What's new

[2990] MPSM

demidemon

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [2990] MPSM

Linear gameplay, zero interaction or event from townies.
wow it has corruption and brainwash stats but only 1 path?? It would be disappointing if theres only 1 ending/route\

EDIT: seems like 2nd play through will allow more routes

Last edited:

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Great game, it's very similar to knight of flame Lily Akos. Now I hope for a good soul to make a partial, that would be really helpful:)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So in the end it's just another CG hunt linear story, huh...

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Now I don't know what to think...
I don't think Teaz likes any 2990 games from what it sounds like. If you liked the first 3 2990 games I think you'll like this one.

Dufoe

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I understand why people would think this is a bad game. You have a huge route with a moderate amount of h-content that you have to work for.

I would strongly recommend getting a full save straight away, setting up the machine translation and going to the gallery mode to view the scenes one after another in their progression. The top section with the enemies you can fight is my favourite.

doomulol

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

how can i make the girl be slut?.. mostly i only got monster scenes and blonde guys scenes end 1

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

how can i make the girl be slut?.. mostly i only got monster scenes and blonde guys scenes end 1
You Don't
Clear the bro friend and bandit route then go for 3rd route
then when fighting a kidnaper lose the fight.
Enjoy

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You Don't
Clear the bro friend and bandit route then go for 3rd route
then when fighting a kidnaper lose the fight.
Enjoy
Is not something you must make something before so the scene comes!

wkit23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Save game for those who need.

5 endings. Different endings will only comes out after you complete the other ending.
To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. I was choosing to buy between this and 堕ち姫ルーシア物語... Damn linear gameplay...

Attachments

robertohen

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hi guys I'm really stuck with this quest Idk what to do :confused::confused::confused: THANKS!
Edit: Nvm I found it thanks :)

Cadgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Having all sorts of issues creating the PT and it's giving me a massive headache. As it stands I'll have to re-do everything from scratch using the binary method and it will end up taking massive amounts of time away from my full translation project so I'm going to throw in the towel. If anyone else wants to do a PT for this game feel free.

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone :(

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Having all sorts of issues creating the PT and it's giving me a massive headache. As it stands I'll have to re-do everything from scratch using the binary method and it will end up taking massive amounts of time away from my full translation project so I'm going to throw in the towel. If anyone else wants to do a PT for this game feel free.

I'm sorry if I disappointed anyone :(

Hey man, shit happens!! Don't worry:D

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

by the way I'm stuck too in the brothel loop. There's only that subquest to find the thief in the underground sewer, but I can't find him nowhere. I've explored in every single corner of that dungeon:mad:

seireitei92

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

by the way I'm stuck too in the brothel loop. There's only that subquest to find the thief in the underground sewer, but I can't find him nowhere. I've explored in every single corner of that dungeon:mad:
What loop? care to explain which Quest are you now?

Moongazer

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Do i need all 4 ending before i can get 5th ending route?? My save only missing Ending 1 lock.

EddyBrock

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What loop? care to explain which Quest are you now?
I think It's the final quest for the hypnotist route. I enter inside the brothel with a ( ! ), some cg , some talking, then there's what it seems a bad ending, but the game goes back before I enter in the brothel, so I really don't know what to do