What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [10/20] Comprehensive patreon list

Not that I know of - he got very frustrated with a dead end he got into on it and he lost a bunch of material IIRC, and just started over. Sorry...:(

EDIT - if you got to the maze portion then I believe you had reached the furthest point in the game in that form, so I don't think you missed anything. Yeah - that was fun but I believe we are headed to a much more expansive version of many of the same scenarios. I see her in the army again as a possibility...
Oh well...
Thank you for the info, at least I'll stop searching :(

Esgaldin

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I think this guy wasn't listed -

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I think this guy wasn't listed -

Oh, wow. Caliross, eh? I recognize the taste of that game.

It has barely begun and it makes promises as decadent and obscene as they are grand.

And it is from the guy that made Tales of a Drunken Cowboy, a legitimately fantastic RAGS game about persistent corruption, mind control and copious amounts of lesbian sex.

I am intrigued.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have a friend considering patreon who is making a adult RPG game that is best described as:

Oversized Boobs loli meets Rain's Rave meets Inyouchuu

and he is worried about the whole issue about loli + possible guro stuff. Does that mean he's out of luck other than doing it like the usual Japanese dev?
He is not from Japan nor US so I didn't know how to advice him either..

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I have a friend considering patreon who is making a adult RPG game that is best described as:

Oversized Boobs loli meets Rain's Rave meets Inyouchuu

and he is worried about the whole issue about loli + possible guro stuff. Does that mean he's out of luck other than doing it like the usual Japanese dev?
He is not from Japan nor US so I didn't know how to advice him either..
Patreon is a US company that follows US law.

Without knowing the exact laws of your friends country of origin I can't say for certain if he could even receive payment for a project of that type. I would advise your friend to actually check their local laws.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Patreon is a US company that follows US law.

Without knowing the exact laws of your friends country of origin I can't say for certain if he could even receive payment for a project of that type. I would advise your friend to actually check their local laws.
I was only told his home country prohibits adult stuff of any kind (law-wise at least, authorities do not really care as long as you don't advertise it locally according to him), so his only option is Paypal which he will use for as his only method, and Patreon seems to allow that option now for adult content.

Now I do see questionable content on Patreon concerning loli and all (which are obviously patreon-only) but there isn't enough reference to see what is not allowed, too much of a gray zone I guess.

AAGames

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi I would love to be added to this list too!
patreon.com/aagames

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I was only told his home country prohibits adult stuff of any kind (law-wise at least, authorities do not really care as long as you don't advertise it locally according to him), so his only option is Paypal which he will use for as his only method, and Patreon seems to allow that option now for adult content.

Now I do see questionable content on Patreon concerning loli and all (which are obviously patreon-only) but there isn't enough reference to see what is not allowed, too much of a gray zone I guess.
If by gray zone you mean the temporary absence of law enforcement cracking down upon such things then yes.

But there is a cynical reason almost everyone being funded by patreon is taking the Milf Road. There is just less chance of the feds overturning your apple cart.

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Hi, I'm MenZ Studio. the one who create Virgin Invader.
I start my new project name Atelier Tia.
Please help update my patreon's image thank :D

Here my Patreon link :

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Delirium its a platformer still very early development but has a small demo manly its just movement and one endless animation with clearly is a Alien facehugger.

N.R.

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If by gray zone you mean the temporary absence of law enforcement cracking down upon such things then yes.

But there is a cynical reason almost everyone being funded by patreon is taking the Milf Road. There is just less chance of the feds overturning your apple cart.
Gray zone is the same old debate of what considered acceptable/unacceptable whenever there is questionable content. For his case, its the question "Can a 20 year old demi-human girl with dwarf size height and watermelon sized boobs being treated violently is gonna invite trouble".
Everything is a risk to take I guess, I am figuring he might get suspended from Patreon at worst.

Keyen

Reputation score

Hi, I'm MenZ Studio. the one who create Virgin Invader.
I start my new project name Atelier Tia.
Please help update my patreon's image thank :D

Here my Patreon link :
That looks awesome.

Can you make it so the first press of the "continue" button doesn't skip to the next line of text, but instead display completly the current one? Some habits are hard to lose :(

Ninja_Named_Bob

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably shouldn't post this one cause content is fairly bare-bones right now, but...

A demo with functional combat is supposedly close, so I'll leave it up to the OP to decide if it's worth promoting or not.

nightshad

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And Mine Also

Yuko

saga55555

Reputation score

That looks awesome.

Can you make it so the first press of the "continue" button doesn't skip to the next line of text, but instead display completly the current one? Some habits are hard to lose :(
Sorry, I can't do code like that. At least for now.
Maybe I will make the text move faster :p

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

i found another one with potential
and dang this one looks good

azurezero

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sorry, I can't do code like that. At least for now.
Maybe I will make the text move faster :p
youre using game maker right? cant you just add an if statement to check if its at the end of the line and move to next line if so and to end of line if not?

saga55555

Reputation score

youre using game maker right? cant you just add an if statement to check if its at the end of the line and move to next line if so and to end of line if not?
Yes, Game Maker.
I got dialogue code from youtube, not create it by myself.
So I'm not sure how to check dialogue end but will fix it when I want to focus in this part :p

Obscure

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XeMlu9unFKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

So the guy that has been doing Roundscape is starting a new project.

B00marrows

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i found another one with potential
and dang this one looks good
Wow, it does..
Oh wait its another one of thoes "$10 for access" deals, yeesh that trend needs to die quickly...

EDIT:
Scratch that, this is one of them top tier patreons who actually listens to feedback. I love this guys already!
If they keeps this up i might just have to throw $10 at them, ontop of that there game is great already!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.