files of the original download were corrupted somehow (every time I re downloaded it too), and I've downloaded the Yado file and put it in the directory. I've also deleted the other scenarios and character profiles in order to isolate the ones I want. I get as far as jeffeXD does and that's it. Can anyone help? I'll provide what you ask for, I also haven't tried running in Japanese locale yet but I'm going to do that soon.

Edit: Language locale seems to be working for it now, haven't really played it yet but the screen isn't black anymore.

Last edited:

Tokkit-chan

Reputation score
Hmm the leech part. How do I do unlock the leech seduction part? (/^q^)/

I wanna know. I'm so confused about the gameplay all in all it's fine. It has some Japanese text here and there but it doesn't really affect the game that badly.

Moist69

Reputation score
Hmm the leech part. How do I do unlock the leech seduction part? (/^q^)/

I wanna know. I'm so confused about the gameplay all in all it's fine. It has some Japanese text here and there but it doesn't really affect the game that badly.
I made a guide on the wiki for the cgs