[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [12/18] Comprehensive patreon list

Can you add this one to the list :
I literally just saw this, and was wondering how he got so many damn patrons in such short time. I mean it was only started a month or so ago I don't understand how its so popular when all it does is reuse LoK resources.

Or you know, the fact its only 2-3 months old.

luffyboy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I literally just saw this, and was wondering how he got so many damn patrons in such short time. I mean it was only started a month or so ago I don't understand how its so popular when all it does is reuse LoK resources.

Or you know, the fact its only 2-3 months old.
The gameplay mechanics is decent and his one of the few guys that has been consistently churning out acceptable updates in a consistent manner. You build a loyal following quickly that way. hope it stays the same. a similar one strumpets has sadly stagnated the last few weeks even though it has so much potential

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Be careful, simBro et brothel sim (aka strumpets) are two differents games!
simBro's patreon started several months ago :

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Be careful, simBro et brothel sim (aka strumpets) are two differents games!
simBro's patreon started several months ago :
Oh I know they are different.

Its just, I mean, I would use the infamous and prototype example. But the games are literally identical in almost every aspect. You collect girls, manage girls, upgrade your brothel. The only difference is how you do it, and that you control the guy in one and are like an overseer in another.

Can you really deny they are nearly identical?

There is finally not a tie in the voting.

I guess I can see why this patreon might win, but honestly it just feels like he is spreading himself thin

Last edited by a moderator:

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

What did akabur release in the past 6 months?

All I know of is the bordello game, has he been updating older games or something? Last thing I played of his was witch trainer version 1.1 I think.

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ He released nothing in about a year (Witch trainer came out around Dec 18-19 2014), if you don't count the 1-2 updates on WT in early Jan 2015. We've been waiting for PT:G for that much time too.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

^ He released nothing in about a year (Witch trainer came out around Dec 18-19 2014), if you don't count the 1-2 updates on WT in early Jan 2015. We've been waiting for PT:G for that much time too.
That's what I thought...huh, seem to be a lot of votes for him given that he hasn't released much.

Though one comment makes sense as to why. Saying he was what inspired the genre, which to be honest, is when I started noticing more western H games.

So he isn't wrong. Though there were a few before him (LoK forum games), and I forget what else but ya. He sort of helped drive the western H game genre into the light.

Hagya

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How many voters in total?

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Here's another one for ya:

This guy releases freeware games via episodes, so far he's released 2 episodes for his current game.

He is also working on another game at the same time called "Draco Malfoy and the slave girls of Hogwarts" (DMATGOH).

kokotheworm

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Here's another one for ya:

This guy releases freeware games via episodes, so far he's released 2 episodes for his current game.

He is also working on another game at the same time called "Draco Malfoy and the slave girls of Hogwarts" (DMATGOH).
Would be far better if it where Draco Malfoy the slave girl of Hogwarts . Gods I hope that little turd of Draco Malfoy is not going to be the mc of a trainer game .

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Would be far better if it where Draco Malfoy the slave girl of Hogwarts . Gods I hope that little turd of Draco Malfoy is not going to be the mc of a trainer game .
my first thought was it would be amazing if malfoy was SECRETLY transforming to be a slut

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How many voters in total?
Lol it went from 23 votes to 36 in two days just from mentioning the "welp looks like we got a winner" message.

Its an improvement, last time I think there was less than 25 and that was more than a month. This was only half a month.

Nerion2

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Hi.
I'm creating a game too. More information in this thread: ulmf

And patreon:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [1/1] *Update* Comprehensive patreon list

people this month got princess ren returns at its lowest price on ,

and finally, people on 8usd or more are bothering to respond to my messages to get a copy of one of my previous games...

i also got a game commission with all chibi art, and received the most smut commissions ive ever receved from xmas day to now.

meh65

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

kinda wish this did get stickied now, tired of bumping and deleting bumps or having them deleted, because when its deleted it goes back to whatever page it was on as if no one had posted the bump.

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

kinda wish this did get stickied now, tired of bumping and deleting bumps or having them deleted, because when its deleted it goes back to whatever page it was on as if no one had posted the bump.
well, it would help if you waited 24 hours between bumps

Ziza

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well, personally I've been wondering why it's not sticky since the moment I've seen this thread for the first time :----)

cvonsuela85

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well, personally I've been wondering why it's not sticky since the moment I've seen this thread for the first time :----)
It's probably from an objectivity standpoint, the forum leaders might not want to come off like they are pushing patreon, for all the people that like patreon and prop it up, there are a lot that generally dislike and distrust it. So to appease everyone, they are Switzerland or The Hague. Makes sense if your trying to achieve cohesiveness on the forum.

Last edited:

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probable from an objectivity standpoint, the forum leaders might not want to come off like they are pushing patreon, for all the people that like patreon and prop it up, there are a lot that generally dislike and distrust it. So to appease everyone, they are Switzerland or The Hague. Makes sense if your trying to achieve cohesiveness on the forum.
staying neutral is a good idea, but still this thread doesnt need to be bumped every day, if there are new patreons sure thats fine and all but the other day there were 3-4 BUMP comments in a row

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's probable from an objectivity standpoint, the forum leaders might not want to come off like they are pushing patreon, for all the people that like patreon and prop it up, there are a lot that generally dislike and distrust it. So to appease everyone, they are Switzerland or The Hague. Makes sense if your trying to achieve cohesiveness on the forum.
I'd estimate probably less than 5% of the forum is actually against Patreon, the rest are neutral or actually like it. This is pretty obvious from it only being the same 5-10 people upset about Patreon on here, and some of them are even duplicate accounts, whereas those same threads are flooded with people who speak positively or neutral about the patreon-funded games in their respective topics.

Status
Not open for further replies.