What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: シヅキのいる場所 ツイート

Still no sign of the roach girl and i restarted because the last save i have she did die (i checked all over the hospital before the elevator) is she outside? or in the egg room?

Edit: DO'H didn't think of using a blunt on the doors of the houses

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could anyone make a list of what you can buy from every shop kinda in the dark on that...

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Bwahaha, some have already finished the game and I'm basically waiting, and I quote, "for the stars to align during a full moon while a meteor shower is happening" in the very starting areas. Heck, the only boss I've managed to beat is the "priest" in the church.

Though I just recently managed to poison-cheese the dual gun monster just south of Shiduki's place to get 30k$ worth in drops, so things would probably change after this. Probably.

By the way, did something change with the version updates? I'm playing ver1.01 here, and I only have 70Bn from the start + 70Bn from the capsule + 92Bn from gun monster, and the strongest sword in the village shop costs me 35k...

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Bwahaha, some have already finished the game and I'm basically waiting, and I quote, "for the stars to align during a full moon while a meteor shower is happening" in the very starting areas. Heck, the only boss I've managed to beat is the "priest" in the church.

Though I just recently managed to poison-cheese the dual gun monster just south of Shiduki's place to get 30k$ worth in drops, so things would probably change after this. Probably.

By the way, did something change with the version updates? I'm playing ver1.01 here, and I only have 70Bn from the start + 70Bn from the capsule + 92Bn from gun monster, and the strongest sword in the village shop costs me 35k...
Easy mode been added and some bug fixes idk what else though

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok, it seems that the only I need to figure now is how to progress her pregnancy and get the final H scene.

You somewhat got the idea, even if it seems to be accidental. You're suppose to take full advantage of status effects in this game. Silence and parazlye mostly, but sleep and poison comes in handle to.

The best thing for you to do is: First, look at your gun like a cash item not a weapon. Get a melee weapon from the village....whether it's the pitchfork, axe or wooden sword and get the dog girl in your party. Kill the mobs there until 5-7 and take down first village boss.

With that power-up head over to the cathedral and sex up rat girl...before leaving to save, make absolutely sure you kill the two in the other room....otherwise they will combine and cause you a major headache. After that leave, and come back to get rat girl and start killing any reappearing mobs to get her at least to 3-4. Now the priest boss should be cake.

Return to start area and kill the gun monster (cheesing is still a victory!) and go to the village and sell ALL 3 guns and get you that shiny 35k weapon. Visit the city and in the houses and sell all the meds they give you, nice thing to know is if you're under 100 max hp the booth will give you meds and if you're low on hp it will give you creams. Don't know if it's repeatable though. This should net you the last bit you'll need to get 22k armor. Then happy crub stomping everything! ....until you reach that one bastard...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you are correct, the above has been updated. Though I am not sure whether it's due to the version update or not.

With that power-up head over to the cathedral and sex up rat girl...before leaving to save, make absolutely sure you kill the two in the other room....otherwise they will combine and cause you a major headache. After that leave, and come back to get rat girl and start killing any reappearing mobs to get her at least to 3-4. Now the priest boss should be cake.
Major head-ache has been caused.

Ok, it seems that the only I need to figure now is how to progress her pregnancy and get the final H scene.
Requirement for best end/the scene you are probably missing.

1) Need a 1k 'drug' that allows pregnancy.
2) H in the capsule/save area
3) Clear the game on best result (12k?)
4) Have all the heroines saved (Midori into a tree)
5) Chose Shizuki at the ending
6) Final end contains that scene.

There's another pregnancy involving red-hair

1) Beat red-hair
2) Take the item from her
3) Do not kill her
4) H her
5) Equip the item
6) Fight with Shizuki
7) Defeat Shizuki

Last edited:

Poiya

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Man, this game is so hard, but the story makes long runs worth it, until rng screws you of course.
Just a quick question, saving the dog girl is beating that one boss with the axe right? And if you lose she's basically gone forever?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I think you are correct, the above has been updated. Though I am not sure whether it's due to the version update or not.

Major head-ache has been caused.

Requirement for best end/the scene you are probably missing.

1) Need a 1k 'drug' that allows pregnancy.
2) H in the capsule/save area
3) Clear the game on best result (12k?)
4) Have all the heroines saved (Midori into a tree)
5) Chose Shizuki at the ending
6) Final end contains that scene.

There's another pregnancy involving red-hair

1) Beat red-hair
2) Take the item from her
3) Do not kill her
4) H her
5) Equip the item
6) Fight with Shizuki
7) Defeat Shizuki
It was number 1+2!! Damnit, I got my Shizuki pregnant from repeated sex.....cryptic as always this dev. Had to start a new game to see it.

Ah I didn't have the ending pic with all the girls, so thanks for that too.

Last edited:

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Why I can not see the h scenes with blue hair? once the scene determined place made?

You can become pregnant with blue hair?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Why I can not see the h scenes with blue hair? once the scene determined place made?

You can become pregnant with blue hair?
Q: Why I can not see the H scenes with blue hair?

Silly A: As far as I know, there's no way to change hair color. Sadly, you'll have to be satisfied to see h scenes with green hair instead.

Real A: Because you're not triggering them. There's a talk menu when Shizuki is in your party. One of them trigger h scenes.

Q: Once the scene determinded place made?

Silly A: Eye hav no eye deer wot u jus askeded.

Real A: I really do have no idea what you're asking.

Q: You can become pregnant with the blue hair?

Silly A: Of course not, you're a guy silly. A guy with green hair.

Real A: Yes you can impregnate all of the girls in the game. Shizuki (who you are calling "Blue Hair") can be made pregnant either by using the medicine or random chance every time you have sex with her.

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Q: Why I can not see the H scenes with blue hair?

Silly A: As far as I know, there's no way to change hair color. Sadly, you'll have to be satisfied to see h scenes with green hair instead.

Real A: Because you're not triggering them. There's a talk menu when Shizuki is in your party. One of them trigger h scenes.

Q: Once the scene determinded place made?

Silly A: Eye hav no eye deer wot u jus askeded.

Real A: I really do have no idea what you're asking.

Q: You can become pregnant with the blue hair?

Silly A: Of course not, you're a guy silly. A guy with green hair.

Real A: Yes you can impregnate all of the girls in the game. Shizuki (who you are calling "Blue Hair") can be made pregnant either by using the medicine or random chance every time you have sex with her.

Somehow the H scenes are not playing out for me, I just get a static image

like waking to sleeping in the capsule?

Dragon248

Sex Demon
Reputation score

There was a new update for this game.

1.05 どこでもセーブのシステム追加、演出バグ微修正、体験版機能制限追加

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Somehow the H scenes are not playing out for me, I just get a static image

like waking to sleeping in the capsule?
On the very first H scene you get, the game asks you how you like to view h scenes.

First option: Every time you view a scene for the first time in a play through it will be shown fully. Every other time it will be shortened.

Second option: Only scenes you're viewing for the first time ever will be shown fully. Every other scene will be shortened.

Third option: All scenes are shortened.

Fourth option: All scenes are skipped.

You can change this anytime in the option menu after first h scene.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Unproductive post incoming:

Screw the Hospital area and everything inside it especially from that god forsaken swimming pool and onwards (the robots ALMOST get a pass because of how shiny the Bn stuff are) mostly thanks to all the rage inducing sanity destroying MP trolling shit with the possible exception of the roach girl because she's one of the waifus and gotta catch save them all. Also screw self-buffs missing, thanks RNG for your everpresent impartial hatred.

Rant end.

That aside, at times I wonder if it would be more productive to have Shiduki/Shizuki (I have no idea which is the more "correct" translation) stay in her home like the hiki she usually is because of all the MP trolling I'm receiving, but then I realize how badly I'm getting torn up by enemies like the swimming pool boss without her fire resistance ability (partially; it reduces the Flaming Dark Cross anti-HP move to manageable levels but doesn't do jack shit to that bullshit lv2 blaze) and the overall helpfulness of having an extra hand to help out with healing items and whatever. Then my lore junkie side calls out that she needs to be there because she needs to comment on everything, which I can't refuse.

I should prioritize the ST+10 bodysuit.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Unproductive post incoming:

Screw the Hospital area and everything inside it especially from that god forsaken swimming pool and onwards (the robots ALMOST get a pass because of how shiny the Bn stuff are) mostly thanks to all the rage inducing sanity destroying MP trolling shit with the possible exception of the roach girl because she's one of the waifus and gotta catch save them all. Also screw self-buffs missing, thanks RNG for your everpresent impartial hatred.

Rant end.

That aside, at times I wonder if it would be more productive to have Shiduki/Shizuki (I have no idea which is the more "correct" translation) stay in her home like the hiki she usually is because of all the MP trolling I'm receiving, but then I realize how badly I'm getting torn up by enemies like the swimming pool boss without her fire resistance ability (partially; it reduces the Flaming Dark Cross anti-HP move to manageable levels but doesn't do jack shit to that bullshit lv2 blaze) and the overall helpfulness of having an extra hand to help out with healing items and whatever. Then my lore junkie side calls out that she needs to be there because she needs to comment on everything, which I can't refuse.

I should prioritize the ST+10 bodysuit.
lol I had that idea too, just leave her...and didn't turn out well at all. The first few parts weren't bad....but later parts will eat you alive if you try and solo. And yeah the focus and counter buffs miss quite often, however the "hit then defend" and "hit then physical protection" always work even when the attack misses.

The hospital is a nightmare unless you have the right set-up. +ST armor for Shizuki, frying pan and either 35k weapon or dog girl's weapon, face protector for mc and not wearing armor that slows you down. Do this and you can pretty much walk through the second part of the hospital. Start with which ever sword you have and use the 5 ST move to hit all enemies and have Shizuki protect you. If you're lucky, you'll get the auto focus and not miss. If not, you can just pick off the left overs. If you're out or low on ST, switch to frying pan and use it's 0 cost aoe.

If you just hold back on using Shizuki's protect to once a battle, you'll never run out of ST as she should get a 4 ST regen at the end of battle while only spending 3. After figuring out this combo, the random battles was nothing more than exp fodder. During the walk to the final hospital boss, use her protect on herself....that move those damn guys use will eat her mp like crazy.

Don't waste Shizuki mp or st on moves other than healing, curing status problems, restoring your mp and the full protection move. They might look shiny, but in the end the full protection is her absolute best move.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

...Game cleared, best end (I think) get.

All heroines saved, all heroines chooseable, Shizuki chosen; bonus CG image featuring all 5 heroines obtained. Final score, 18351.

That was one heck of a ride, and despite all my rage in certain parts of the game, I'm glad to have been part of it... Though I probably won't have the willpower to play through it all over again, not now at least.

In particular, I'm missing the congratulatory address (second last "scene" on the list, between Gameover 5 and Shiduki's pregnancy scene), though... Probably either because I was too lazy to find all the Hscenes, I haven't chosen all the endings yet, or because I haven't actually fought (and won against) Shizuki's red-haired counterpart En yet. What is a "perfect clear" anyway?

P.S. Serious kudos to Dragonpaladin and KHTA for all the help; I most likely wouldn't be able to get Best End otherwise with my current mentality.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

...Game cleared, best end (I think) get.

All heroines saved, all heroines chooseable, Shizuki chosen; bonus CG image featuring all 5 heroines obtained. Final score, 18351.

That was one heck of a ride, and despite all my rage in certain parts of the game, I'm glad to have been part of it... Though I probably won't have the willpower to play through it all over again, not now at least.

In particular, I'm missing the congratulatory address (second last "scene" on the list, between Gameover 5 and Shiduki's pregnancy scene), though... Probably either because I was too lazy to find all the Hscenes, I haven't chosen all the endings yet, or because I haven't actually fought (and won against) Shizuki's red-haired counterpart En yet. What is a "perfect clear" anyway?

P.S. Serious kudos to Dragonpaladin and KHTA for all the help; I most likely wouldn't be able to get Best End otherwise with my current mentality.
You've completely cleared the game. Watched all endings, see all game overs, gotten all h scenes. 2 h scenes require physically attacking and then raping (second option NOT first) the rat girl and bug girl...which will require another run through. Good luck with that.

I've thought about trying one more time to see if I could somehow achieve 20k final score.....that thought didn't last long.

naruto15164

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I can explain 9 Character statistics?

as gold is achieved? I have 3000

ken878

Reputation score

Anyone got a guide or info on how to get the H scenes?

ffviplayer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to unlock this two scenes and the "了" achievement?

I've tried very hard and got almost every ends but still no clue about them:(

Attachments