What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シヅキのいる場所 ツイート

Does anyone know how to unlock this two scenes and the "了" achievement?

I've tried very hard and got almost every ends but still no clue about them:(
First pic: In the city or hospital, just go inside the store and play with Shizuki.

Second pic: This one can only be done if Shizuki is not pregnant. So, if you've gotten her pregnant (she lactate during H scenes and gain levels) you'll have to start a new game or go back to a save file before she was. Head to the store in the city and buy the medicine for 1k. Head back to starting area and with Shizuki in your party, use the medicine. Go next to your sleeping pod and play with Shizuki.

Achievement: I've already explained that a few posts above yours. You just have to see all the scenes.

I can explain 9 Character statistics?

as gold is achieved? I have 3000
I think you're asking about the stats and what they do right? ok, I'll explain as they appear top to bottom/left to right.

Attack power: Your regular damage. Higher this is, the more damage regular attacks, plant skills and weapon skills do.

Physical defense: The higher this is, the less damage you take from physical attacks and weapon skills.

Negative energy: Basically magic attack power. The higher this is, the more your mp drain skills and fire skills do.

Mind protection: magic defense. The higher this is, the less damage you take from fire skills and mp drain skills.

Brute force: I....honestly don't know WHAT this do. None of the girls get very high for this stat.

Speed: Higher it is, more likely you'll attack before the enemy. (Note that the 5 ST aoe skill will ALWAYS go last regardless of how much speed you have.)

hit rate: How likely you will hit your opponent, start's off at 98. I believe 1 point = 1% and any amount above 100 lowers enemy chance to dodge.

Dodge: How likely you'll dodge an enemy's attack. 1 point = 1%

critical: chance of getting a critical attack. 1 point = 1%

As for gold, you obtain gold by either finding it (gotta check EVERYTHING) or selling unneeded items to the village's store.

@ken
It's already been explained...more than once I believe... how to start h scenes. After that it's just experimenting in different places to see if there's something new. The more difficult ones to find are also already in the thread.

Last edited:

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

First pic: In the city or hospital, just go inside the store and play with Shizuki.

Second pic: This one can only be done if Shizuki is not pregnant. So, if you've gotten her pregnant (she lactate during H scenes and gain levels) you'll have to start a new game or go back to a save file before she was. Head to the store in the city and buy the medicine for 1k. Head back to starting area and with Shizuki in your party, use the medicine. Go next to your sleeping pod and play with Shizuki.

Achievement: I've already explained that a few posts above yours. You just have to see all the scenes.
Oh crap, I have already impregnated her >_>

Thank you very much for the help :D

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

i really want this game to be translated so much
at least menu and stat+skill+item would help me playthough alot

because i keep fucked up with bn point and point for up skill+stat everytime

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

new game :V

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Oh snap, it looks like this dev is going to be using the new version of WolfRPG for this. As much as I like their previous game (the one I'm posting in the thread in) I don't know Japanese, and rely on a translator to make sense of things...

Certainly hoping someone figures out a way to hook text from the new WolfRPG, at least.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh snap, it looks like this dev is going to be using the new version of WolfRPG for this. As much as I like their previous game (the one I'm posting in the thread in) I don't know Japanese, and rely on a translator to make sense of things...

Certainly hoping someone figures out a way to hook text from the new WolfRPG, at least.
I just hope they use custom sprites for the whole game, I haven't played a game in the new wolfrpg that I know of....but wolf in general has the worst sprites. They are ridiculously tiny and looks like something from the 8-bit era.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

np Dragonpaladin figured this one out.
Japanese knowledge and curiosity got the best of me I am afraid.

8-bit era.
The above is true for a lot of sprite game, classics they call it. And all the wolf editor looks 8-bit era which is pretty em - well, classic?

Fortunately, this circle does the story and atmosphere well despite the limitation of the engines. So time to dive in and regret going to hospitals once again. (I will never look at hospital grind fests the same way again)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The above is true for a lot of sprite game, classics they call it. And all the wolf editor looks 8-bit era which is pretty em - well, classic?
I'll say the usually RPG maker sprites look more 16-bit era than 8-bit. Most of my fondest memories in RPG has been in 16 to 32 bit sprite games, so I'm all for it! But 8-bit....outside of devs like Acerola and Sugar Star who uses custom sprites....it's really hard for me to get into wolf rpg games. Especially ones with sprite sex....it looks more funny than anything.

Fortunately, this circle does the story and atmosphere well despite the limitation of the engines. So time to dive in and regret going to hospitals once again. (I will never look at hospital grind fests the same way again)
Don't mention that damn hospital, until I figured out that awesome gear combinations where I had near unlimited SP to spam shield and that attack all skill.....that place was pure hell. It was so satisfying choosing the option to let the roach girl die and killing her myself in one of my runs. I felt bad afterwards.....but at the time felt so gooood.

Forgot to mention this but, seems we have a centipede main heroine this time? And the artist is using AE instead of his own animation. Hmm...not sure how to feel, I wouldn't mind a combination of the two but I don't think I will like it as much if it was just pure AE.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

I'll say the usually RPG maker sprites look more 16-bit era than 8-bit. Most of my fondest memories in RPG has been in 16 to 32 bit sprite games, so I'm all for it! But 8-bit....outside of devs like Acerola and Sugar Star who uses custom sprites....it's really hard for me to get into wolf rpg games. Especially ones with sprite sex....it looks more funny than anything.

Don't mention that damn hospital, until I figured out that awesome gear combinations where I had near unlimited SP to spam shield and that attack all skill.....that place was pure hell. It was so satisfying choosing the option to let the roach girl die and killing her myself in one of my runs. I felt bad afterwards.....but at the time felt so gooood.

Forgot to mention this but, seems we have a centipede main heroine this time? And the artist is using AE instead of his own animation. Hmm...not sure how to feel, I wouldn't mind a combination of the two but I don't think I will like it as much if it was just pure AE.
i still did not complete this game yet because of her

she follow me and keep fuck around the hospital
and make monster notice and chaseing me
and active some bullshit to make more chaseing

i still don't know way to go in hospital
i just keep go random room around and roach girls just getting me trouble

(i remember i just come in some kind of control room
and roach girls just came in and press everything in control
and active all robot and ran off....
that was how i get faked+ still don't know how to turn off that shit)

only one good thing in hospital was the kid room
you can have more and more sex scene with you waifu
but don't go in pool room left because you will get fucked
by some kind of boss monster in thare

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unfortunately defeating the pool boss is mandatory. It's roughly about the point where the game REALLY starts to churn out the bullshit, at least in regular progression. The village boss had plenty of bullshit too in retrospect (though I liked how intentionally giving yourself insomnia almost neuters the 'nothing' enemies), but that was a boss so it arguably gets a pass.

I think I recall having the dog-girl's sword really helped me at the time, with its passive ability to reduce the enemy's magic-attack-equivalent on normal attack. I think I had Shizuki with the bodysuit too, obtained from that control room with all the alarms and the random security-robot encounters - it turns into a shop where you can turn in all the Bn resin you hopefully saved up after you make it to the console and turn off the alarms.

The worst part about the pool boss was really the burning ailment it can do... Shield-type weapons allow one to extinguish fires for free, but that's still a turn wasted at least.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unfortunately defeating the pool boss is mandatory. It's roughly about the point where the game REALLY starts to churn out the bullshit, at least in regular progression. The village boss had plenty of bullshit too in retrospect (though I liked how intentionally giving yourself insomnia almost neuters the 'nothing' enemies), but that was a boss so it arguably gets a pass.

I think I recall having the dog-girl's sword really helped me at the time, with its passive ability to reduce the enemy's magic-attack-equivalent on normal attack. I think I had Shizuki with the bodysuit too, obtained from that control room with all the alarms and the random security-robot encounters - it turns into a shop where you can turn in all the Bn resin you hopefully saved up after you make it to the console and turn off the alarms.

The worst part about the pool boss was really the burning ailment it can do... Shield-type weapons allow one to extinguish fires for free, but that's still a turn wasted at least.
Shizuki's heals will also extinguish the first fire debuff. But if it's the worst one, yeah use the shield or the item to get rid of it.

I bypassed that by trying to keep the defense bubble up or stun/silence locking bosses. When it goes well, they rarely get anything except regular attacks in.......when it goes well.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's going to be a toss-up, since the first game by an old developer with a live 2d or 3d is usually a leap of faith.

Swim-pool boss's biggest issue is the upper tier burn effect. As KHTA said, keeping it silence-locked and things will go well. If you don't ... well, use the fire-extinguisher equivalents sooner rather later.

Dungeons wise - hospital is the worst by far, especially for the players who did it on hard. That skill with multi-hit was the only saving grace - kept my sanity up even while roach girl screws me over. (I recall open the door before I killed the monster and got roach girl killed. I blinked and experienced a very mixed feeling for myself. 'eh? - ha? -oh ok. Em, I am probably not supposed to have done that ops.' - that mixture of oh it's finally over? and omigawd I messed up do I have to do this all over again orz)

The game's design around limited mp and bn was amazing to say the least. Always keeping you on edge and screwing you over with those massive mp drain on Shizuki.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's going to be a toss-up, since the first game by an old developer with a live 2d or 3d is usually a leap of faith.

Swim-pool boss's biggest issue is the upper tier burn effect. As KHTA said, keeping it silence-locked and things will go well. If you don't ... well, use the fire-extinguisher equivalents sooner rather later.

Dungeons wise - hospital is the worst by far, especially for the players who did it on hard. That skill with multi-hit was the only saving grace - kept my sanity up even while roach girl screws me over. (I recall open the door before I killed the monster and got roach girl killed. I blinked and experienced a very mixed feeling for myself. 'eh? - ha? -oh ok. Em, I am probably not supposed to have done that ops.' - that mixture of oh it's finally over? and omigawd I messed up do I have to do this all over again orz)

The game's design around limited mp and bn was amazing to say the least. Always keeping you on edge and screwing you over with those massive mp drain on Shizuki.
That final run to the last hospital boss fulled with mobs who do nothing buy spam the strong mp drain.....on a bad run, I watched them drain well over 5k mp from shizuki.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

That final run to the last hospital boss fulled with mobs who do nothing buy spam the strong mp drain.....on a bad run, I watched them drain well over 5k mp from shizuki.
That damn part is why I started using Shizuki's invulnerability bubble on herself rather than using it on the MC... Having the roach-girl's helping hand in the last few hospital fights was a blessing, too.

Also, the pool boss can be silenced? I can't recall having managed to silence him/them/it/whatever in my tries, but it's probably because I haven't actually tried very many times... While confirming for myself is probably the best approach, I don't think I can stomach replaying the game for now. Too much mental pressure...

This game had a story that interested me, though, so I'll be looking forward to the developer's next game regardless of the graphics or gameplay. Hopefully someone managed a way to hook the new WolfRPG by then, since I still can't properly read Jap...

Soljer13

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Can anyone re-up this on mega?

kingkeve

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

If you're too lazy to complete the game, here's the unlocked scenes (via the main menu)
this is a bit late but where the heck do you put the save file?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Been following the new game for awhile in blog, and I have to say I can't wait for this!

As always, the MH is loli but this time not an oppai loli like Shizuki or a ninja oppai sometimes-loli-sometimes-not like Miko.
There is also a succubus (maybe) heroine and a huge breasted girl recently shown. If she'll be another heroine or not is unsure, but the new animations that I was skeptical about the the start of this project.....now looks great! It's been so long since Shizuki came out and I have a great urge for another 305 Labs game.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
This game has been moved to the H-Section for deletion due to a lack of gameplay explanation. If you wish to preserve this thread, PM a moderator with an updated description.

Edit - Thread moved back.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
305 Labo's new game has a title now (継ぐ者のコドク) and a PV on chobit.

It's being advertised as a QTE game and they just ended recruitment for testers so hopefully the game isn't long for a release. Can find the page to their blog .
Gotta say I like how smug the new MH looks. Since I don't quite know the battle mechanics or story I'll hold off on making it's own page.