What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Does anybody still have a copy of version 0.68 or 0.68b they could upload? The current translation breaks a few scenes with 0.70, and I'd rather just play the older version if I've got a choice.

Looked around, but the axfc link for the old version is dead and every torrent I've found is just a CG rip and not the whole game.
Page 7, post #101. Should work with current translation.
ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=833543&postcount=101

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I've placed this link back to the OP.

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, I've placed this link back to the OP.
That link is now dead.

Does anybody still have a copy of version 0.68 or 0.68b they could upload? The current translation breaks a few scenes with 0.70, and I'd rather just play the older version if I've got a choice.

Looked around, but the axfc link for the old version is dead and every torrent I've found is just a CG rip and not the whole game.
There are multiple axfc links that are all dead. It's almost like the author purged every reference to 0.68 and nobody mirrored it; maybe he resents Eng players translating it?

Last edited:

Fanboy06

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would also be interested in a reup of the translate version...

How much of the game is translated... (full UI? full game? UI + parts of the main story?)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There are multiple axfc links that are all dead. It's almost like the author purged every reference to 0.68 and nobody mirrored it; maybe he resents Eng players translating it?
Somebody should still have 0.68b and you would just have to wait for it to be uploaded. The MEGA link for the first 0.68 translation on page 2 is still up. It contains the entire scenario so it could be considered a 0.68 mirror.

I doubt 183 is against an English translation. This game isn't made for profit so I don't see why he wouldn't want more fans. In the seesaawiki comments, it also seems like he tries his best to respond to an English comment so it doesn't look like there's any hate against English speakers.

Ooblex

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Somebody should still have 0.68b and you would just have to wait for it to be uploaded. The MEGA link for the first 0.68 translation on page 2 is still up. It contains the entire scenario so it could be considered a 0.68 mirror.

I doubt 183 is against an English translation. This game isn't made for profit so I don't see why he wouldn't want more fans. In the seesaawiki comments, it also seems like he tries his best to respond to an English comment so it doesn't look like there's any hate against English speakers.
That's good to know. I just wondered because the older versions (.5, .62) are still up, but there are multiple axfc links to .68 that were removed.

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the hornet? Also, animations don't seem to work or even show graphics for some scenes part of the time.
Also, tried to enable debug, cannot figure out which checkbox to enable. The only ones I see are on the second page.

Last edited:

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone know where to find the hornet? Also, animations don't seem to work or even show graphics for some scenes part of the time.
Also, tried to enable debug, cannot figure out which checkbox to enable. The only ones I see are on the second page.
The Hornet isn't implemented into the actual gameplay yet.
For debug: There's a picture guide in the third post from the bottom on page 11 (I think it's also on the first page).

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

For debug: There's a picture guide in the third post from the bottom on page 11 (I think it's also on the first page).
Yeah step 2 of my picture guide tells you which option to enable debug.

Seems like there are still some confusion about the setup so I went through the guide again to check. It looks like every step is listed.

One minor correction I would make is that that's an extra "step" when setting up with debug mode enabled. When selecting the scenario (clicking the paper with picture of girl in middle), all the buttons disappear and a small box pops up. Just click the left button and it will continue as the guide says. You will have to do this twice during the setup.

Attached is a picture of that small window I described:

Attachments

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Okay now i have another problem...
I cant view any CG...
ANy helps pls...
i have this same issues does anyone know why? like im able ot get fights and her being raped text scenes but the GC? nothing

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game has great potential, I wish it'd update. Kinda funny how it references Violated Heroine, which I need to replay since I lost my saves..

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

This game has great potential, I wish it'd update.
It does update...just not more than once a year. And with no preview/teasers of any kind.

I wonder if the author has any plans to turn this into a full time project and maybe sell it or set up a patreon/enty.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay now i have another problem...
I cant view any CG...
ANy helps pls...
i have this same issues does anyone know why? like im able ot get fights and her being raped text scenes but the GC? nothing
Same problem here, only a black screen appear instead of the CG scenes

Screenshot:

Edit

Solved the problem, the cause was the wrong unzip of the .cab, had to extract the folder "蟲 の 姦 獄" that is inside the .cab to the scenario folder to work, instead of extracting the .cab directly with "extract here" (which was what I did)

Last edited:

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried installing the untranslated version, and everything works fine. So it seems to be the translation itself causing issues. Also, the unimplemented hornet scene works in debug.

Last edited:

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I tried installing the untranslated version, and everything works fine. So it seems to be the translation itself causing issues. Also, the unimplemented hornet scene works in debug.
Are u using the 0.70 version?
Apparently the translation dont work well in that version because of some changes from 0.68 to 0.70 ver.

Nurblets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Are u using the 0.70 version?
Apparently the translation dont work well in that version because of some changes from 0.68 to 0.70 ver.
Yeah, just figured that out for myself.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wanted to play the game translated, but 0.68 ver. is nowhere to be found, i guess i'll have to forget the idea of playing this game in english

>>DStalkerさん
0.68verは今のところアップロードをしていない状態です。
翻訳版は非公式なので私は責任が取れないのです・・・
申し訳ないですが翻訳配布先で他のユーザーの方に聞く事をお勧めします。
Posted by 183 2017年10月07日(土) 20:12:51

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Wanted to play the game translated, but 0.68 ver. is nowhere to be found, i guess i'll have to forget the idea of playing this game in english
The translation on page 2 is still up. It contains the complete scenario so you don't need to find the original 0.68 and apply a patch.

I believe the version in the translation thread is for 0.68b which is a patch and requires the original version but that should be easier to find. I think somebody uploaded a mirror on here.

DStalker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translation on page 2 is still up. It contains the complete scenario so you don't need to find the original 0.68 and apply a patch.

I believe the version in the translation thread is for 0.68b which is a patch and requires the original version but that should be easier to find. I think somebody uploaded a mirror on here.
My mistake, thought the translation was for the 0.68...
I didn't found a mirror here, but found a torrent to the 0.68b elsewhere(which have only 1 seed), if I succeed finishing the download will check if it works.

edit
it was a CG Set :(

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
This was news to me, turns out 183 made a pixiv/enty a few months ago under a different name.

Their website, contains link to Pixiv and Enty.

Looks like for now you only get rough drawings of the CG for supporting. They did mention that they would make a game if they get 400-500 supporters.

His Pixiv shows some CG for free. For this game there's a CG with a mushroom with worms, a giant earthworm, and a snake.

I don't know if these CGs are previews for the next update or just old sketches. Not sure if the game will continue to be updated for free either, but hopefully it makes it progress faster.