What's new

[Complete - Full] [183] 蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku V0.71b)

Lenglonglang

Reputation score
I have uninstalled and re-extracted multiple times but I don't get the 蟲の姦獄 file when extracting to scenario.

Have I misunderstood something?

Moist69

Reputation score
I have uninstalled and re-extracted multiple times but I don't get the 蟲の姦獄 file when extracting to scenario.

Have I misunderstood something?
You need to set your pc to Japanese locale and then extract the zipfile. Dont worry the locale wont change anything else i

Smileman

Reputation score
Someone could help me, I don't know the slightest idea of what to do, I follow the instructions to the letter but nothing is all in Japanese and I do it many times and I don't know anything please let someone tell me what it is what I have to execute because I have already touched everything and it remains the same

OP
B

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looks like a new version was released. Already working on moving the translated ones onto the new version. It seems that there wasn't any drastic changes based on the code, so the previous translations should still work, but finishing the translation may take some time as it's been a looong time since I've touched the editor..

Soldier69

Lurker
Reputation score
Someone could help me, I don't know the slightest idea of what to do, I follow the instructions to the letter but nothing is all in Japanese and I do it many times and I don't know anything please let someone tell me what it is what I have to execute because I have already touched everything and it remains the same
This post is what our old pal combi on page 2 should have said.

Anyways, I'm assuming you have all the patch stuff done and dusted. This is only to navigate the cardwirth menu.

If anyone else has trouble navigating the menu, refer to the attached image.

Attachments

Soldier69

Lurker
Reputation score
Looks like a new version was released. Already working on moving the translated ones onto the new version. It seems that there wasn't any drastic changes based on the code, so the previous translations should still work, but finishing the translation may take some time as it's been a looong time since I've touched the editor..
Firstly, thanks for the translation. I did see some new images appear on sad panda so I'm assuming those are the new events, right? What are the changes from 0.70 in 0.71, since the single step in numerical notation does not provide much conidence that new content was added.
Also can I get a hint as to where I might acquire the new downloads? It isn't a dlsite game so methods of acquisition are a bit more murky.

OP
B

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Firstly, thanks for the translation. I did see some new images appear on sad panda so I'm assuming those are the new events, right? What are the changes from 0.70 in 0.71, since the single step in numerical notation does not provide much conidence that new content was added.
Also can I get a hint as to where I might acquire the new downloads? It isn't a dlsite game so methods of acquisition are a bit more murky.
Refer to the original post of the game here for the "translated" changelog: https://ulmf.org/threads/183-no-mushi-no-kangoku.7230/page-15#post-1067946
1st page has already been updated for 0.7.1.

Reputation score
There appears to be a glitch that if you close the game, suddenly all text squares will be shown blank without anything put onto them, i don't know why this happened.

Lenglonglang

Reputation score
I've just re-installed and patched the game on a new computer and everything except one thing works as expected.
The translation now overlaps the text with itself which I did not have issues with during the previous installation.

Is there any fix to this?

(I'm also using 0.71 now instead of 0.70 which I think I used previously, I'm guessing that might be a reason.)

*Edit* The issue was fixed when installing CardWirthPy.
On another note it also fixed animation issues I found when digging deeper into the text issue.

Attachments

Last edited:

Smaild

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
full savegame for this game?

soma

Lurker
Reputation score
even before i add the English patch I'm getting empty text boxes. I've used multiple ver of the game and Cardwidth any combination i try still no text in boxes jp en or otherwise.
ive used difrent english patches with dif vers of the game and all it does is translate the rest of the game still no text in boxes. did anyone else have this problem?
Untitled-1.jpg

Kuroneko1914

Reputation score
In the first page of this thread i didn't see any links for the 0.71 translation patch but from what i read Bzshr said the latest 0.71 translation is already updated in the first page of the thread so is the "V.070 Patch" in the first page is the latest 0.71 translation patch? 🤔

OrdinaryGamer

Reputation score
In the first page of this thread i didn't see any links for the 0.71 translation patch but from what i read Bzshr said the latest 0.71 translation is already updated in the first page of the thread so is the "V.070 Patch" in the first page is the latest 0.71 translation patch? 🤔
I think what he ment was he already posted the 0.71 version of the game in the first page but as translation goes, its still work in progress.

orange

Reputation score
Hi so whenever I get to the part where you click on the menu button that looks like a piece of paper with writing on it this is what appears (image 1) I don't know what any of these symbols mean and then when I click on the image of the girl this appears (image 2) and nothing happens I followed the directions and am unsure what going on could someone please help?

Attachments

Lenglonglang

Reputation score
even before i add the English patch I'm getting empty text boxes. I've used multiple ver of the game and Cardwidth any combination i try still no text in boxes jp en or otherwise.
ive used difrent english patches with dif vers of the game and all it does is translate the rest of the game still no text in boxes. did anyone else have this problem?
View attachment 35874
I had the same issue which you can see previously in the thread, it fixed itself after I re-installed CardWirthPy.

HOSHI69

Reputation score
Hello Guys, How y'all doing?
I successfully installed the game, and thanks whoever did the translation, their doing good job(y)
I just wanna ask something, does this game include, like pregnancy mechanics or no? kinda curious, cause i only messing arround with game a lil' bit
Here some leah's good moment :ROFLMAO:

leeaaaahhhnnn~.png

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
I noticed 0.71 has new scenes, are there any plans to translate those or am I being optimistic? xD Love this game.

*Edit* seems someone in the thread a few posts back has translated the other stuff, but you have to have a seperate install. Since the files mess with the previous translation.

Last edited: