What's new

[2990] MPSM

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [2990] MPSM

not only pictures are good, also seems some kind of combat rape, mindbreak/brainwash and ntr.
Eh, who cares about that...

What's important is whether 2990 can make this game more than just a CG Hunt that is their past three games. I mean, why bother putting lewdness stats if it didn't effect anything, not even their dialogues? Either that, or putting lewdness stats, but restrict the gain to the main stories. That's just useless and cheap, if you ask me.

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Eh, who cares about that...

What's important is whether 2990 can make this game more than just a CG Hunt that is their past three games. I mean, why bother putting lewdness stats if it didn't effect anything, not even their dialogues? Either that, or putting lewdness stats, but restrict the gain to the main stories. That's just useless and cheap, if you ask me.
yeah i wish there was more into that stat, but even without it the story in their games still interesting if you ask me. aside that, even though the Mio Quest may be not so popular i still think that game was cool, the fact of how deep u can corrupt character and reaction of npc on clothes.

habisain

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ver1.00 coming in 2 days or so, at 19th.
Correction: It is currently planned to be submitted to DLSite in 2 days or so, on the 19th. It'll be a bit longer than that for the release.

Last edited:

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Been playing through the demo and working on a PT for this, and it looks like 2990 is going back to their roots. TS Quest just had way too many characters to do anything too indepth so I understand why it was the way it was, otherwise it would have taken 5 years to complete. I've been reading 2990's blog pretty regularly and he's aware of all the complaints about the previous 2 titles and he wanted to make this game similar to his first 3 titles, whether it is we'll just have to see.

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Been playing through the demo and working on a PT for this, and it looks like 2990 is going back to their roots. TS Quest just had way too many characters to do anything too indepth so I understand why it was the way it was, otherwise it would have taken 5 years to complete. I've been reading 2990's blog pretty regularly and he's aware of all the complaints about the previous 2 titles and he wanted to make this game similar to his first 3 titles, whether it is we'll just have to see.
Well, not like his first three games is any better than the last two though....

Lucy Heartfillia

Sex Demon
Reputation score

dunno but i love the Mio quest game about that red head girl with lots of costumes, he should make more content to that game imo.

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score

ments

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ehh...

Attachments

fatmancory

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What do I do after I get to errol plain and have the loop event at the brothel? (the one with the black hair girl)

namomo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Linear gameplay, zero interaction or event from townies.