What's new

[2990] MPSM

Raviel891

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: [2990] MPSM

How many battle H scenes are there? I only found one by the men in the first forest, the "ero robot," and the plant boss of that "bride" area.

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

the are the orks and the humans in the new part of the Forest of grief

malroth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a downside to the transformation skill like there was in flame night lily?

Valornim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello and Happy New Year to you,

Someone knows what the quests 6 really is for the Adventurer Guild?

thank you in advance

EDIT: From what I discovered, the 6 has virtually the same objective as the 3.

EDIT: Although no one answered, I will put what I discovered, since I understood the trick.

So they are rapists, but they do not appear in the area if you do not have the quest.

It is in Grief Forest and only because it is what is indicated in the quest. I do not read Japanese, but I can still compare characters.

The first 4 characters of the quest indicates the location: Grief Forest.

The next one is a link between two indications.

The next character indicates that it is in the zones after the bridge.

Finally, the last character indicates that these are the rapists in question. But hey ... there are still lots of areas, so I'll tell you where they are. At one point, you will have a crossroads, head south, and there you are.

Last edited:

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

this is the time we need an walktrough :p call me dumb ,but,im having some issue in advance to other routes :)))) i end in 1 or 2 ,guild quest is supposed have something but keeps saying the same -_-

Mikufan39

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Quest 4 - 6(?) Yowamushi-G's (brownish alien, #29 on forehead) in Bern Burg's basements
I no understand this guild quest, can you tell me with details?
How can go to Bern Burg's basements??

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I no understand this guild quest, can you tell me with details?
How can go to Bern Burg's basements??
These forums are too active so I didn't see this post before and only caught it now incidentally.

I misspoke when I said 'basements' since they appear to be visible on Floor 5 -- taking a quick glance I don't think there is any basement, so just a composition error.

(You should have figured it out by now, but commenting anyway and updated the original post for others' reference.)

traverse

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Blog notes:
Google's website translation seems to work well. The 2nd section (■灼炎の騎士アコス=リリーⅡ■) is about a different game (RJ133508).

Looks like another route was added that opens after True End V, and there's a new underground dungeon below the goddess' tower that's still under development.

I hope any future update doesn't actually require bulldozing through 70+ levels of it...

Might not matter, who knows if/when any of the updates are distributed.

Maker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have the password for it?

Edit: From the version on eyny of course

Last edited:

reaper89

Demon Girl
Reputation score

what do you mean "3th" line right side? where do you click and where is the password?

tiago

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what do you mean "3th" line right side? where do you click and where is the password?
3th line (of the green text ones) idk why the secret to put it here but ,here u go

東方龍翔僅分享於伊莉