What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *UPDATE* [9/13] Comprehensive patreon list

Cursed

Blog

Patreon

This is a text game made in the RAGS engine. It's old and has a lot of work in it.

SO...
This month i spent $61 on patreon...
With the european VAT thats $73.20

Whoo-wee i might have overdone it this month...
halolz-dot-com-tophat-mudkip.gif

Last edited:

SO...
This month i spent $61 on patreon...
With the european VAT thats $73.20

Whoo-wee i might have overdone it this month...
halolz-dot-com-tophat-mudkip.gif

is 1good 1 dollar? cause if so some people have spent thousands

Looks like 10 Good per every $1, but it gets inaccurate for European patrons if they pledged before Patreon started including VAT.

Unsure 10/$1 sounds right but i have spent more than it shows.

Looks like 10 Good per every $1, but it gets inaccurate for European patrons if they pledged before Patreon started including VAT.
Its possible, but i dont think its 1/10 it doesnt add up, Vat probably dident help.

Just by adding:
(months spend being a patron)x(starting ammount that has only gone up over time) is much higher than it shows for me.

EDIT: i think if you stop backing something you loose the points from that patreon. not sure.

Last edited:

Well, formula below works for me - 2 months without VAT inclusion by Patreon and 23% VAT in Poland:
sum1 = total of all pledges
sum2 = total of all charges / 1,23
good = median of sum1 and sum2 multiplied by 10

Well, formula below works for me - 2 months without VAT inclusion by Patreon and 23% VAT in Poland:
sum1 = total of all pledges
sum2 = total of all charges / 1,23
good = median of sum1 and sum2 multiplied by 10

I went though my patreon history which seems to be missing stuff, aparently i missed more than 4 months last year (i know for a fact i backed all 12 months)
Even with all that missing info its over $1000.

EDIT: I have been on patreon since 2014, the good number neaver really seemed to corelate to anything...
EDIT2: I think the addition of VAT wiped most of my history....

EDIT3: Tho it is funny to see my "gift" last year where i doubled mostly everything i was backing for december, HAHAHA im a fucking weirdo...

Last edited:

I went though my patreon history which seems to be missing a ton of stuff, aparently i only backed 4 months last year (i know for a fact i backed all 12 months)
Even with all that missing info its over $1000.

EDIT: I have been on patreon since 2014, the good number neaver really seemed to corelate to anything...
EDIT2: I think the addition of VAT wiped most of my history....

EDIT3: Tho it is funny to see my "gift" last year where i doubled mostly everything i was backing for december, HAHAHA im a fucking weirdo...
Well, my history starts at October 2015 as well, so I would assume that's when they're implemented it, along with the "Good" perhaps. December 2015 was the first month where VAT was included in charge amount. If you try calculating good from what you have in Pledge History, it will probably match displayed value. On the other hand Patreon has a history of weird behavior and calculations, so it may just as well be their fault altogether.

On the other hand Patreon has a history of weird behavior and calculations, so it may just as well be their fault altogether.
Yeah they dident start out too well and have had a record of issues.
I remember onece i had an easier time contacting patreon than a creator did...

But i have to give it to them, the "charge upfront" feature was sorely needed and now thats on everything just a bit better off. Also monthly charges seem to be done quicker now too, it used to take 2-3 days for everything to clear sometimes now its done in half a day.

Cant complain tho, a platform to fund projects you enjoy? that idea alone is a great step up for indie development.

Yeah they dident start out too well and have had a record of issues.
I remember onece i had an easier time contacting patreon than a creator did...

But i have to give it to them, the "charge upfront" feature was sorely needed and now thats on everything just a bit better off. Also monthly charges seem to be done quicker now too, it used to take 2-3 days for everything to clear sometimes now its done in half a day.

Cant complain tho, a platform to fund projects you enjoy? that idea alone is a great step up for indie development.
Heh, can't argue with that :D

Not everyone has instant payment as an option on patreon yet

Not everyone has instant payment as an option on patreon yet

yeah im not sure on the details but they are still roling it out to everyone, if I remember right you will recieve an email when it is available to you.
I THINK it has something to do with the age and popularity of your account but i dont know.
Infact i think its more about the age, the longer you have been around the more they trust you? idk.

Alianna's Journey

It is brand new and has a demo.

You may mistake it this for Aylia's Story or Aileens's Mission or Ayame's Adventure or Alicia's Tale but if you think you've played the demo before Oct 1, 2016, you haven't played this game.

Alianna's Journey

It is brand new and has a demo.

You may mistake it this for Aylia's Story or Aileens's Mission or Ayame's Adventure or Alicia's Tale but if you think you've played the demo before Oct 1, 2016, you haven't played this game.
Ooo downloading.
Im scepticle of the idea of covering "every fettish"(-guro)
BUT the idea of using Kisekae 2 amuses me greatly.
Also the patreon/rewards seems well structured.

Another game I found in a "famous page"... Lovely Guests by Perv2j16, patreon:

patreon(dot)com/perv2k16

Not much material now... and I think the bathroom is the same used in Superpowered :p but looks interesting.

yeah im not sure on the details but they are still roling it out to everyone, if I remember right you will recieve an email when it is available to you.
I THINK it has something to do with the age and popularity of your account but i dont know.
Infact i think its more about the age, the longer you have been around the more they trust you? idk.

I never received an email (just like that PayPal acceptance) I found it while doing some housekeeping on my creator page. It was a little check box.

I never received an email (just like that PayPal acceptance) I found it while doing some housekeeping on my creator page. It was a little check box.
Seriously?
URGH maybe everyone should just check if its available to them than.

Another game I found in a "famous page"... Lovely Guests by Perv2j16, patreon:

patreon(dot)com/perv2k16

Not much material now... and I think the bathroom is the same used in Superpowered :p but looks interesting.

That black hair chick looks identical to the mom too......wow.

LMFAO, just noticed, it looks like your banner put a censor bar on her eyes. Like you will get found out if her eyes are shown.

"wo is that korra?"
"Nah, can't see the eyes, ok move along, nothing to copywright strike here"

An artist is making a filthy fan game, but hasn't finished a demo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back