What's new

[2/6] [Abandoned] The Comprehensive Patreon List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: *UPDATE* [9/13] Comprehensive patreon list

How often should a patreon release updates?
I managed to get an extra quest almost finished for my original deadline of today (i released a week ago)
but im wondering if one quest isn't enough to get excited about, so i might be holding off...

I wanted to hear your thoughts on it. I'm only at +4 patrons since starting this game so I'm getting anxious about the next 6-12 months

I think once a month of reasonable size is good. Really depends on the difficulty of your updates for you as a creator. But if you can slice up the updates in smaller chunks, that might be better for your sansanity of course, faster updates are always better, maybe 3 weeks of not the usual 4..

@Obscure Thanks for mentioning me. I m planning on creating my own thread here but sadly I can't post links yet. I might do it anyway and edit it when I get enough posts.

@b00marrows I've answered your questions on Patreon. Thanks for the pledge.

First, I'm sorry you feel that way. It was my first release, but I promise I'm planning on adding more content to the free demo, which will be in a week or two...

You're totally right when it comes to the tier system. I'm currently thinking on rewards that will be more fair to everyone

@b00marrows I've answered your questions on Patreon. Thanks for the pledge.

First, I'm sorry you feel that way. It was my first release, but I promise I'm planning on adding more content to the free demo, which will be in a week or two...

You're totally right when it comes to the tier system. I'm currently thinking on rewards that will be more fair to everyone
nRz1r02.gif

*sigh*
Honestly~
Someone actually willing to listen to your community right from the get-go of their project!
Im happy but i wont show it. HAHAHA!

@B00marrows

haha no problem man! ;)

So Noxian Nights is done.

It's a great game and I regret spending so much time playing it in it's unfinished state.

I look forward to seeing what Hreinn games does next.

I heard their planned Teen Titans project got a cease and desist so who knows what they might be doing next.

I wonder if I should switch to patiently waiting for games to be completed...

PS: Ben Snijders' Happily Married hasn't updated or released a demo and it's been at least a year. I think it's time to call it abandoned or at least on hiatus.

Last edited:

Thanks for the kind words, I just want to be clear on one part:

I heard their planned Teen Titans project got a cease and desist so who knows what they might be doing next.
We didn't receive a cease and desist ourselves, we merely had credible reports of other Patreons receiving them from Warner Brothers. Since WB owns Teen Titans, we decided it would be unwise to try a game with one of their properties.

As for our next project, we announced it here:

We've put almost all our time into finishing Noxian Nights, so we hope everyone will look forward to Kingdom of Deception as we build its foundation.

Thanks for the kind words, I just want to be clear on one part:

We didn't receive a cease and desist ourselves, we merely had credible reports of other Patreons receiving them from Warner Brothers. Since WB owns Teen Titans, we decided it would be unwise to try a game with one of their properties.

As for our next project, we announced it here:

We've put almost all our time into finishing Noxian Nights, so we hope everyone will look forward to Kingdom of Deception as we build its foundation.

Call it "teen something titans"......nudge nudge

Gold Stars

Not all games or developers are created equal.

So lets discuss the best works and creators and why they are good.

Lets disregard promise and potential for the moment.

Akabur - He has his own art, there is animation and the characters feel like people. He has completed projects. They can be a little grindy towards the late game.

Fenoxo Fenfen - Despite the games being a primarily text based, they are vast. Despite being unfocused they have a lot of content for everyone... Even if TiTS is ridiculously futa heavy. Again he has a completed project.

GabeWork - Queen Opala has finished games in it's Franchise it has it's own Art. If you don't like overly large breasted women having sex with animals interesting you might find this series to be little dry. Also you are weird. Also this series is curious as it has actual voice work.

Hreinn Games - Noxian Nights is done, it has proper art, corruption themes, tentacles and properly drawn horse cocks. It also has fairly competent RPG style game play.

Kaliyo - Roundscape Adorevia is story complete and has been for months. It has lots of art and covers a lot of ground in the fetish category.

Cypress Zeta - Overwhored is a competent entry but perhaps the weakest I'll suggest. Not so much for the focus on mind control but rather for the weakness of the endgame.

Sierra Lee - The Last Sovereign is not complete and it can still fall apart or fail to meet expectations. Even if it does deflate into the flaccid penis of disappointment at the end it will still be one of the best games on this list.

I think reviews of unfinished works would have to take into account the currently available release,
and then the whole review would immediately be worthless (and should be tossed out) as soon as an update becomes available.

IMO this is how reviews of unfinished games should work.
Otherwise it becomes unfair to the game developer when they're trying to improve and update a game.
An old review might never get updated because the reviewer either doesn't care, moved on to a new hobby, or suddenly dies of a twinkie attack.

haha no problem man! ;)

53 patrons and @ $256, 50% of first goal met in 2 days?
Holy crap.

Call it "teen something titans"......nudge nudge
HAHAHA!

for those who like Futanari games.
Sadly it seems this patreon is "DYING", no update post or comment from them in 3 almost 4 months and has yet to repond to a comment i or anyone elce left for them :/

Last edited:

@B00marrows Thanks so much!!! :D

im finally at +5 patrons since posting my original damsel quest 3 demo

Re: *UPDATE* [8/31] Comprehensive patreon list

Saw a game in Fenoxo, it's called "The fate of Irnia" by winterlook... but it doesn't have much material, maybe less than Summertime Saga, but like this one, I love the art and have the fetishes that I like, the author promised sex scenes for the next build so... maybe you can add this in the next update :)

patreon(dot)com/winterlook

Also... Manitu has a Patreon page, I'm not a fan of GoT (shame, shame, shame) but I really like the art of Manitu :p really cool,

patreon(dot)com/manitu

I see you didn't add "The Fate of Irnia" neither Manitu patreon... Fate of Irnia is in his third build now (in one month) and is really interesting because decisions really matter in this game... I see a lot of potential.

And add Momcest Trainer too if you want... the project was dead but now is alive again :)

momcesttrainer.blogspot(dot)com.ar/?zx=1df4c6ec1f81d865

Momcest trainer doesn't have a Patreon and it appears to be made of stolen Akbur assets.

Momcest trainer doesn't have a Patreon and it appears to be made of stolen Akbur assets.

Neat!
deffiently keeping my eye on that than. HAHAHA!

That game is awesome! Too bad we don't get updates very often ..

I don't see HarDra on the list.

Here is his thread.

http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=29536

He has a new version of the demo out, that I helped him with. Oh, it's now called Bimspread. Some mom-son incest in it.

Last edited:

I don't see HarDra on the list.

Huh, its a bit of a mess but not bad. Ill keep an eye on it, thanks.

Dear OP,

Please put Noxian Nights as the (finished) game of the year in 1st post ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back