What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [305lab] [305開発部] 継ぐ者のコドク (RJ257653)

bazeeeng

Reputation score
After getting home with kodoku for the first time, tell her that what you are doing is just a greeting. Then advance until she leaves with soldiers.
edit typo.
I think I already got the two scenes there.

Miss the one she got chained 'and got her legs amputated' <maybe I shouldve mentioned this earlier.
Or am I just being dumb?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I don't know the exact steps but I have a good idea. Both of which do NOT involve telling her what you are doing is just a greeting.
1. Do everything right, avoid all the bad ends, once you get to the 2nd city to chase after Kodoku....turn around and leave the city. (Most think this one is correct)
2. Either don't learn the fishing skill or the first question you get when having dinner with her choose the bad one. (Not too sure on this one)

bazeeeng

Reputation score
I don't know the exact steps but I have a good idea. Both of which do NOT involve telling her what you are doing is just a greeting.
1. Do everything right, avoid all the bad ends, once you get to the 2nd city to chase after Kodoku....turn around and leave the city. (Most think this one is correct)
2. Either don't learn the fishing skill or the first question you get when having dinner with her choose the bad one. (Not too sure on this one)
Yup, got the scene.
Thanks.

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
Playing with the patch, I have some thoughts:

- The fight against the Unborn is quite interesting. After a scary encounter where your character can't deal damage to the boss and is constantly attacked by having his throat squeezed, you fight an opponent only he can hit and where you'll lose after five turns. But it turns out they are just playful, apparently. After you actually manage to hit the first time (I spent a while convinced the QTE had 4 inputs instead of three, and ended up losing twice in the fight), the battle goes full on comedy for the last two hits.
- The paralysis thing was annoying, but surprisingly well balanced? Despite being careful with my inputs, I always had enough time to hit everything. I just didn't like how it was forced on you with that superfast QTE.
- Related to that, does buying the medicine from the guy before the expedition give you a third medicine slot and thus the ability to save the third soldier? And do you get anything for it?
- God's realm was a pretty fun sequence of bosses. It took a while for me to get used to God flipping inputs on the side but I managed to do it before losing once. Y.O.U hit me once due to the overlapping inputs, Machina was just a fun romp with fast moving QTEs, the Chicken's eggs forced me to first do the rings before the inputs... And then there was Next. That fucker was my nemesis. I just could not get used to identifying the color of the rings fast enough when the hit area had grown so much. I lost to him three times. Also, the puzzle to finish the last section was just genius.

I also have a question. Are there any ways to get more money at this point? I just managed to pay off the debt, but I'm feeling constrained by the lack of funds. I just finished God's realm, to be specific.

Edit: Okay, now I got the normal and good endings, and my money question seems pretty funny in hindsight. Now I'm gonna need to learn the hard mode timings to be able to do Kodoku's spars.

Last edited:

Phi14

Reputation score
Is there can tell me how to get running iut if money scene?

gruterad

Reputation score
no proper guide is found.any advice on this fight? this after meisa and machina died . they save a god being and able to time travel and redo the the event. question is while facing ruined the second time how to fight it?

Attachments

Arenara

Lurker
Reputation score
no proper guide is found.any advice on this fight? this after meisa and machina died . they save a god being and able to time travel and redo the the event. question is while facing ruined the second time how to fight it?
You need to have learned the skills "inheritted" from your dead party members. All three of them. Also, you don't fight this thing, you block the attack on machina, which should happen automatically. Then on the Kodoku part you need to remember which direction you told her before the mission and press it.