Reputation score
Re: [12/14] *Update* Comprehensive patreon list

anyone know why dungeons and prisoners hasn't been updated in awhile

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone know why dungeons and prisoners hasn't been updated in awhile
I believe Ill health condition sprung up, so he is unable to work.

blightspawn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woot just saw the updated page.

And thanks for the compliments meh65!

I've no qualms on who you favor of course as it's a personal thing.

I hope to change your mind when new updates arrive.

But still, the positive feedback from everyone convinces me we're on the right track.

Thanks for adding the game to the list!

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hello everyone. Someone told me to post my Patreon here. If your goal is to look for western people making hentai games well I'm one of them ^^'

So since no one knows me, hello ! My games have bestiality as main focus :D

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Hello everyone. Someone told me to post my Patreon here. If your goal is to look for western people making hentai games well I'm one of them ^^'

So since no one knows me, hello ! My games have bestiality as main focus :D

Oh hey, are you the guy who made that game with those sisters on a ranch doing incest/beast stuff? Using that anime style art? And after that you did a sequel with different artist?

I like you.

Have you played Urban xlife? If so, how do you like it? If not go play it.

I haven't played the sequel (slice of venture), did you change anything? Or is it mainly an rpg where you find secret scenes by doing the right stuff?
Not that I disagree with that kind of progression or unlocking, I just personally hate it. I am not what you call a collector but I understand tons of people like that sort of "find hidden x or y to get reward 1 and 2".

I am curious if you thought of (or did) anything like mini games or such in the vein of Urban xLife, I mean the mechanic where you can sneak in and molest at night made it feel very taboo which is sort of what makes good incest fantasy. Not to mention the hoops you had to jump through to get the sister scenes, fucking, amazing. Would you ever think of doing those sort of things?

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Woot just saw the updated page.

And thanks for the compliments meh65!

I've no qualms on who you favor of course as it's a personal thing.

I hope to change your mind when new updates arrive.

But still, the positive feedback from everyone convinces me we're on the right track.

Thanks for adding the game to the list!
No need to change minds, its just preference I think your project looks to be one of the best GAMES Ive seen. I really look forward to that second game you said didn't start out as an H game, the one with the girl slashing and hacking. Looks very promising.

An H game with this gameplay would be fucking awesome, which is what your second project seems to resemble. I think your games will be fun to play regardless.
And mind you this is an OLD flash game.

Personally for H games, I like a good balance between interaction and H content. Roundscape does this well.
While The Last Sovereign doesn't have any H art yet (this might have changed I haven't played it in like 8 months) but only cause the dude is a game maker not a CG artist, I must say, his games story is really cool. It feels mature. I mean actually mature. I honestly don't know if I can say I have felt that with any of the other H games.
Its like what game of thrones did to fantasy, this guy did to H RPG games. The dialogue is just so rich and well written. I mean, I didn't even care to FAP at all. Yes, it would be cool if he had art but as an ADULT game it did fairly well. As for an ADULT STORY however, its beyond cool. It is sort of how I see your game, I will probably enjoy the gameplay, maybe get an erection but I won't fap to it (I mean im not saying I won't). Because I will like the gameplay more than the H.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [12/17] *Update* Comprehensive patreon list

So can a moderator give me more empty posts under OP at all?

Not sure if they have the tools to do this, just curious.

Also, update.

Three in one months, crazy right?

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Oh hey, are you the guy who made that game with those sisters on a ranch doing incest/beast stuff? Using that anime style art? And after that you did a sequel with different artist?

I like you.

Have you played Urban xlife? If so, how do you like it? If not go play it.

I haven't played the sequel (slice of venture), did you change anything? Or is it mainly an rpg where you find secret scenes by doing the right stuff?
Not that I disagree with that kind of progression or unlocking, I just personally hate it. I am not what you call a collector but I understand tons of people like that sort of "find hidden x or y to get reward 1 and 2".

I am curious if you thought of (or did) anything like mini games or such in the vein of Urban xLife, I mean the mechanic where you can sneak in and molest at night made it feel very taboo which is sort of what makes good incest fantasy. Not to mention the hoops you had to jump through to get the sister scenes, fucking, amazing. Would you ever think of doing those sort of things?
Yeah that's me.

No I haven't played UrbanxLife cause I actually don't really enjoy h-games (yeah I know that's totally contradictory coming from someone making some). There are very few exceptions I did have fun with, but globally, they bore me pretty fast ^^'

SoV is basically the same as VP in terms of structure. The scenes are easier to find than in VP (I'd even say that if you pay a bit of attention you can get them all easily in your first run). But the content is also much more scarce due to the fact that unlike VP, I had to hire and pay an artist (2 actually) to help me making the game.

As for your last question, there were a few mini games in VP (classic ones like minesweeper or sliding puzzles, or more original like the infiltration scene) and that basically the only thing I got bashed for. And even nowadays, more than 2 years after its release I keep recieving message from people complaining about how hard the game is (especially the tetris). So nope. No more mini-games for me. And anyway, one of the main feature of my games is that most of the sexual scenes are consensual. No rape or stuff like that. So even if I did a thing like this, it wouldn't be to molest girls (and the main characters are girls anyway ^^').

Last edited:

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

So can a moderator give me more empty posts under OP at all?

Not sure if they have the tools to do this, just curious.

Also, update.

Three in one months, crazy right?
I did a little jury-rigging and used an old, deleted post of yours to add a new post at the top. Lemme know if you need more.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I did a little jury-rigging and used an old, deleted post of yours to add a new post at the top. Lemme know if you need more.

Yeah that's me.

No I haven't played UrbanxLife cause I actually don't really enjoy h-games (yeah I know that's totally contradictory coming from someone making some). There are very few exceptions I did have fun with, but globally, they bore me pretty fast ^^'

SoV is basically the same as VP in terms of structure. The scenes are easier to find than in VP (I'd even say that if you pay a bit of attention you can get them all easily in your first run). But the content is also much more scarce due to the fact that unlike VP, I had to hire and pay an artist (2 actually) to help me making the game.

As for your last question, there were a few mini games in VP (classic ones like minesweeper or sliding puzzles, or more original like the infiltration scene) and that basically the only thing I got bashed for. And even nowadays, more than 2 years after its release I keep recieving message from people complaining about how hard the game is (especially the tetris). So nope. No more mini-games for me. And anyway, one of the main feature of my games is that most of the sexual scenes are consensual. No rape or stuff like that. So even if I did a thing like this, it wouldn't be to molest girls (and the main characters are girls anyway ^^').
I can understand that. Also, I must have not gotten far enough in VP to hit those puzzles. Too busy trying to find all hidden scenes...using a walkthrough..

Also, that really sucks about the artist thing, I read your comment on exhentai about how it cost you like 6,500? That is crazy.

Have you tried a barter system with an artist? Maybe become buddy buddy with one? Then create a game together, sort of like breeding season?

Anyway I implore you to try out urban xlife, see if its too boring or not, a reason I am so captivated by it is because it feels very interactive while also passive, if you ever played persona its like that, but with hentai. You would think we would have more H games in persona format, since hentai is strong on fantasy and persona had good simulation elements what with the times of day and different events for said times.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ark_Thompson

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well considering the amount of money some developper makes per month on Patreon, $6,500 doesn't seem being THAT much ^^'

And I didn't pay all the amount myself. I got around $2,000 from donations, around $2,000 from the game's sale. So I ended up paying around "only" $2,500 myself. But that was a sacrifice I was willing to do.

As for making a cooperative project, artists I contact prefer working on a commission basis. And while it requires more money upfront, it's also much easier to deal with, cause there's no potential quarrels over money once the game's on sale. So I kinda prefer it ^^

Anyway, you sure know how to ring a bell. I honestly didn't think you'd manage to make me actually wanted to try this game, but bringing up Persona was a very nice move :p I'll give it a shoot as soon as I'm finished with the update for SoV ^^

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [12/18] *Update AGAIN* Comprehensive patreon list

Does patreon take down inactive patreons? Or no?

Sierra Lee

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Does patreon take down inactive patreons? Or no?
It does not. I don't think Patreon evaluates accounts in any way except whether or not they're NSFW. Patreon views itself as a neutral platform, so it does not care what claims you make, if you're active, if you deliver rewards, etc.

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well then, IDK, maybe I should do a poll to see if i should leave up inactives or not.
I know sam kite as well as cathouse are inactive, except cathouse says it is on hiatus...but that patreon has some drama or something stopping it i think. IDK.

Don't know if I should keep them up here for legacy sake or what.
I'd say Leave them up, but post in Bold Letters Inactive or on hiatus whichever is most relevant.
Also you should Probably add Tenebrys to that list as well, he hasn't posted to his patreon in like over 6 months.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [12/18] Comprehensive patreon list

More akabur votes than I thought...did he release something recently?

I thought he hadn't done anything since witch trainer?

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sooooooooo

So is the NSFW artist evolution
Deviantart < hentai foundry < patreon?

i skipped hf cause they kept rejecting my works

SunsetRiders7

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Sooooooooo

I googled patreon...on image search, and aside from logos, more than half of the art I saw was suggestive...even with safe search on I saw a few.

I guess patreon is the speakeasy for NSFW art huh?

So is the NSFW artist evolution
Deviantart < hentai foundry < patreon?

I know others use patreon, but most I see are just using it for additional funding (aka youtubers)

Too bad we don't have a good youtube site, that actually benefits people that make quality work...youtube is all about spam uploads and views...which artists can't really do cause you know, hand drawn is hand drawn.
Funny you mention this. The other day I was talking to my partner SmokeShank and we discussing that the top growing patreons for the day/week/month all had at least 3 NSFW accounts. Foundry is great of an NSFW artist as it provides a free image board without fees for hosting, a wide fan base, and houses all the big artists. A NSFW patreon needs a link to it (as the page isn't included in the search) so you really need a go between like HF to link to it.

Nomo

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Funny you mention this. The other day I was talking to my partner SmokeShank and we discussing that the top growing patreons for the day/week/month all had at least 3 NSFW accounts. Foundry is great of an NSFW artist as it provides a free image board without fees for hosting, a wide fan base, and houses all the big artists. A NSFW patreon needs a link to it (as the page isn't included in the search) so you really need a go between like HF to link to it.
Yup foundry is an amazing place for western hentai artists, kinda sucks how the admin teased a big update for the site in the works, years ago, but nothing yet.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [12/18] Comprehensive patreon list

Can you add this one to the list :

Status
Not open for further replies.