What's new

[2990] MPSM

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: [2990] MPSM

While a mega link would indeed be appreciated, a little information on to how to download from eyny would be nice for those of us who are unfamiliar with it. While yes we know what the password is... Where do we input it? all the clickable links ive personally found in the post just open what i assume to be a login window for site members. IF thats where we are supposed to put it, then what do we put in the first field?

Sorry for bothering with the questions, but a lot of us sadly do not speak japanese. Thanks for anyone who reads.

EDIT: Alright, figured you have to create an account, which i did. However to login you have to select a security question, and answer it. Completely lost there.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

While a mega link would indeed be appreciated, a little information on to how to download from eyny would be nice for those of us who are unfamiliar with it. While yes we know what the password is... Where do we input it? all the clickable links ive personally found in the post just open what i assume to be a login window for site members. IF thats where we are supposed to put it, then what do we put in the first field?

Sorry for bothering with the questions, but a lot of us sadly do not speak japanese. Thanks for anyone who reads.

EDIT: Alright, figured you have to create an account, which i did. However to login you have to select a security question, and answer it. Completely lost there.
It simply tells you to type eyny in the box. Do you use Google Chrome? It has an option to auto translate any foreign website you visit.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The side also only accept a very limited section of email provider. Btw it is in Chinese ;)

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

The side also only accept a very limited section of email provider. Btw it is in Chinese ;)
Yeah, it wouldn't accept the @mail.com domain, though it did accept @hotmail.com

satoshi1

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Is there a Partial Translation for this game?

sam_159

Demon Girl
Reputation score

It simply tells you to type eyny in the box. Do you use Google Chrome? It has an option to auto translate any foreign website you visit.
Actually, there are several security questions, you have to select one. And since i dont know what ANY of them means... its a bit difficult.

kicaq

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Could someone upload this to MEGA? I can't even use eyny links because i cant download properly from google drive.

blazblue

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I would be grateful if someone could upload a link to last version of the game.
THANKS.