What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

BigShark01

Reputation score
Does anyone know how to get the "play 2" and "play 18" scenes? This overall thread really helped me with this game, I am only searching these two to complete my collection

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Play 2 should be in "The Place Where Shizuki Is" after you've played with her a lot and she's fallen in love with you. I don't remember just how much you have to play with her....but I do believe it's quite a lot.

Play 18 is either in the underground area jails or the room roach girl opens up for you. Can't remember which....and could even be neither. Just try playing with her anywhere you find shackles.

conmeomaydrm

Lurker
Reputation score
Hi, I'm stuck at getting Midori up. I can't find "special A-jurisdiction" anywhere. Now I'm at the end of the game (beating off 3 bosses 3 scenes and be friend 3 animal girls already! ). Please help!

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Examine Midori's capsule with Shizuki in your party and talk to her. Eventually she'll talk about how it'll be embarrassing for her to wake up with you watching. So leave Shizuki there, walk out to the town and use the tree in the house you found bug-girl to teleport back. If you got the landslide event before....teleport to the house, fight the mob next to the car near the landslide and then teleport back.
When you get back, the capsule should be open and Midori talking to Shizuki. Highly recommend saving before you leave alone, cause you won't be able to save once her capsule is open and from there you have to make important decisions that can affect the ending you get.

Rikuvn

Reputation score
hey can anyone help me know the walkthourgh of this game plsss

heyy can anyone help me with the walkthourght of this game?plsssssss

Laffeyz

Reputation score
Please keep the discussion English only.
Hola, ¿podrías ayudarme con la parte de ajuste de dióxido de carbono?

1602060454305.png

rpx

Reputation score
Does anyone have a saved file of the finished game with a true story? [All girls saved, decision making, and all saved endings/true].