What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

ryu7432

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I think who you found is the artist providing the CG for the game 183 is making. Viscaria made other CG sets with different characters, while I believe 183 worked on Violated Heroine for a time. I could be wrong on that last part. It must take a long time to program animated events into CardWrith or something.

Speaking of Viscaria, he release a new CG set on dlsite which has this game's MC in it.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I think who you found is the artist providing the CG for the game 183 is making. Viscaria made other CG sets with different characters, while I believe 183 worked on Violated Heroine for a time. I could be wrong on that last part.[/url]
I see that Viscaria's enty page is named "Atela @ 183". Atela is mentioned in the profile section of Viscaria's page. So if someone here knows a bit of Japanese culture, maybe they could tell us what the " @ " most likely means in that context.

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Finally managed to get all the CGs. Not sure if this works, but you should be able to drop the Japanese text folder into your Yado folder and load up the save.
Edit: According to some posters, it doesn't work. Other posters are saying that it's tied to filepath so it would only work on my computer. If anyone can find a way to transfer saves, tell me and I'll get a fully unlocked one up.

Also, an addition to the guide in OP. To unlock the 2nd CG of the leeches and mushroom you also need to have the ring. Some clarification for unlocking the mushroom CG in case others got confused like me. You do not use it from your inventory, while you have high perversion and have the ring, you search the forest until you find one on the ground and first option will unlock it.

Lastly, the easiest way to get the lust gem is to just save before attempting and reload if it fails. I don't know if I followed the tip from previous pages incorrectly or not, but eating the blue herb before attempting didn't help (even @ 6 lust & 9 perversion)
The CardWirth is not support save file transferring yet or never be. It's upsetting but this game is almost solid 9/10 worth to play over and over again.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Hey does anyone still have version 0.68? I would like to have it.
As I already mentioned, there is a partially translated version of v0.68 on page 2. Unless you must have the untranslated one, just use that. Otherwise you'll have to hope someone saved a version from 2+ years ago

kaka'sTech

Reputation score
anyone has a 100% save file? still struggling for some scenes
yup, but i dont know where the "save data" folder is. :C (i have unlocked 90% of all CG's) 0.70ver

I can upload my folder game if u want... tho

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Save files are likely stored in the Yado folder. When I deleted it, my save was gone and came back when I restored it. However, it seems to be linked to a specific computer somehow and using other people's saves don't work. I tried uploading one a while back but people said it didn't work. It doesn't seem like anyone discovered a way around it.

For now if you just want to skip the work and go straight for the scenes, look for a debug guide a few pages back. There's an option in debug mode to just unlock all scenes.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
I have downloaded the CG that Viscaria drew... but i notice that his draws are a little different from the originals in the game...
I think that's just an adjustment to art style over time. The game originally came out about 3 years ago while the CG set is only roughly half a year old so it would be expected for there to be differences.

Is the 0.70 link in the OP dead for anyone else?
Works fine for me.

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
Works fine for me.
I get as far as the "click here if the download hasn't started in 5 seconds"... Then nothing happens and the click here gives a connection error.

EDIT: maybe my VPN was blacklisted, turning it off fixed it

Last edited:

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally crafted the pickaxe, but still see "I should be able to mine ores if I have a tool to dig it" at the deposits. Also, is there some sort of difference between the various weapon cards? I see ones with a lightning bolt, ones with a flash, ones pointing up, ones pointing down and I have no idea what any of them mean. Sorry, but although I'm able to hook this there's no in-game description to hook in the first place.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I finally crafted the pickaxe, but still see "I should be able to mine ores if I have a tool to dig it" at the deposits. Also, is there some sort of difference between the various weapon cards? I see ones with a lightning bolt, ones with a flash, ones pointing up, ones pointing down and I have no idea what any of them mean. Sorry, but although I'm able to hook this there's no in-game description to hook in the first place.
Right click
Click on the bag to open inventory
Click on the pickaxe
Now click on your character picture in the corner (this will equip the pickaxe)
Close your inventory and right click to go back to main gameplay
Now click on your character picture again
Select item tab and click on pickaxe
Now click on one of the deposits to mine it.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
What was throwing me is that the pickaxe was disappearing from the inventory, leading me to believe I'd thrown it away. Thanks!

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Right click
Click on the bag to open inventory
Click on the pickaxe
Now click on your character picture in the corner (this will equip the pickaxe)
Close your inventory and right click to go back to main gameplay
Now click on your character picture again
Select item tab and click on pickaxe
Now click on one of the deposits to mine it.
lol, i was "mining" this whole time without the pickaxe.

Sue Nami

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How do you get the raped-while-fleeing dog scene? The gallery claims I don't have the "dog - rape" key, and raped while fleeing is the only way I can think of to get that key. It ALWAYS says that I managed to throw them off.

I've spent hours trying. Getting the dogs to spawn takes a fair amount of time, and I've never, ever failed to flee. I've tried it with max horniness, I've tried it with 5 lewd (go any higher with lewd and you get that fricking unskippable mushroom event which takes 10 minutes before it even lets you tell it to go away already). And I've never seen a rape event with lewd higher than 5 anyway, it's all willing submission. Maybe fleeing from dogs is the only exception in the entire game to this rule, but more likely someone knows something that I don't.

Any advice?