What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [305lab] [305開発部] 継ぐ者のコドク (RJ257653)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Because it isn't tagged as NTR on the official sites. Move over, the only 'NTR events' that happens is actually her either being raped or never being in a relationship with the protag outside of fuck buddies. You can't get NTR'd if there's no love as you are assuming the protagonists role, not to your own feelings but his, and she remains pretty ignorant of things throughout most of the story from what I gather imagery wise. Perhaps a future translation could clarify it.
Oh? I thought we were using general doujin tagging rules.
For instance in hentai manga like with around 250 pages, it has the tag futa.

It only has maybe 5 or 6 pages of futa. It's a weird temporary thing that doesn't mean anything or influence the story in any way, but it still has the tag, because if you want futa content, it's technically there.

I mean... the OP (EDIT: OH! YOU'RE THE OP XD) clearly knew to warn players about the NTR bad end.

It's partially on me, for just seeing a monster girl game and trying it out. (Didn't want spoilers by looking around the game thread.) I'll at least peruse the first page from now on. I wouldn't have even bought the the game if I had seen the blue NTR tag tho...

Last edited:

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Because it isn't tagged as NTR on the official sites. Move over, the only 'NTR events' that happens is actually her either being raped or never being in a relationship with the protag outside of fuck buddies. You can't get NTR'd if there's no love as you are assuming the protagonists role, not to your own feelings but his, and she remains pretty ignorant of things throughout most of the story from what I gather imagery wise. Perhaps a future translation could clarify it.
Yeah, the protag tells her that sex is a form of "greeting." In the gameover where the guards run a train on her, she just effectively treats it like a handshake and is confused at why the guards all seem so excited about it. She gets informed later in the game, obviously, but for the better part of it she's in the dark.

I'd love to try translating this, but I have no idea what I'm doing with WOLF games and this one in specific is weird. At one point I managed to translate a good part of the game dialogue, only to realize that the scenes broke for some reason. If anyone has any ideas on how to translate this properly, just let me know and I'd be happy to take a crack at it.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
That's on one path, and on that path she's never informed of that since there's no later (train with guards lead to bad end). I know there's another ending on that path where she becomes like a mistress to a commanding officer or something and yeah in that one she did come to realize the truth. But that too is on a bad ending that doesn't go far in game.
The other path involves MC teaching her instead that it's between lovers. She does comes to understand what that really means later in the game, as well as the fact that sex makes babies.

Onto the NTR thing, I think 3 bad ends can technically be counted as NTR:
1 where you teach her about love, go to the city after her, but give up.
1 where your laziness makes her goes out to get a job and she gets drugged and stolen by another dude.
1 where she becomes a breeding object for bees.
Hmm.....you can sorta consider the robot girl's ending as NTR as well.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
That's on one path, and on that path she's never informed of that since there's no later (train with guards lead to bad end). I know there's another ending on that path where she becomes like a mistress to a commanding officer or something and yeah in that one she did come to realize the truth. But that too is on a bad ending that doesn't go far in game.
The other path involves MC teaching her instead that it's between lovers. She does comes to understand what that really means later in the game, as well as the fact that sex makes babies.

Onto the NTR thing, I think 3 bad ends can technically be counted as NTR:
1 where you teach her about love, go to the city after her, but give up.
1 where your laziness makes her goes out to get a job and she gets drugged and stolen by another dude.
1 where she becomes a breeding object for bees.
Hmm.....you can sorta consider the robot girl's ending as NTR as well.
I hope I don't come off as rude, but that's kind of just splitting hairs wouldn't you say? If the content's in the game I would've just avoided the game entirely. That's not to say the game's worse or is bad btw. It just means I'm personally not interested in those types of games.

Does the game have that kind of content. Technically yes. It's the reason I brought up that doujin manga a while back. Tagged futa, only has like 10 pages of futa in a 250 page doujin. The content's there for the people who want it.

I'm also confident that the people who enjoy that content would also be able to enjoy this game if only they could find it through the tagging process. That's all I'm saying.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Don't worry, no rudeness there that I can see. My post was more of info dump then saying yay or nay to NTR. Honestly, I don't really care if you play the game or not and care even less for the reason why. BUT if you are going to decide, I would much rather you make that decision based on the facts. Really the only reason I posted.

Last edited:

Kariudo321

Reputation score
Unfortunately it looks like I'll have to use Wolf RPG Editor to translate it which means this is gonna be slow and arduous. I've got one H-scene translated, but it's kinda annoying to figure out who's speaking with some interactions thanks to the lack of name windows.

My whining aside, I'll try and get this done. It's just gonna take some time, obviously, cause I've only ever done doujin translation up to this point, but I'll try to get it done.

PICO

Cthulhu
Reputation score
sad story
my one and only shitbook i got cant play hcg this game

pick one cg in gallery and its take one loading and my notebook start laging and run very slow. . . and cant click shit

i know the entire game was 2Dlive use on wolfrpg and that make the game so fking huge but i never through that shit would choke my poteto notebook so goddamn hard
so i probably pass this game . . . yet untill i got better computer or some genius person figured to make emulator can run wolfrpg in android

p.s i probably ask weird request here but can someone record video all Gallery in game and sent pm to me please? just like to watch when busy at work

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New information from 305Lab's newest game in the works:
A few enemy and heroines' designs were made and....yup enemies still creepy as hell (woohoo!).
The interesting thing is he dropped 3 female designs...and the game seem to be going for a amputee thing.

First - A huge breasted goth loli wearing a body suit (?) with doll joints where her knees should be and metal rods for legs. Riding a robot.
Second - A even bigger breasted, red haired version of Shizuka named Kaguya.
Third - A merfolk (?) with her fins or legs and forearms cut off and bandaged (sort of like protag from their first game) sitting on top of a big creature. Chest is bandaged too....I hope it's just a makeshift bra.
Fourth - Huge breasted goth loli again, wearing......goth loli (reason I called her this lol)! Seems to be missing her arms now though, judging from sleeves.

Also @PICO
I'll have your request ready in a bit, sorry bout the radio silence.

fennedrake

Reputation score
Is there any guide on the warehouse puzzles, my smoothbrain can't solve them
Edit: found one, I just need help with the arrow puzzle.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Dev submitted trial for their side project he worked on between their new game. Title is:
" "
or "Magical Girl Shizuki ~ Precious Body Enshrines The Child Of The Phantoms Easily"

Main heroine is once again Shizuki from The Place Where Shizuki is. I'll would make a thread for it but since I have no information besides Shizuki being the MC, it being a stand-alone story not related to The Place Where Shizuki is and the title....I'll have to wait til the trial drops.

OP
Mikufanboy

Mikufanboy

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Wow, I wonder if that means this is an inadvertent sequel to that game, or something. Whatever happens, I'm sure it's gonna good coming from this developer.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Wow, I wonder if that means this is an inadvertent sequel to that game, or something. Whatever happens, I'm sure it's gonna good coming from this developer.
lol
"Stand-alone story not related to that game" ^^

granted that info was gotten with wonder that is google translation, but it should be it's own little self-contained game.

melopopoman

Reputation score
Dev submitted trial for their side project he worked on between their new game. Title is:
" "
or "Magical Girl Shizuki ~ Precious Body Enshrines The Child Of The Phantoms Easily"

Main heroine is once again Shizuki from The Place Where Shizuki is. I'll would make a thread for it but since I have no information besides Shizuki being the MC, it being a stand-alone story not related to The Place Where Shizuki is and the title....I'll have to wait til the trial drops.
lol
After December

Cum Commando

Reputation score
" "

I managed to beat the boss with cheat engine and it leads to nothing. I was starting to feel self conscious but I think it's supposed to be just slightly too fast for you to beat.
I'm also immensely hyped for this.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
You can beat the boss without cheat engine. All those years of project diva finally came in handy.

Cum Commando

Reputation score
You can beat the boss without cheat engine. All those years of project diva finally came in handy.
Someone better than me at something? This is most uncomfortable.
Haha I just hope this isn't the final difficulty or that there is a slider.

fennedrake

Reputation score
What the heck are you supposed to do at the end? The only thing I can really do are the missions and go to the island and talk to an eye. I already got the cave skill at the beginning of the game.

bazeeeng

Reputation score
A bit late here.
I miss this awful scene where Kodoku get chained up by soldiers.
Anyone got any lead for me?

blerghit

Reputation score
After getting home with kodoku for the first time, tell her that what you are doing is just a greeting. Then advance until she leaves with soldiers.
edit typo.