What's new

RPG WolfRPG [305開発部 / 305 LABO] シヅキのいる場所 ツイート / The Place Where Shizuki Is (RE186585, RJ186585)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: シヅキのいる場所 ツイート

No idea about Bad end 3. Bad end 4 is losing in the city/hospital area where the cockroach girl sets off an alarm and summons these hand robot. Bad end 5 is losing to those robots randomly appearing in the village area. Also, in the hospital, the convenience store sells a stronger(?) version of the gun you get for a lot of money but it also uses Bn. Might be a good idea to save the Bn during your playthrough.
You mean 2, 3 is by losing all mp. The "tip" for 2 is losing while out of heart? Not quite sure what that means, as I'm sure it's not quite translated correctly.

Personally, I used the money to buy the 33k weapon and 22k armor in the village.....cause I totally forgot that money had a point in this game and was still using the stuff I found. Would you believe I easily beat the mobs that was causing me no end of grief in the village afterwards.

Also, a really good idea I thought of but can't put it into practice this run is a certain skill some weapons get that causes you to attack a weaker than normal but faster and auto puts you in defense that same turn. With a nice max hp, max mp, atk, def build...you should be able to tank through the game. Though at the price of longer fights.

I personally haven't used my gun since getting the sword in the house where the dog girl is. sitting on 114 BNs right now. may save them for later, or just use them to craft stuff in the hospital...no way I'm getting the money for the new gun.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I meant. The best sword they sell in the village has a chance to give you an attack buff each turn. Sort of not enough to one shot the tougher enemies unless you crit, so it's basically for grinding while you use your tank equipment for the deeper areas. I used all my Bn trying to beat the red head back at the beginning so I would have wasted a lot of money buying the new gun.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I meant. The best sword they sell in the village has a chance to give you an attack buff each turn. Sort of not enough to one shot the tougher enemies unless you crit, so it's basically for grinding while you use your tank equipment for the deeper areas. I used all my Bn trying to beat the red head back at the beginning so I would have wasted a lot of money buying the new gun.
Is she even defeatable? I'm doing just as badly against her now as I was at lvl 1 with no gear.

Also, where do you find the dog girl after she saves you?

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Going to pop in with a few hints, while wondering why the hell they implemented infinite spawn mobs in the hospital area.

1) Church area is the easiest one to clear, you only need the 22k armor and 7k sword from village that grants you para resistance/def. Do note you wanna duo with the mice all the ones with 'blue gaze' that drain % mp.
2) Near the end of the church area/before the sewage, you can enter a broken house that has the frying pan. This is a good and free shield that you can do 4th command (focus + attack up) then do 6th command (aoe attack which is 100% to hit with focus)
3) Doing the above lets you quickly gain levels in the 3rd village area with infinite spawn of robots.
4) Arguably, you need 180 Bn to get the fire protector which makes you immune to 'on fire' status alignment and a cheaper (70?) face guard which makes you immune to 'darkness/daftness' ... rip gun usage basically.
5) Hospital should definitely be left last, it's long as hell and annoying due to infinite spawn.
6) Keep a few of those 'unique pills' from hospital area. There's this one status alignment (confusion) that apparently nothing but it can remove.
7) The mice, before you bring her to the final location, can use her 2nd skill to search for items. It's one of the only ways to farm gold in game and it's slow.

Spoiler based hints:
1) Defeating Midori gives you 25 Bn, MP drain her instead unlocks a scene and nets you 75 Bn
2) Every 'ending area' for sub-heroine nets you an enormous amount of mp.
3) Bn wise so far: (90 start, 90 from in starting area, 92 from first area enemy with mgs, and 75 from Midori)

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Going to pop in with a few hints, while wondering why the hell they implemented infinite spawn mobs in the hospital area.

1) Church area is the easiest one to clear, you only need the 22k armor and 7k sword from village that grants you para resistance/def. Do note you wanna duo with the mice all the ones with 'blue gaze' that drain % mp.
2) Near the end of the church area/before the sewage, you can enter a broken house that has the frying pan. This is a good and free shield that you can do 4th command (focus + attack up) then do 6th command (aoe attack which is 100% to hit with focus)
3) Doing the above lets you quickly gain levels in the 3rd village area with infinite spawn of robots.
4) Arguably, you need 180 Bn to get the fire protector which makes you immune to 'on fire' status alignment and a cheaper (70?) face guard which makes you immune to 'darkness/daftness' ... rip gun usage basically.
5) Hospital should definitely be left last, it's long as hell and annoying due to infinite spawn.
6) Keep a few of those 'unique pills' from hospital area. There's this one status alignment (confusion) that apparently nothing but it can remove.
7) The mice, before you bring her to the final location, can use her 2nd skill to search for items. It's one of the only ways to farm gold in game and it's slow.

Spoiler based hints:
1) Defeating Midori gives you 25 Bn, MP drain her instead unlocks a scene and nets you 75 Bn
2) Every 'ending area' for sub-heroine nets you an enormous amount of mp.
3) Bn wise so far: (90 start, 90 from in starting area, 92 from first area enemy with mgs, and 75 from Midori)
how to drain mp??
is this look like heart attack i just use to the mouse girls??

Last edited:

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Aaaaaaaaagggh, I like games with plot and this one is no exception, and a jigsaw plot really makes me motivated to piece together the pieces... But the game is so unforgiving it's really hard to progress. Ahhhhh.

...By the way, for the bad end because of "losing heart", has anyone tried overusing the special moves that cost your max MP to use, learned from the red-haired girl as usual?

And on the topic of the red-haired girl, she apparently sells MP drain moves as well. I never tried it myself, mind, as MP is too precious for a goody-two-shoes like me.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The developer updated the game and implemented an easy mode, among with better H Scene hints and bug fixes. I'm sure it'll appear soon.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The developer updated the game and implemented an easy mode, among with better H Scene hints and bug fixes. I'm sure it'll appear soon.
Ah, a classic. You have my respects for using that pic.

@4lurk3r
That.....actually makes sense! I forgot about those skills since losing max MP was like a huge "oh hell no!" to me. I still have my save for the end of the game, I'll test it out on the pure physical attack mobs. Don't bother with the "drain" mp skills, I thought it would take from the enemy and give to you.....yeah no such luck. edit: Tested and you're spot on, having your max mp reach 0 gives you ending 2.

Also redhead is surprisingly easy to take down once I used my head a bit. She's highly weak against your sleep skill than you just use the max fire based skills (Max MP 2 is best, but if you have a lot of ST you can also use the ones that just cost MP) until she's dead. Negative Energy moves doesn't knock you out of sleep (found out by watching a enemy hit me with one while sleep) so you can just keep blasting her until you get the message that she woke up and just put her back to sleep.

I think I missed sleep 1/10 times I've used it.

Last edited:
OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Game was updated to 1.04, here's the link.

EDIT: He forgot to change the MAGNET URL, whoopies. All fixed.

Last edited:

revenant281

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Was anyone else freaked out by the underground of the dog girl village O.O sheesh that spooked me since i didn't know until recently you can see where the ghosts(?) are by the blood spots on the ground...

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Was anyone else freaked out by the underground of the dog girl village O.O sheesh that spooked me since i didn't know until recently you can see where the ghosts(?) are by the blood spots on the ground...
Heh, wait til you meet the final boss there.

Fight is best viewed with the lights off and you sitting no less than one foot from the screen.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So with the update came the Omake option to see normal and ending CGs. After using the full gallery save I got to say, the female solder's ending is so fucked up. This developer is so infuriatingly good, I wish this was more of the norm in H games... Animation, unique monsters and a heavy storyline with bountiful amounts of H content. It's a real shame most people don't recognize and support this talent.

Last edited:

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Game was updated to 1.04, here's the link.

EDIT: He forgot to change the MAGNET URL, whoopies. All fixed.
I still can't get the magnet link to work. Is there anywhere else I can find the torrent?

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I still can't get the magnet link to work. Is there anywhere else I can find the torrent?
Probably due to the encryption on site. You'll have to copy/paste the magnet url to your torrent client manually.

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Probably due to the encryption on site. You'll have to copy/paste the magnet url to your torrent client manually.
Already tried; it just says

Downloading From :magnet:?xt=urn:btih:29C8BFC516A247EC218CE7A6E2B49DBFDEEA83A0
Waiting for DDB initialization...
Searching...
Metadata download created
Trying secondary lookup service
Secondary lookup failed: no sources found
Found 0

and then gets stuck.

Edit: Well, tried downloading µTorrent instead of Vuze/Azureus, and that seems to be working.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Also redhead is surprisingly easy to take down once I used my head a bit.
Thanks, that helped me take her down without using max MP at the cost of 4 stamina drink and 5 fruits.

Also, where do you find the dog girl after she saves you?
Actually regarding the dog girl:

*cough* - I was playing around in the fight against that big boss and then the following happened.

1) Dog girl actually hitted with dark blade for like 200 damage
2) ... if it can be damaged, it can be killed right?
3) Used 33k sword and 'silenced' the boss without getting 1 shotted
4) Somehow 'paralyzed' the boss as well
4) Deadly Poison (400 dot)
5) Poison (400 + 400 dot)
6) Despite silence and paralyze wearing off, I somehow didn't get hit once while using shield 2nd skill which grants physical immunity.
7) 1000 EXP was gained from that boss

Then I got this thingy from the dog-girl.

The fun part of it is, it has focus like 33k sword buff, replaces normal attack with
"Clear Heart"
Cool animation normal attack + darkness defense + chance to inflict silence

There's all sorts of 'interesting' things to discover in this game. Cool factor is real.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks, that helped me take her down without using max MP at the cost of 4 stamina drink and 5 fruits.

Actually regarding the dog girl:

*cough* - I was playing around in the fight against that big boss and then the following happened.

1) Dog girl actually hitted with dark blade for like 200 damage
2) ... if it can be damaged, it can be killed right?
3) Used 33k sword and 'silenced' the boss without getting 1 shotted
4) Somehow 'paralyzed' the boss as well
4) Deadly Poison (400 dot)
5) Poison (400 + 400 dot)
6) Despite silence and paralyze wearing off, I somehow didn't get hit once while using shield 2nd skill which grants physical immunity.
7) 1000 EXP was gained from that boss

Then I got this thingy from the dog-girl.

The fun part of it is, it replaces normal attack with
"Clear Heart"
Which gives you focus + cool animation normal attack + darkness defense

There's all sorts of 'interesting' things to discover in this game. Cool factor is real.
You should have used the shadow version instead. The bastard attacks are random so it might sometimes use the weaker attacks or mp drain on her, but if you have 20 or more ST and some luck it should beat her before then.
I think it costs like 5 mp per turn but at 100 mp that means you can use it for 19 turns before having to eat a fruit.

About dog girl: In other words, I have to make sure I don't lose that fight. Good to know, time to spam the defense skill while she kicks it's arse.

Last edited:

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You should have used the shadow version instead. The bastard attacks are random so it might sometimes use the weaker attacks or mp drain on her, but if you have 20 or more ST and some luck it should beat her before then.
I think it costs like 5 mp per turn but at 100 mp that means you can use it for 19 turns before having to eat a fruit.
Shadow version did ~100 MP damage, I have no idea how much damage it actually did since I don't know her total MP. Hence I went the fire-version and slowly (very slowly) whitled down her hp 50ish / (1% crit/200) at a time.

About dog girl: In other words, I have to make sure I don't lose that fight. Good to know, time to spam the defense skill while she kicks it's arse.
Good luck, that's definitely one of those 'all the stars have aligned' type of luck for me. But otoh, I did it at Lv25, so 'should' be easier to you if you can survive a single hit.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Shadow version did ~100 MP damage, I have no idea how much damage it actually did since I don't know her total MP. Hence I went the fire-version and slowly (very slowly) whitled down her hp 50ish / (1% crit/200) at a time.

Good luck, that's definitely one of those 'all the stars have aligned' type of luck for me. But otoh, I did it at Lv25, so 'should' be easier to you if you can survive a single hit.
Well, I know what weapons give you the absolute defense skill plus I plan on using my Bn to get a piece of armor for Shizuki that gives something like +10 or 20 ST. She also has a absolute defense skill that only costs 1 ST. (whoops wrong info, move cost 3 and lasts for 1 turn)

Last edited:

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so bn point (or bullet gun) are have limit to it
you can get it by use skill drain sp midori or kill mob use a gun

now i know what is drain skill is
you need a point for up startus to the loli tree girls in upstair to get that
but i think drain mp doesn't mean suck mp enemy
you still lost mp by use it anyway :L

and what is the best weapon + part in this game?
some ppl recommand to buy a weapon 7k and armor 12k

which i have no idea how the fak to get that
go to mouse girls world and use her to spam loot item to sell??
and what is her skill name anyway? someone said
if you can go into final part of mouse girls world
you will get her skill loot item but i don't know skill name :l

So with the update came the Omake option to see normal and ending CGs. After using the full gallery save I got to say, the female solder's ending is so fucked up. This developer is so infuriatingly good, I wish this was more of the norm in H games... Animation, unique monsters and a heavy storyline with bountiful amounts of H content. It's a real shame most people don't recognize and support this talent.
yea i really feel sad for her all girls got really good ending
...except her
that last scene is ruined everything
she just want to be with captain damn it