What's new

ADV [183] 蟲の姦獄 / Mushi no Kangoku

kblah40

Lurker
Reputation score
You can get the update from the seesawiki link on the first page. Click リンク next to ダウンロード - it's a google drive link. Password for the zip is 183 as usual.

Also obviously to update it chuck it in the scenario as per usual. It will break the translation since you will be overwriting stuff.

Changelog as below (machine translated) from readme in the zip

ver 0.71

■ Additional contents

● Added scenes and events for “Nymphomania”.

● Added "real" scenes and events.

● Added “Forest 02” and “Waterfall 01” areas.

● Items, “banana” and “hypnotic flower” can be added and purchased.

■ Details of correction

● Fixed a bug that “Kai no Membrane” was displayed when obtaining “Kai no Umi Shell”.

-Fixed to be able to skip the scene that appears when the escape from "parasite".

● BGM volume averaging (reducing loud sounds)

-Fixed the name when creating a character to "Lee".

● Respecs [Ria] character settings.

● Corrected because the coupon obtained when tempted using “Ribidi Ring” was a different coupon.

● Fixed some typographical errors.

● Slightly modified existing anime scenes.

・ What you can do now, summary etc .------------------------------------------- --------

* The current status values will be initialized when you return to the hotel (suspend the request) or return at the nursery END.
Even if the process that does not initialize is added a lot of internal processing, there is nothing you can not do,
It is difficult so far because the numbers will remain even when the character is remade.
Please be careful if you want to arrange the magic and equipment in another scenario by interrupting the request.

-Encountered with a suction pad in a swamp, you can seduce by shaking your chest if you have a rebidying and have a high lecherous value. Purunpurun

● Added items to various settings to return all equipment and tools to the material to carry over the property when upgrading.
* If you update the explanation of an item, an event will not occur if the item remains the same as before the update. (Does not sell or events do not occur)

● Added NPC to buy and sell items. If you're searching for rot and violence ...
(Because the item card of the previous version is not sold, please change to sp or material by updating or recycling in various settings.)

● Added the concept of day of the week. The day that falls on Sunday in week 7 is a random and special day.

-Add alchemy system, you can make armor, armor, tools.

● There is a setting item that can shorten the animation in the dormitory.

● If you take an attack such as “stick” or “push down” during battle, the estrus value will increase.
∙ If you fail to resist or do not resist at the 6th stage, you will move to the event scene.
* If the nasty value is high, the resistance is likely to fail, and if the nasty value is 6 or more, the estrus value will be forcibly moved to the 6th stage.

-When mated with a parasitic beast, it will become parasitic. (Currently under construction in one stage) How to remove once return to the inn. (Destroy request and return)
Marked as failing to escape from a parasite.
If you etch several times with a parasitic beast (dog), there will be an event that becomes a pet. If the horny value is high, you can etch in the daytime and at night.

● If you search the swamp, you will find “Nasty Grass (Tentative)” and “Chemistry (Tentative)”.
“Nymphograss” (temporary) will be a nympho value 6 and “Pure grass (temporary)” will be a nympho value 0.
If you are exploring the swamp, you will be caught by the trap. It will also be added to the recollection area.

-When entering the etch scene, the nasty value goes up by one.
¡There is a change in the etch scene when it reaches a certain number. (Some scenes do not change during construction.)
(Currently 3 (initial value 0) is a sexual scene.
If it is defeated after becoming 6, it becomes nursery END. (Currently only rot)

● There is a reminiscence scene in a simple dormitory.
To unlock, you need a coupon that you can get after watching each event.

● Current map: Beach: Beach by the sea: Beach in the back: Forest: Swamp: Sewer: Cliff (mining area): Lumia's retreat:

● If you are troubled by mosquito events and battles when collecting materials, please use the “Samurai Hanyu”.

・ Event scene list --------------------------------------------- ----------

● Rot: Forest_Rape_Pants
Mori_Wakan (crowded with defeat event)
Cave_Mental collapse (defeat event)
Game over (defeat event)

● Sucking cup: Swamp_Rape_Pants
Marsh _ Temptation

● Parasitic Beast (Dog): Forest_Rape
Kennel kengle_night_night_noon-evening

● Egg bowl: Sewer _ Rape & Defeat event

● Sucking Mosquito Mosquito: Lodging_1 Stage 1 Lodging_2 Stage

● Electric Ridge: Beach_Rape_Wakan_Defeat Event

● Nude foolish: Sewer_Rape_Wacon_Defeat event

● Egg bee: sample event only

■ Others: ● Pants down _ Temptation_ Forest ● Sukumo ● Lumia ● Parasitoid NEW ● Nymphomania NEW ● Reality

・ Memo of added material ----------------------------- ------------

-Monsters: bees, plants (flowers and mycelia), dragonflies, earthworms, centipedes,
Snake, frog, starfish, sea anemone,
, Dogs, Wips, Gokai, Fireflies, etc.
When arranged by name, it is too real, but arranges like a monster.

● System: When the search rate reaches a certain value, it feels like moving forward to the next area.
Is it possible to increase the degree of hatching each time an egg event, area movement or exploration occurs?
Events with nymphomaniac and lust values, toilets and baths, happenings during exploration.
蟲 Parasitic event determination.

kblah40

Lurker
Reputation score
You can get the update from the seesawiki link on the first page. Click リンク next to ダウンロード - it's a google drive link. Password for the zip is 183 as usual.

Also obviously to update it chuck it in the scenario as per usual. It will break the translation since you will be overwriting stuff.

Changelog as below (machine translated) from readme in the zip

ver 0.71

■ Additional contents

● Added scenes and events for “Nymphomania”.

● Added "real" scenes and events.

● Added “Forest 02” and “Waterfall 01” areas.

● Items, “banana” and “hypnotic flower” can be added and purchased.

■ Details of correction

● Fixed a bug that “Kai no Membrane” was displayed when obtaining “Kai no Umi Shell”.

-Fixed to be able to skip the scene that appears when the escape from "parasite".

● BGM volume averaging (reducing loud sounds)

-Fixed the name when creating a character to "Lee".

● Respecs [Ria] character settings.

● Corrected because the coupon obtained when tempted using “Ribidi Ring” was a different coupon.

● Fixed some typographical errors.

● Slightly modified existing anime scenes.

・ What you can do now, summary etc .------------------------------------------- --------

* The current status values will be initialized when you return to the hotel (suspend the request) or return at the nursery END.
Even if the process that does not initialize is added a lot of internal processing, there is nothing you can not do,
It is difficult so far because the numbers will remain even when the character is remade.
Please be careful if you want to arrange the magic and equipment in another scenario by interrupting the request.

-Encountered with a suction pad in a swamp, you can seduce by shaking your chest if you have a rebidying and have a high lecherous value. Purunpurun

● Added items to various settings to return all equipment and tools to the material to carry over the property when upgrading.
* If you update the explanation of an item, an event will not occur if the item remains the same as before the update. (Does not sell or events do not occur)

● Added NPC to buy and sell items. If you're searching for rot and violence ...
(Because the item card of the previous version is not sold, please change to sp or material by updating or recycling in various settings.)

● Added the concept of day of the week. The day that falls on Sunday in week 7 is a random and special day.

-Add alchemy system, you can make armor, armor, tools.

● There is a setting item that can shorten the animation in the dormitory.

● If you take an attack such as “stick” or “push down” during battle, the estrus value will increase.
∙ If you fail to resist or do not resist at the 6th stage, you will move to the event scene.
* If the nasty value is high, the resistance is likely to fail, and if the nasty value is 6 or more, the estrus value will be forcibly moved to the 6th stage.

-When mated with a parasitic beast, it will become parasitic. (Currently under construction in one stage) How to remove once return to the inn. (Destroy request and return)
Marked as failing to escape from a parasite.
If you etch several times with a parasitic beast (dog), there will be an event that becomes a pet. If the horny value is high, you can etch in the daytime and at night.

● If you search the swamp, you will find “Nasty Grass (Tentative)” and “Chemistry (Tentative)”.
“Nymphograss” (temporary) will be a nympho value 6 and “Pure grass (temporary)” will be a nympho value 0.
If you are exploring the swamp, you will be caught by the trap. It will also be added to the recollection area.

-When entering the etch scene, the nasty value goes up by one.
¡There is a change in the etch scene when it reaches a certain number. (Some scenes do not change during construction.)
(Currently 3 (initial value 0) is a sexual scene.
If it is defeated after becoming 6, it becomes nursery END. (Currently only rot)

● There is a reminiscence scene in a simple dormitory.
To unlock, you need a coupon that you can get after watching each event.

● Current map: Beach: Beach by the sea: Beach in the back: Forest: Swamp: Sewer: Cliff (mining area): Lumia's retreat:

● If you are troubled by mosquito events and battles when collecting materials, please use the “Samurai Hanyu”.

・ Event scene list --------------------------------------------- ----------

● Rot: Forest_Rape_Pants
Mori_Wakan (crowded with defeat event)
Cave_Mental collapse (defeat event)
Game over (defeat event)

● Sucking cup: Swamp_Rape_Pants
Marsh _ Temptation

● Parasitic Beast (Dog): Forest_Rape
Kennel kengle_night_night_noon-evening

● Egg bowl: Sewer _ Rape & Defeat event

● Sucking Mosquito Mosquito: Lodging_1 Stage 1 Lodging_2 Stage

● Electric Ridge: Beach_Rape_Wakan_Defeat Event

● Nude foolish: Sewer_Rape_Wacon_Defeat event

● Egg bee: sample event only

■ Others: ● Pants down _ Temptation_ Forest ● Sukumo ● Lumia ● Parasitoid NEW ● Nymphomania NEW ● Reality

・ Memo of added material ----------------------------- ------------

-Monsters: bees, plants (flowers and mycelia), dragonflies, earthworms, centipedes,
Snake, frog, starfish, sea anemone,
, Dogs, Wips, Gokai, Fireflies, etc.
When arranged by name, it is too real, but arranges like a monster.

● System: When the search rate reaches a certain value, it feels like moving forward to the next area.
Is it possible to increase the degree of hatching each time an egg event, area movement or exploration occurs?
Events with nymphomaniac and lust values, toilets and baths, happenings during exploration.
蟲 Parasitic event determination.
Just to add, the new areas are past the sewers. Keep exploring, didn't really count. You should hit Forest 2, and then Waterfall.

You should find a banana tree in Forest 2, which you then keep interacting with until you hit 1 of the new H scenes (involves a flower/banana). You can also get bananas from the tree that heal you 40 HP when used from inventory.

I think the 2nd new H scene happens when you have max lewdness and you drink enough from the waterfall (it's pretty much the only button you can click that's not go back in waterfall)? Not entirely sure but I got it pretty soon after interacting with it like 4-5 times. YMMV.

itthatbetrays

Reputation score
This is all? Two new areas and scenes? Or there is more hidden? Like the Sunday of the 7th week, does it unlock something?

saviliana

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Problem is that this build is fairly easy to trigger error with cardwirth next (Which is the latest version of cardwirth).

DesPaCio

Reputation score
Apparently there was so many people downloading it the link died or something lol

doublezetagundam

Reputation score
Ill assume that the new contents havent been translated yet?

Also which CardWirth should I use? The Next or Py from the 1st page, or ?

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Is using the old translation breaking the new release?
I've been exploring for about 2 hours and got nothing.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes using the old translation will overwrite the new scripts with the old translated scripts.

Bzshr

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there,
Do NOT use the old translations onto this new version. You will overwrite the existing locations which should be pointing you to the new scenes. That's why you're not finding anything new.
I'm currently working on moving the old 0.70 translations onto 0.71. What I first did was to compare the two versions together and see if there are any changes, and luckily enough, the developer did not mess with the core animations too much, unlike the 0.69 to 0.70 where a major rework was done. So, the old translations do in fact still work.
However, as I mentioned earlier, there are now new locations that you can go to. But it's reusing the old "maps" to go to these places, so those needs to be re-translated again. So far, I'm just translating these areas, but there is a lot more to go.
Once I'm done with that part, I'll probably release an incomplete english patch version of it, then I can work on the scenes. There's a lot new scenes and some of the wharf roach ones got also reworked so I have to go through each of them one at a time. But with work and all, I can only work on these a few hours of my time if I'm really in the "mood" to work on it. So please expect that the translation would take some time..

So yeah, I think I can release the incomplete patch by this weekend, but No Promises..

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Anyone else having slow animations for this game? It seems to be a problem with AMD CPUs, as I've had this problem with an old and new one. Meanwhile a computer with a relatively old Intel cpu plays the animations fine. I can't seem to find a fix for this. I've tried it with CardWirth Next along with the regular CardWirth. CardWirthPy gives me some 'data/font' error so I'd like to know how to fix that too.

Also are all the new H-scenes in the gallery? From what I can see, there's 2 new ones, some banana/bug thing and a cicada scene. From what posts are describing here, there seems to be more than just 2 new ones.

EDIT: Well I managed to fix both of the above problems by getting CardWirthPy to work. Turns out the download for some reason is missing the 'Data/Font' folder. I had to download it separately off of the repository. And CardWirthPy seems to be significantly more efficient than CW and CWN since it runs the animations smoothly with lower cpu usage.

Last edited:

Mossy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone else not getting stuff like plant vine from the forest? I only seem to get enemies and sometimes the Bugshroom.

Reputation score
And CardWirthPy seems to be significantly more efficient than CW and CWN since it runs the animations smoothly with lower cpu usage.
Wow, it really does. I tried it out earlier and there's a major difference in the animation speed overall. Much more fluid and less janky. :D

Anyone else not getting stuff like plant vine from the forest? I only seem to get enemies and sometimes the Bugshroom.
I'm finding plant vine just fine, here. It has around a 9% chance to be found per search, so it may just be you need search more.

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Okay so like, this has excellent content, but I can't help myself from asking:

Why is her pussy upside-down?

TooKi58

Reputation score
Hi there,
Do NOT use the old translations onto this new version. You will overwrite the existing locations which should be pointing you to the new scenes. That's why you're not finding anything new.
I'm currently working on moving the old 0.70 translations onto 0.71. What I first did was to compare the two versions together and see if there are any changes, and luckily enough, the developer did not mess with the core animations too much, unlike the 0.69 to 0.70 where a major rework was done. So, the old translations do in fact still work.
However, as I mentioned earlier, there are now new locations that you can go to. But it's reusing the old "maps" to go to these places, so those needs to be re-translated again. So far, I'm just translating these areas, but there is a lot more to go.
Once I'm done with that part, I'll probably release an incomplete english patch version of it, then I can work on the scenes. There's a lot new scenes and some of the wharf roach ones got also reworked so I have to go through each of them one at a time. But with work and all, I can only work on these a few hours of my time if I'm really in the "mood" to work on it. So please expect that the translation would take some time..

So yeah, I think I can release the incomplete patch by this weekend, but No Promises..
Is there any patch already?

Isaac9430

Reputation score
26768 why is doesn't like your guys, it only appear 1 answer
26769 then when i return to the main menu and click on the book it just show this 26770 then if i click on the red guard icon and click on the character it just show this 26771
can someone help

Last edited by a moderator:

ob123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hi there,

Thank you.