What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

D-D

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The new game got announced on dlsite along with a demo. Apparently it's supposed to come out this month.

The demo is ok so far. The QTE combat allows you to mitigate or outright evade attacks. There's the basic press arrow keys in the right order QTE and also a timing QTE where you press Z or X when either the red or blue circle are in the right position.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
How the heck do I save up so much money? Also how do I restore my MP?

Edit: you get MP from the first dialogue option with the girl

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How the heck do I save up so much money? Also how do I restore my MP?

Edit: you get MP from the first dialogue option with the girl
You get money from finding and selling items as well as checking stuff such as drawers and pots......but this is much like a survival horror......unless you do major grinding the amount you can make will hit a ceiling. The game wants you to really think before spending.

Also do note that Shizuki is giving you her MP to restore your MP, though it's like a drop in a bucket when you compare your max MP to hers....you should be mindful to try and avoid MP lost as much as possible.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
I figured that out and it's making me worry a lot, how do I refill hers then?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I figured that out and it's making me worry a lot, how do I refill hers then?
You don't. If she runs out of mp, you are pretty much screwed but you have to either play really horribly or get really screwed over RNG wise to achieve that. And after the many hours of playing I did there's really only one area where you can REALLY get screwed over....likely it's only in the last room heading to final boss. Read through the thread for details.

edit: oh, forgot to add.....unless you're trying to get the scene for it....do not let the MC's MP hit 0.

Last edited:

Cum Commando

Reputation score
This is fuckin art, seems Lisa inspired
Really wishing I could read Japanese, how do I light up the village underground?

Edit: Torch past the bridge.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
RIP, dead torrent(?) no gallery in sadpanda. This always happens when i find some old gems.
life is torment.
oh its just 750 yen in dlsite, and IS on the english site, unlike some.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
So is the dog girl just gone if you lose to the axe monster?
It killed her, evident by the blood stain left over. If you want her ending or the best ending, you have to win the fight on the first try.

hellwaiken

Lurker
Reputation score
cant find roach girl looked everywhere just where she. i hate hospital that absurd spam enemy rng every 2 steps

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
game got fully translated in dlsite-eng

but no pirated yet ._.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
What the hell, when did that happen? Well, it'll be uploaded to the usual channels soon enough. I didn't even see a developer post about this though...

Sitas

Reputation score
I hope for a translation of Kodoku the Successor as well.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wow, this is great news and sucks at the same time. The JP site version got the game correction but did not have the English added....so I would have to re-buy the game in other to enjoy it.
@Mikufanboy I can only hope.....since it flew in under radar I doubt we see it anytime soon. The fact that it's been out for 2 months without a word means that the usual channels probably don't even know about it. I would LOVE to be proven wrong on this though....I really want to play this in English as well as their other two games.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
I'm just surprised it was done completely silently. No post from the creator, no update history on dlsite ENG, not even a peep for the only source we get from the developer. I have to wonder if the creator is really bad at advertising or he doesn't have the ability to invest in it, yet somehow got this English translation and forgot to talk about it on his blog. Perhaps some fans translated the game for him was all. Here's hoping the translation quality is good.

blerghit

Reputation score
I got it from eng dlsite, can confirm the translation is bad, most likely MTL with some fixes.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Yeah, I got it too. The person was either using a machine/dictionary translator or was a non native English/Japanese translator. Well, either way I suppose it'll have to do as I doubt anyone else will service 305lab. I have to admit, I'm dreading replaying this title a bit for the grind, but I'm happy to finally read the story.

It's worth noting the dlsite ENG page says: (Please note that this is not a native translation)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
lol some of the description on items are freaking golden.
I knew that the healing items were "water" but man......I didn't expect them to be the water they were.

Thanks water: Water dripping from her important place across the hills = A. Sweat from breasts or B. Love juice
Spring water: Water that springs from the base of the arm = most likely underarm sweat.
Sweet water: Water containing sighs = Not really sure about this one, sighs come from mouth so saliva?
Memory water: A drop of emotion overflowing from eyes = Tears.

The translation isn't good but it's far easier to understand then when I used the translator on the original game. And since I don't have to look outside the game to read, I'm fine with this. A proper translation would have been preferred but hell if I'm gonna be picky!

Clain

Reputation score
Do not ask for a game for ANY reason. Asking for or alluding to links to game downloads is prohibited. Failure to follow this rule will result in an immediate 1 week ban.
Anyone knows where you can find the Japanese pirated version of the game?