What's new

RPG RPG Maker Loli [24ぺーじ / Page 24] 淫魔窟のエクスプローラー / Inma Cave Explorer (RJ265889)

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

RPGM VX crafting/exploration RPG.
Isometric 3D dungeons, male MC versus cute monster girls, with combat rape and RoL (rape-on-loss).

DLsite (jp):
dev's ci-en:

Premise:
Setting is similar to the island explorer trilogy (3rd one's thread: https://ulmf.org/threads/24page-succubus-island-explorer-3-24pe_ji-noekusupurooraa3.12290/)
MC will fend off over-cuddly monster girls, go through numerous dungeons, to unlock the next ones in the world map.
The girls will stll actively use temptation, deception, and straight-up rape during encounters.

The artist's style makes girls look younger than they are, but the game has a clear loli warning label - so does the thread.

However, gameplay and mechanics were completely revised:
- dungeon crawling is now isometric 3D (1st-person POV), Dungeon Master style
- encounters are now random, not limited to a single oponent, and combat is turn-based (with action bars)
- most girls have special events (somewhere in a dungeon) with various rewards should you(?) survive them

Gameplay:
Play the trial. It's LONG and has a whole 15 opponents.
It plays like a typical dungeon crawler.
Dungeons are surprisingly extensive, and a good deal of your time will be spent harvesting for materials, for potions or the next piece of gear.
Materials are collected from harvesting points and as monster drops (monster encyclopedia lists all of them you've found once).
As with previous works, there are easily accessible cheat items to storm through, if that's your thing.
Levels and achivements net you perk points, usable/resettable in your room. You can use a number of different builds for MC.

HP is physical endurance. Some girls are more forceful than others. Climax also hits HP hard.
RP is willpower, used for spells. If it gets too low MC simply won't be able to fight back.
EP builds up withstanding H-attacks. 100 = you cum. Not lethal, but usually a bad idea when/if trying to win.
- Endurance (HP and endurance bonus). Not as useful as one would think.
- Reason (RP and resistance bonus). Often useful to throw leftover points there.
- Attack (damage bonus). Obviously useful.
- Defense (physical defense). Not exactly paramount.
- Magic (spells damage). For mages wannabes.
- Mental power. Counterpart of Defense for H attacks.
- Agility (AP filling). Absolutely mandatory or be a sitting duck who can never act nor escape battles.
- Harvesting (how many times you can harvest from a single point). Keep in mind you need agility to escape.

You can check a perk's effect in the skill menu once it's unlocked.
Most battle skills are gear-dependant. You'll need to craft and wear stuff to have some retaliation potential.

Controls (crawling)
←→ turn
↑↓ forward/back
W/pageDown: opens map
shift: walk/turn faster when held
Z/Enter/Space: confirm
X/insert/numpad 0: menu/cancel

Contents:
Monster girls, reverse rape, combat rape (F on M), seduction/temptation.
Mostly sprites and text scenes. There seems to be special scenes for each girl group - look for the '!' marks out there.
Battles have animated cut-ins (handjob, blowjob, kissing, footjob, titjob, sex, etc.).

The recollection room was implemented in the May 5th patch. Some means to alleviate the grind a bit were introduced as well.

Somewhat full save there https://ulmf.org/threads/24pe_ji-pa...nma-cave-explorer-rj265889.13850/post-1107265

Last edited:
OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I don't like double-posting, but it's out, guys (and mods - @super_slicer I guess? - to move the thread. Lemme know if the DLsite pic is too suggestive for ULMF standards, by the way.).

We really needed the headpats and cuddles in these quarantine times :cautious:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For those of us who don't speak moon; where are the items to make this a breeze?

EDIT: Found them. In the chests right near the character's room. Devious placement!

Last edited:

严神呃呃呃

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Ë,some one can share the game?

piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Damn I have been looking forward to this game. The other two didn't have any animations, but this seems to have some animated cut-ins(this was back when i played the demo a few months back).

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Whats a good way to hook this game? Textractor is having a hard time for me, too much spam messages pop up.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Whats a good way to hook this game? Textractor is having a hard time for me, too much spam messages pop up.
Textractor has a regex filter. You should be able to use that to filter out the spam messages. If you post a few sample spam messages, I should be able to make a regex for them.
I think for previous games it was something like <Character name>\d+/\d+

Edit: I've been using "体\d+(/\d+)?|理\d+(/\d+)?|ACT\d+|EP\d+|[\d: ]+G" as a regex filter.

Last edited:

cacapost

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Textractor has a regex filter. You should be able to use that to filter out the spam messages. If you post a few sample spam messages, I should be able to make a regex for them.
I think for previous games it was something like <Character name>\d+/\d+
I wouldn't be such a bother if the same message didn't show up multiple times. If I filter it out it wont show up at all, which is fine, but a more prefarable solution would be to somehow have the message only show up once and not a billion times at the same time.

OP
S

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Translator++ works nicely. Be sure to uncheck the Scripts, or to edit it manually.
Of course, keep a copy of the original Data folder and refine the most important items like System, Skills, etc.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

I don't like double-posting, but it's out, guys (and mods - @super_slicer I guess? - to move the thread. Lemme know if the DLsite pic is too suggestive for ULMF standards, by the way.).

We really needed the headpats and cuddles in these quarantine times :cautious:
The best way to get me to notice something is to report it. Being in the incorrect sub fits under that so it's okay to use the report system for it. Pic looks fine to me BTW.

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
Well I think I am almost at the end but I hit a Stone door that pirate girls are guarding they won't let you fight the boss unless you answer there password correctly or you will fight endless amount of pirate girls

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i cant figure out where to go in the cave (third level) i made it to the end but all there is is a shortcut back to the entrance. is there a way to zoom the map out all the way, or see a complete map or are we screwed?

edit: ugh, talked to everyone in town. guess someone said something because i now have a new location on the map.

second edit: the grind is just too real in this game. I had to save scum constantly, so i just got the broken weapon in the chest at the inn. the resource grind, the constant threat of leveling down and that FUCKING MOUSE followed immediately by that FUCKING DOG was just too much for me. much smoother and better now.

Last edited:

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Made it up to the dungeon with the pirate girls, but apparently there's a code to get through the steel door? If anyone has any idea, let me know.

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Made it up to the dungeon with the pirate girls, but apparently there's a code to get through the steel door? If anyone has any idea, let me know.
Search the area for events. Some events give hints. The hints give pieces of the code. I managed to find 3 clues and then just guessed on the remaining choices

ajmajm28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
For anyone that has unlocked everything I am missing the second to last girl on the list. I think she is behind the door in the final dungeon but I am not sure how to get into that room.

oopsuhhu

Reputation score
For anyone that has unlocked everything I am missing the second to last girl on the list. I think she is behind the door in the final dungeon but I am not sure how to get into that room.
Here's explain with terrible english
NPC imp tell you how to find the keys(gold coins)
Only at boss stages.
1st : find many cherry blossoms
2nd : find cross shape on the map, and go to south
3rd : find smallest room
4th : find the cannot touch wall

Behind the door, strongest boss wait for you.
(stronger than cheat items)
You must save before

Kotsusai

Reputation score
The password for the pirate dungeon door is, from the first interaction with the the door and numered from top answer to bottom: 1, 1, 2, 3, 1, 3, 2

caterkiller

Lurker
Reputation score
I guess no one wants to share a save I am stuck at the final boss gate not sure how to open it