What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: シヅキのいる場所 ツイート

Besides the guns is there a weapon with a multi hitting skill?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so bn point (or bullet gun) are have limit to it
you can get it by use skill drain sp midori or kill mob use a gun

now i know what is drain skill is
you need a point for up startus to the loli tree girls in upstair to get that
but i think drain mp doesn't mean suck mp enemy
you still lost mp by use it anyway :L

and what is the best weapon + part in this game?
some ppl recommand to buy a weapon 7k and armor 12k

which i have no idea how the fak to get that
go to mouse girls world and use her to spam loot item to sell??
and what is her skill name anyway? someone said
if you can go into final part of mouse girls world
you will get her skill loot item but i don't know skill name :l

yea i really feel sad for her all girls got really good ending
...except her
that last scene is ruined everything
she just want to be with captain damn it
I've already cover the point that the drain doesn't give you mp and the Bn limitation has been mentioned repetitively through the thread.

7k weapon and 12k armor is for early game leveling but by end game you'll want better gear. The weapon from the dog girl (THAT WAS RECENTLY MENTIONED), the 33k weapon and the 22k armor, the 60k new gun, there's also parts you can spend your Bn on in the hospital that will give you some really nice negative stat prevention pieces. From what I learned, the best thing to do is not use the gun at all and use up all the bn for the items instead or until you get the better gun.

By checking EVERYTHING. There's a huge amount of money, items, weapons and armor that are lying out in the open with no indicator saying they can be grabbed. You should by instinct be checking any and everything you can reach, even if it just looks like decoration. I've found my first few sets of weapons in the village by doing this. A pitch fork, a axe, a pot shield, a chair...yes a freaking chair, a wooden sword....all of it just sitting there blending with scenery. I found at least 10k in coins just checking dressers, book selves, etc. I've found tons of medicine in the city and hospital that all mostly useless yet sells for 500 gold.

@everyone
Becareful what you equip though. Some of them, as I just discovered, might lessen your max MP or ST. The gold crosses you get from cathedral lowers max mp by 10 points and the bn parts I mentioned lowers max ST by 1. I'll find out and post what the one that gives max ST +10 downside is but I'm guessing it's max mp. Perfect for Shizuki....not so much for you.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So I'm guessing that if you run out of Max MP you turn into those monsters? Might also explain the solder girl's ending and the pills in the hospital that decrease your max MP. People started taking them and turned into monsters! And if you run out of MP you turn into a tree. Maybe there's some hidden ecological message here since what the monsters do to attack your MP is pollute you. I wish I could read the story...

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Becareful what you equip though. Some of them, as I just discovered, might lessen your max MP or ST. The gold crosses you get from cathedral lowers max mp by 10 points and the bn parts I mentioned lowers max ST by 1.
No worries, unequip them and you get them back. Unlike pills and such.
Usually you end up with a decent amount of MP/ST that the Reduced max MP or ST disadvantage is ignorable.

MP = Heart

Those who uses up their MP greatly damage their heart.
Those who lost all of their MP lost their heart.
---
Those who lost all of their MP becomes the monster we are fighting in the story as shown by Bad End 2.
---
Those who uses up their mp is equivalent to have taken severe mental damage and goes into a coma. Which in certain language is called 'plant-man' and applies here.
---
The below is just a guess with Midori's scene reinforcing the guess:
The reason why human who uses up their mp (as opposed to losing their mp) turns into tree is because Shizuki protected them by planting the 'seed' into them. She is indeed the cause of human becoming trees as asked by Midori.

However, this prevented the humans from becoming monsters in game. In fact, the fruits of the trees that you pick up all over the place is the heart of the host. By the act of absorbing them and returning them to Shizuki, you are basically returning the hearts to the Goddess who has given them.

Shizuki is probably similar to (Coatlicue, goddess of fertility, life, death and rebirth)
Fertility - Tree of Life giving birth to humanity
Life - Humanity that flourished
Death - Those who became monsters and has to be eradicated
Rebirth - Those who becomes trees and will be reborn

Again, guess based on mythology, need to clear the game for the 'high score' end for a proper explanation I would imagine.

^ Confirm the above, Shizuki is a Goddess, regathering all the hearts/MP and creating a new world. Those who became tree (and harvested their fruits) are saved, those who became monster are abandoned.

There is an alternative good end for Midori. \o/
Conditions are making her into a tree so she can be saved + finishing the game.

Update: Finally done - best end get. Now I can do the other endings and take a break from having my SAN decreased. Final Score: 17598

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok... i beaten the brain boss(?) and now i'm stuck i haven't got a clue where the roach(?) girl is or what the password to the locked door next to the hall of the brain...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok... i beaten the brain boss(?) and now i'm stuck i haven't got a clue where the roach(?) girl is or what the password to the locked door next to the hall of the brain...
The roach girl knows. If you can't find her, she's most likely dead or you didn't give her the fruit earlier.

If she hasn't been following (screwing you over), than she's pissed at you cause you didn't give her the fruit.

If you did give her the fruit but don't have her in your party.....check the room where there was two red barriers in a glass room. If you see a blood spot next to a grey door....well, that was her.

Oh forgot one, make sure you see all of her hospital scenes before going into the elevator. If not, well she can no longer get down there.

Now for my own questions: I seem to be doing something wrong, I have yet to wake up Midori even after beating the whole game. Also, where is this black vehicle you're suppose to have a location H scene for?

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The roach girl knows. If you can't find her, she's most likely dead or you didn't give her the fruit earlier.

If she hasn't been following (screwing you over), than she's pissed at you cause you didn't give her the fruit.

If you did give her the fruit but don't have her in your party.....check the room where there was two red barriers in a glass room. If you see a blood spot next to a grey door....well, that was her.

Oh forgot one, make sure you see all of her hospital scenes before going into the elevator. If not, well she can no longer get down there.

Now for my own questions: I seem to be doing something wrong, I have yet to wake up Midori even after beating the whole game. Also, where is this black vehicle you're suppose to have a location H scene for?
Thank you for the answer and to answer your question remember the 3 trucks in the garage (2 have a yellow top) the black top is the one you can enter.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thank you for the answer and to answer your question remember the 3 trucks in the garage (2 have a yellow top) the black top is the one you can enter.
In the hospital? I could never open that door.

J300mer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love how bland her reactions are.
"Oh, would you look at that. I've been impregnated."

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I love how bland her reactions are.
"Oh, would you look at that. I've been impregnated."
You should see what she says when the roach girl dies.

"Oh look it's dead. Let's go Kin." pretty much sums it up.

Edit:
Someone mind sending me a SS of where the garage is? I swear I've been everywhere and have yet to see it.

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In the hospital? I could never open that door.
one of the elevators in the red light rooms should lead you to the garage (exact one is 2 rooms before the terminal that holds the 6(?) monsters in barriers/cells) if that doesn't lead to the event than idk what the event does.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

one of the elevators in the red light rooms should lead you to the garage (exact one is 2 rooms before the terminal that holds the 6(?) monsters in barriers/cells) if that doesn't lead to the event than idk what the event does.
Just checked every single elevator, each one tells me there's no power.

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Just checked every single elevator, each one tells me there's no power.
You tried the elevator just a bit right of the teleporter? I'm sorry if i'm not being as helpful it just hard to tell when/if something seals itself becomes impossible to work until ng+.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You tried the elevator just a bit right of the teleporter? I'm sorry if i'm not being as helpful it just hard to tell when/if something seals itself becomes impossible to work until ng+.
Yeah, I'm about to give up on my first run and just try again in my second (which I'm pretty close to getting to that part in the game anyway).

And yes, I repeat. Every. single. elevator. The ones unharmed as well as the ones broken. And not one worked. I wouldn't be surprised if it was that damn roach girl who did it but there was no indicators saying she did.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now for my own questions: I seem to be doing something wrong, I have yet to wake up Midori even after beating the whole game.
She wakes up in the room where you select endings

Also, where is this black vehicle you're suppose to have a location H scene for?
1st Red Room - South - between two teleporter where the coach girl locked you up. If that no longer works, then using the computer at the last Red Room locked up the elevator.

End Game Gears
I've beaten the game with:
Dog Girl Sword/Village Frying Pan
22k Armor/70 Bn Face guard

The ideal composition for melee is probably
Dog Girl Sword/Village Frying Pan
60k Armor/70 Bn Face guard
180 Bn Battle Armor on Shizuki

180 Bn Fire protector isn't a must with Shizuki in party for heals. But it does a very good job of reducing fire damage and immunity to being burned.

Using gun is unsuggested in game, the equipment you can get in game for Bn (battle suit, face guard, or fire protector specifically) is significantly better than whatever the gun's damage offers. But it does allow you to have easy time with some boss.

MVP: Dog Girl Sword is absolutely amazing in every way to describe it.
Passive: Chance to focus
Active: Chance to silence, chance to reduce enemy spell damage, increase damage/critical for alternative attack, increase protection against darkness

That sword when you use it makes every weapon outside of a shield (for aoe) and a blunt weapon (for doors) pointless.

Bn total: 315
Give me a heads-up if I missed an event. Otherwise:
70 (Start)
70 (From sleeping capsule)
92 (Starting area boss)
75 (From Midori Tree)
8 (From the opposite side of the Bn creation room)

Totaling 315 from my play through.
It's not even enough to get 2 battle suits.

70 Face Guard
180 Battle Suit
Are probably the best purchase.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

She wakes up in the room where you select endings
Edit: Nevermind I'm just an idiot. Shizuki specifically tells you to go out alone and walk around....wow.

Oh and I finally saved dog-girl....as you said, the stars have to align on the night of a full moon while a meteor shower is happening to beat that fight.

Not sure why dev would even throw in a 1-hit fight without a fool proof way to win.

Last edited:

Papanomics

Lurker
Reputation score

The scenes are pretty good. Something seems awfully dark about this game though. Wish I knew the story.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The scenes are pretty good. Something seems awfully dark about this game though. Wish I knew the story.
Just humanity at it's old game of destroying itself and the hero having to go save it that's all. Classic.

Except the author of the game is fricken awesome at creating atmosphere and scared the hell out of us at the specific horror scenes.

Oh and I finally saved dog-girl....as you said, the stars have to align on the night of a full moon while a meteor shower is happening to beat that fight.
Congrats~ For the record, my first fight against that thing, I died in one hit too. But I was exploring the area and just thought of it as an event fight like everyone else.

Then dog-girl did 200 damage on my first real attempt, and I saw the hp bar move... \o/

Not sure why dev would even throw in a 1-hit fight without a fool proof way to win.
I believe it's one of those optional bosses to acquire the strongest weapon in game. And the dog-girl sword is by far the strongest weapon in game.

Tactics wise:
Like you planned, you have 4 turns of invincible if you have Battle-suit on Shizuki.
You also have a slim chance to dodge with focus on. (which requires 33k sword since you have no time to buff)
Your poison does 400+400 per turn, and it takes around 8~10 turns to kill it.
Add in physical immunity with a shield.

It's plausible. At least you and I did it, but yeah, the stars really have to be aligned so the boss doesn't use fire spell and hit you with it when you don't have invincible on.
For the record: I did it without battle-suit Shizuki, and I quote: "the stars have to align on the night of a full moon while a meteor shower is happening"

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just humanity at it's old game of destroying itself and the hero having to go save it that's all. Classic.

Except the author of the game is fricken awesome at creating atmosphere and scared the hell out of us at the specific horror scenes.

Congrats~ For the record, my first fight against that thing, I died in one hit too. But I was exploring the area and just thought of it as an event fight like everyone else.

Then dog-girl did 200 damage on my first real attempt, and I saw the hp bar move... \o/

I believe it's one of those optional bosses to acquire the strongest weapon in game. And the dog-girl sword is by far the strongest weapon in game.

Tactics wise:
Like you planned, you have 4 turns of immunity if you have Battle-suit on Shizuki.
You also have a slim chance to dodge with focus on. (which requires 33k sword since you have no time to buff)
Your poison does 400+400 per turn, and it takes around 5~10 turns to kill it.
Add in physical immunity with a shield.

It's possible, but you need dodge like 3~5 hits and pray the boss doesn't nuke you with the fire spell.
I didn't do as planned....the swimming boss at hospital was spamming their fire spell and I got so pissed that I just tried to take him down without getting battle suit. I will get it in my next play, since I lost 4k mp from shizuki just trying to get to final hospital boss....damn spamming random battles. With that I would have had a final score of 12-13k.....

This game seriously need a new game+!! I have one more playthrough I have to do due to possibly killing roach girl...needed that cg....so I couldn't get her ending. Last play, I want to get a perfect clear (10k points at end), her ending and the last location H (somehow missed this one, the hint is vague as hell but I have an idea where it's at) then I'm done.....seriously dreading doing that fight again.

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I didn't do as planned....the swimming boss at hospital was spamming their fire spell and I got so pissed that I just tried to take him down without getting battle suit. I will get it in my next play, since I lost 4k mp from shizuki just trying to get to final hospital boss....damn spamming random battles. With that I would have had a final score of 12-13k.....
No wonder you added full moon and meteor shower lol. But yeah, that's why I suggested fire-protector, for that swimming boss specifically and other places where fire spell is spammed. (no where as bad as swimming boss who does the 2nd stage fire immediately)

For those enemies, you need to use the 4 ST multi-hit skill, preferably with dog girl sword or 33k sword triggering focus. They have exactly 40 hp, hence usually your 4 ST 1 shot with focus (or chance to 1 shot without) them.

This game seriously need a new game+!!
I am being a goody-two shoes on my play through and not bothering to collect the bad end ones. Not sure the break point for best end, but anymore above 12k should do? Either way, I wouldn't mind a NG+ that gives you more Bn to start with. - oh and a special gift per ending you completed.