What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Ebelaar

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [183]蟲の姦獄 (Mushi no Kangoku)

You got the shards, the one used to buy a ring looks more like a typical diamond-shaped gem. If you got the shards you can instead buy a pickaxe and just mine for quick money and re-attempt the machine thing.

If you got the scene with the ring then there a chance I might be wrong. I've found the mushroom on the ground multiple times at high perversion but never got the scene until I bought the ring.
To get the gems instead of the shards, find a blue-ish herb in the swamp area (with the leeches) and consume it before turning your arousal/etc into gems. You'll know the right herb when you use it and she blushes and there are some hearts in the dialogue, IIRC.

sardan

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still no news about the devs ?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Still no news about the devs ?
It doesn't seem like the dev has their own blog so the only update comes from the seesaawiki page. I wouldn't get too excited about an update anytime soon though. According to the gallery, the v0.68 came out in July 2014 and v0.68b came out near the end of October 2015. So unless they decided to pick up pace, next update is estimated around December 2016.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So I downloaded CardWirth and the files from mega on page 2, but I can't seem to find a .cab file within the zip. Seached for it but the only files I can find are bmp, jpeg, wav, wid, wsm, mp3. Any help?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

So I downloaded CardWirth and the files from mega on page 2, but I can't seem to find a .cab file within the zip. Seached for it but the only files I can find are bmp, jpeg, wav, wid, wsm, mp3. Any help?
The translated version doesn't use a .cab file, it's just a regular folder. Drop that folder in the scenario folder and follow the next steps.

Extesterone

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The translated version doesn't use a .cab file, it's just a regular folder. Drop that folder in the scenario folder and follow the next steps.
Thank you. :D

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I've been working on a partial. Assuming I didn't mess it up the patch should drop over over and work cleanly on what Tansoku started before. What I've got so far covers some of the lumia/oniku dialogue, staring at the sea, roach gallery, and mosquito.

Translation thread here: ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?p=824862

EmptySkyForm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I for the life of me cannot unlock the oniku scenes. I got it once by accident and forgot to save. Someone help?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I for the life of me cannot unlock the oniku scenes. I got it once by accident and forgot to save. Someone help?
Is oniku the girl that owns the shop?
If that's the case, to unlock the butt scene, I believe you have to use the ring on her.
To unlock the roach scene, you have to visit the shop at night and peek in to get some dialogue, then view the scene in the gallery.

nty_creations

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The shop owner is Rumia/Lumia, written ルミア in game.

おにく (犬)= Oniku (Dog), is the parasite beast that tries to follow you home and will stay in a kennel outside the lodge. I don't know the exact flags that trigger oniku following you, but try the instructions from earlier.

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=749491&postcount=51

Doing this reminded me that I never found the dialogue between them in the forest. FML, one more thing to add to the todo list ><

Vent

Demon Girl
Reputation score

And here I am still wondering about how to make the animation slide faster
especially in the mushroom scene :(

OP
W

watch_pets

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

And here I am still wondering about how to make the animation slide faster
especially in the mushroom scene :(
Take a look at the attached screenshot.

Attachments

EmptySkyForm

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Opps, yeah I meant the girl in the shop.

But I used the ring in the shop but when I do nothing happens. Maybe I'm playing the wrong version of the game? Then again I don't know how to tell what version I'm playing.

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm a lurker with a stupid question.

Are the OP's cardwirth and module links the requirements to play this game, or is one them the actual file with the game? If it's the latter, the module link is 404'd.

The moonrunes don't exactly help. :confused:

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Opps, yeah I meant the girl in the shop.

But I used the ring in the shop but when I do nothing happens. Maybe I'm playing the wrong version of the game? Then again I don't know how to tell what version I'm playing.
Oops, correction, you use the ring to unlock one of the other scenes and it will unlock.

I'm a lurker with a stupid question.

Are the OP's cardwirth and module links the requirements to play this game, or is one them the actual file with the game? If it's the latter, the module link is 404'd.

The moonrunes don't exactly help. :confused:
Cardwirth is the engine that runs the game and the module is the actual game itself. Not sure what to do about the 404 other than wait for it to get fixed. I guess in the meantime you can play the partially translated version someone posted earlier. The only thing missing is the scene with the shopkeeper, though it is a pretty good scene.

Last edited:

Neutrax

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Cardwirth is the engine that runs the game and the module is the actual game itself. Not sure what to do about the 404 other than wait for it to get fixed. I guess in the meantime you can play the partially translated version someone posted earlier. The only thing missing is the scene with the shopkeeper, though it is a pretty good scene.
Thx m8, I'll try the partial out in the meantime :)

Tentothegreat

Reputation score

Just downloaded the game, and appear to have it running--however, I seem to have run into some problems. I was able to get the TL version running, and I'm able to get to a black screen with the prompt asking that "This Scenario uses a background drawing event scenes" I'm able to follow the instructions, click the gear and change the slider and the options to match those listed, but once I do so, return to the scenario, and click on the OK, all I'm presented with is a black screen.

Is there something I'm missing, or a crucial step I've unknowingly skipped? I've seen some posters, as well as seen the CG stuff for this, and I'm actually curious to try it out.

If you need any extra information, I can provide screenshots, or any extra detailed explinations about my process.

Thanks!

DeathByBiscuit

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone mind uploading the latest version, the website 404'd and has been like that for awhile apparently?

Unless the one linked on page 2 is the latest version, I don't know how to check. Also for the guy above me, download from the link on the second page and follow the instructions on the first post or wait until someone uploads an up-to-date version.

Tentothegreat

Reputation score

Is this black screen issue something a lot of people are seeing? I combed through the previous pages, and saw no mention, assumed I was the only one. But if it's an issue that's persistent to the translated copy previously mentioned than that'll be a problem.

Since the original link is no longer working, I suppose an up-to-date copy will need to be uploaded by someone. Given that the files aren't very big, might I recommend google drive for anyone who has the updated copy? It's more accessible for the average user than Mega, and probably less susceptible to being pulled down, too.