What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

so does anybody know if this game is still being worked on? its really good
It's hard to say because it seems like the author doesn't have a blog. I believe there has only been one minor update so far and it was over a year after first release.

So we can't tell whether we're just in the stretch between an update or the author stopped development. The wiki page does have people requesting an update every couple of weeks. So as far as we know, there is no news that the game is abandoned.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Looks like 183 (developer) has posted a comment on the wiki page.

He first apologizes for the lack of regular updates. The second line mentions autumn and update but machine translation can't properly translate it. Can anyone here that knows Japanese translate what he's saying? It seems like it could be a note on whether we could expect or not expect an update by fall.

Reputation score

183 said:
I apologize for the lack of updates.

I'll be very busy with work until Autumn, so there won't be any updates until then. (I have finished the motions only for a sweat based event, so I may upload that if I feel like it)

As far as a walkthrough, most of the help you'll need is included in the readme. For finding Rumia, try going out into the forest and letting the bugs have their way with you at least once.

From memory, I think Rumia will also give some hints.

There are some events in the files (like the Dragonfly event) that are just relics from early development, and aren't actually visible anywhere in game since they were so poor quality. The motion files are there though, so if you are good at using WirthBuilder, you can probably see them anyways.
Dated July 21st.

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thats one really good news !

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The author have posted on the wiki again, but machine translation cant help me really much. Anyone could translate it properly ?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The author have posted on the wiki again, but machine translation cant help me really much. Anyone could translate it properly ?
LINK? I can't find this wili page at the usual wiki he post.

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its the link on the first page

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also it would be great if someone could thank the author from the english-speaking community.

Reputation score

Not much there. He talks about how the next update will involve some reworking of scenes that are already in the game. He mentions the dog and the fly as having been particularly improved.

No mention of when that update will be.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Not much there. He talks about how the next update will involve some reworking of scenes that are already in the game. He mentions the dog and the fly as having been particularly improved.

No mention of when that update will be.
Thanks for translating man.

kuzno12

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just a quick update, dev is still alive and working on this. So an update should come soon ... ish. Maybe a month or a bit longer?

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Just a quick update, dev is still alive and working on this. So an update should come soon ... ish. Maybe a month or a bit longer?
nice to hear really love this game , tho author has no understanding how vagina looks like

Nightverge

#1 Hero
Reputation score

Since this thread has been revived, I must ask:
Is this primarily CG? Text? Animated sprite:confused: Not familiar with cardwirth, though the focus of the content seems interesting based on your descriptions.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Since this thread has been revived, I must ask:
Is this primarily CG? Text? Animated sprite:confused: Not familiar with cardwirth, though the focus of the content seems interesting based on your descriptions.
The gameplay is pretty much all text with basic icons to represent items/NPCs. The h-scenes are animated CG so it's not just a bunch of static images that change as you click.

That said, I'm excited for the update since it's been over an entire year now since the last one. I hope that at least 3 new scenes get added but that may be too optimistic.

Last edited:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

any news about the update?
The seesaa page is the only site for news about this AFAIK. 183 hasn't posted since February just telling is to wait longer. So pretty much we're in the dark for the game update, all we can do is wait and hope 183 posts a new version or updates us on the current status.

Edit: Well speak of the devil, 183 has posted a status update today on the wiki. Machine translation doesn't give a clear message so I'll let someone else interpret it.

Last edited:

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The machine translation:
"I'm sorry for fraud every time, but I'm sorry (sweat
so far not to look at this place etc for a while in order to concentrate on the example person of the same guy etc ...
I hope to be able to make it somehow possible to upgrade this month's rest I am thinking about it."

My take:
"I'm sorry I keep saying I'm gonna update and then not doing it.
I had some other stuff I had to do so I couldn't get any work done.
I hope to be able to get an update out (this?) next month"

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks like it has updated!