What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

Renestrae

Devious Succubus
Reputation score
I of course have absolutely no idea what it is saying. Is it saying something like "corrupted savefile" or "overwriting save data"??? help pls :c
You should use the Google Translate app! It has photo translation for stuff like this and for really tricky stuff even handwriting (which doesn't focus on stroke order of the characters much) so you can just freestyle the characters and still get okay results.

Anyway, I used that and got: "Message" "Loading failed. Scenario data does not exist or has been modified. Would you like to return the party to the inn?" "Yes" "No".

Sadly I haven't seen this error before, and also don't what the cause would be, but I hope this is at least one step closer for you

TheBl4ckC4t

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Uhm, I know it's been quite some time but, I finally got the game running and all, but I have a big problem :/

I can save, but when I try to load it (i dont even know if i really do because of the japanese buttons), I always get back to the beginning of the game making it impossible for me to save. Coupons etc. are also all gone. So how do I properly load the game? Or maybe I even save wrong? I always click right click and then save using the floppy disc symbol.

The attached file shows a pic of a window that pops up when I try to load. I of course have absolutely no idea what it is saying. Is it saying something like "corrupted savefile" or "overwriting save data"??? help pls :c

Would be happy if anyone is still active here :3

I don´t know if there is a load button, since I didn´t really search for one.
I just save and alt F4 the game. On a new startup I just click "adventurers inn" and then the last played session is shown and you just have to click the huge image to continiue the game.

Fakkekuchen

Reputation score
I don´t know if there is a load button, since I didn´t really search for one.
I just save and alt F4 the game. On a new startup I just click "adventurers inn" and then the last played session is shown and you just have to click the huge image to continiue the game.
Yeah, and if I click the huge image aka. the paper, then that window appears, that I attached. And then when I click on the left button it starts from 0 again. The right one doesnt do anything at all .-.

CardWirth_2018-11-22_13-12-25.png

Last edited:

KYUUUREM

Reputation score
How does one aquire SP? I wanna buy stuff from the girl's shop but they all require SP.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out!

Last edited:

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Yeah, and if I click the huge image aka. the paper, then that window appears, that I attached. And then when I click on the left button it starts from 0 again. The right one doesnt do anything at all .-.

View attachment 18079
Oh hi, well this has been quite a while.. uhh, I forgot to play the game, let me see. Are you using Locale Emulator when launching the game?
Also, try Right Clicking the Scenario folder, and make sure that Read-Only is unchecked. When you do not unblock a zip/rar file, upon extraction it''s usually Read only and will prevent you from saving.

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
Thanks a lot for translating this game!
Has anyone tried to contact the author directly for news on the development?
Also, on a more gameplay related question:
Are the cgs for leeches eggs, baby roaches and the starfish cunningulus unlockable in game or aren't implemented?
Anyone that thought about modding the game to add additional stuff?

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Are you on japanese locale? basically is your computer set to japanese? cause otherwise you can have problems.

finalizer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Has anyone had an error with CardWirth where the animated scene are in slow motion? Any idea how i can fix this?

edit: Nevermind i found out i didn't this option ticked.

Last edited:

sdasdasc

Reputation score
This was news to me, turns out 183 made a pixiv/enty a few months ago under a different name.

Their website, contains link to Pixiv and Enty.

Looks like for now you only get rough drawings of the CG for supporting. They did mention that they would make a game if they get 400-500 supporters.

His Pixiv shows some CG for free. For this game there's a CG with a mushroom with worms, a giant earthworm, and a snake.

I don't know if these CGs are previews for the next update or just old sketches. Not sure if the game will continue to be updated for free either, but hopefully it makes it progress faster.
he removed all the stuff on pixiv but he is active on twitter so theres still hope that the game will be updated

sdasdasc

Reputation score
updated the wiki with tutorials for unlocking CGs have fun 😜

Ecroose

Demon Girl
Reputation score
thats fantastic news, love this game, really hope to see more to it

Moist69

Reputation score
Found the art cgs that he made

I translated the pic above with some shitty translator but it seems we are getting a forest snail, bee and a forest bluefish according to the bad translation
Edit: im translating more and we might be getting a new character too

DesPaCio

Reputation score
If you're interested in 183s stuff, check out sadpanda for it. His latest stuff is there too

Last edited: