What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

cadeoperto

Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

Bro, can I have a little help here? I want to load the game, but the instruction on the head post doesn't help me at all. (everything is different starting from the 4th step, long guide one)

Can I have like, a set of installation guide with pictures?

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score

you need to create a random char in order to access the scenarios. the first button in the top right, when the like 6 buttons pop up, click the middle button on the bar in the bottom when you click, then click the generated portrait to add them to your "party" (cant remember how to spoiler so i cant post pics srry,) afterwards, click the button on the far bottom right, (looks like an open book with a bookmark) then after you open it, click the right arrow until you get a pic of the anime girl who doesnt belong. click her pic in order to start the scenario, you'll get some text or w/e then choices, click the middle one then shes added to the inn. click blue helmet button to remove senor random from party, then clikc char creation button gain, and she should be there. click her to add to party, then click bookmark again, then go to scenario again and it should start as normal

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Bro, can I have a little help here? I want to load the game, but the instruction on the head post doesn't help me at all. (everything is different starting from the 4th step, long guide one)

Can I have like, a set of installation guide with pictures?
The guide is pretty clear imo. If something is off then you might've done a step incorrectly.

All the major steps shown. Steps in between is just clicking through dialogue.

BillyKso

Reputation score

Does anyone have a link for the previous version? I really want to play this tanslated and the translation doesn't seem to work on 7.0 without losing some pictures for a lot of scenes.

BillyKso

Reputation score

Ok, I should have lurked the thread more. Found a mega link to a previous version a few pages back.

To everyone who's having trouble with missing scenes when adding the translation to 0.70, I managed to mostly fix it by copying all the images from the previous version into 0.70. The reason the scenes are missing when applying tha translation must be that some of the images are renamed in the new version and the translation can't seem to find them.

It's a bit wonky, ocasionally you'll get a pic from non-parasite dog in a parasite dog animation and stuff like that. You could try renaming the images to the old names but I'm too lazy to do it.

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is an amazing game, though the latest version also breaks for me when adding the current translation patch.

For those who are having problems using Cheat Engine to speed up the animations a little further, do not select the CardWirth on the process list - use Window List instead (a button when opening the process list). Seems like CardWirth opens up a new window inside itself for the scenario, so it doesn't speed up the game as intended. Regular cheats also work there such as increasing SP, though I can't increase the stones created even though the value has been detected.

Can anyone explain to me as to how to purchase the items in the shop? I'm trying to get the ring but it doesn't work for me.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone explain to me as to how to purchase the items in the shop? I'm trying to get the ring but it doesn't work for me.
It's explained in the game guide of the OP. You have to use that lust reset thing until you get a gem, much larger than the typical shard and you will only get one per reset. Save scumming is possible.

IbaraKasen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For some reason after i download and extract, i couldnt select one of the three option after clicking the scenario. It shows gibberish and has no kanji at all...
The part where u select the first option to create the main character out of 3 option.

The blue and black screen part

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

For some reason after i download and extract, i couldnt select one of the three option after clicking the scenario. It shows gibberish and has no kanji at all...
The part where u select the first option to create the main character out of 3 option.

The blue and black screen part
Have you set your system locale to japanese?
if not, change it and the problem should be solved automatically

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I got it working but when I'm viewing the gifs the fps is low and choppy. Anyone know what's causing this?

Last edited:

IbaraKasen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you set your system locale to japanese?
if not, change it and the problem should be solved automatically
Yeah its in japanese locale..
Windows 10 though...

I can view the cardwirth font but only the cab file are all gibberish

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah its in japanese locale..
Windows 10 though...

I can view the cardwirth font but only the cab file are all gibberish

No need for the scenario to be in .CAB file, just extract it on the same folder using WinRAR, it's actually a lot faster.

IbaraKasen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

No need for the scenario to be in .CAB file, just extract it on the same folder using WinRAR, it's actually a lot faster.
Okay i got it to work after changing the locale in administrator mode...
Thanks guys....
THanks for all your help =D

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I got it working but when I'm viewing the gifs the fps is low and choppy. Anyone know what's causing this?
Either you forgot to change the setting mentioned in the last step of the detailed setup guide or your hardware is too weak.

IIRC, I played this before on a desktop with an AMD FX-6300 cpu. For context, it's a very old cpu but can still handle modern games fairly well. The cpu core was still capped and animations ran slowly. I don't know exactly how this game displays animations but it seems like it's just loading a ton of .jpgs at high speed rather than an actual animation. It also doesn't seem to support multi-core so older cpus, especially AMD, might have trouble running this.

Last edited:

IbaraKasen

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Okay now i have another problem...
I cant view any CG...
ANy helps pls...

Reputation score

So how do I enable debug mode exactly? Do I need to create an entirely new scenario, or do I just need to edit an existing one? Or do I need to just create a new adventurer? If I need to create a scenario, can I just use the Wirthbuilder included in the download, or do I need a specific editor?

A post on page 8 says to create a new adventure, but says no other details than that.

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Either you forgot to change the setting mentioned in the last step of the detailed setup guide or your hardware is too weak.

IIRC, I played this before on a desktop with an AMD FX-6300 cpu. For context, it's a very old cpu but can still handle modern games fairly well. The cpu core was still capped and animations ran slowly. I don't know exactly how this game displays animations but it seems like it's just loading a ton of .jpgs at high speed rather than an actual animation. It also doesn't seem to support multi-core so older cpus, especially AMD, might have trouble running this.
It was the settings, I forgot to change them. Got it working perfectly now. Thanks for the reminder about the last step. :)

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So how do I enable debug mode
You can enable it on an existing save by clicking the 2nd button on the bottom when selecting a save. There should be3 options on the left and you just click the bottom left one. You should enter a "utility mode" and a large menu will pop up.

The only limitation with this method is that you can't view the WIP cgs. You'll have to start a new save and enable with the option I mentioned in my picture guide.

Last edited:

allenjohn

Reputation score

Does anybody still have a copy of version 0.68 or 0.68b they could upload? The current translation breaks a few scenes with 0.70, and I'd rather just play the older version if I've got a choice.

Looked around, but the axfc link for the old version is dead and every torrent I've found is just a CG rip and not the whole game.