What's new

RPG WolfRPG Loli [305lab] [305開発部] 継ぐ者のコドク (RJ257653)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I am stuck. I get this heart and skull ending where this blond dude takes her. I go over there she kills me and if I dont that is also just a game over. I saw earlier about a fishing skill costing 1000 points and needing it. I looked at her skills after talking to her and I didn't see a 1000 point skill. I chose the third option which is second from the bottom. Not sure if this is the right place to check.
It should appear once she gets comfortable around you. Hmm, well.....I'm finally free from my torture and finished dling the game so I'll have a look. Off of head guess: you're not chatting with her enough?

but damn that 3+ gb.......

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
wait for a save file on this.. to much trouble just bad ends T_T
you can go to the save folder and what I did was open the scene0or1.csv file with notepad and changed to all the 0 to 1. Unlocked all scenes.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
How are you even getting stuck with bad ends? The game literally tells you which options lead to bad ends and even warns you when you try to save...

Seikatsu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Just gonna share this
textractor if any1 who still doesnt know this
use that hook on Wolf rpg if u need more guide just watch its vid (y)

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@Black Thunder
Ok, I think the problem with where you're stuck is that you didn't go back to the research lab after she lets you cut her hair and get new clothes and get the flashback from where you first meet her.
After doing that, the skill was there to learn in the evening.

@Mikufanboy
I'm near the point where I can test out whether or not there's anything different between the bad end with the question at dinner after she becomes use to fish and not getting the skill at all. I'll let you know if the scene is any different.

lol I always thought event leading to first H scene was awkward during demo.....knowing what she says helps a lot to clear that up.

Edit:

@Mikufanboy
The answer is: No.
Whether you chose the bad answer with the skill or don't get the skill at all will produce the same H-scene as if you abandoned her when prompt to go after her. The only difference is in the first two she kills you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
How are you even getting stuck with bad ends? The game literally tells you which options lead to bad ends and even warns you when you try to save...
I can't read the language this game is written in so I am going in blind. When she was taken no matter what I did it was a skull and heart.

4lurk3r

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I've not gotten the actual game yet, so I'm going off information from the trial, but a bullet point walk through:

>Start in a nightmare sequence. You can try to run to the bottom of the screen while avoiding the hands; if you get caught you lose 1/4 of your MP, but this isn't very important right now.
>Loot your home and yada yada, go to the village west of your home and talk to everyone and stuff. The kindly old lady is the game's mission hub central and shopkeep, remember her. You have a debt to her too, but this isn't important right now.
>Accept the only quest you can, receive the tutorial, and head into the abandoned laboratory. You're supposed to collect scrap metal from the shiny places, but we can go deeper.
>Explore everywhere and grab everything you can, and you'll eventually encounter our spunky heroine, Kodoku. Get her on your side (remember to grab the piece of meat over there!) and head back.
>For the next few days, keep on doing missions. For the one with the boar, you can let Kodoku kill the mother boar, or you can scare the boar off with the Fireworks skill.
>Eventually she'll start getting comfortable enough to have her hair cut, get clothes from the kindly old lady, and start sleeping with you.
>After this point, if you choose the Collect Scrap Iron mission (the very same mission you start the game with), she'll ask you to go to the depths one more time.
>Also, you'll be able to head north from the first screen crossroads; after the scene, the bottom selection (父親を殺した or something like that) gets you a gem.
>In the same place you found Kodoku, a scene will ensue, and Kodoku will obtain a gem and a buttload of EXP.
>Your new gem will allow you to learn one single new skill. Get this skill to be able to kick down doors.
>Kodoku's gem will allow you to learn the 1000 EXP skill, Fishing. THIS IS IMPORTANT, GET THIS SKILL FIRST.
>The dinner after obtaining Fishing, she'll ask you if the fish she fished up is tasty. Say yes, obviously.
>After a point, a yellow-star mission will come up. If you haven't done so already, Kodoku will explicitly request you take the Collect Scrap Iron mission.
>Prepare as much as you can before taking the yellow-star mission; you won't be able to access training for a good while after this.
>After finishing the yellow-star mission, head back to your home, find a disturbing revelation, and head back to the kindly old lady. Your destination is east.
>In the camp midway, you can head north into a cave to interact with a skull. One of the dialogue choices here gives you a gem.
>In the city, talk to everyone and everything. One of the books in the library gets you a gem. One guy in the pub wants some of the monster-bee-rabbit drop items, and unlocks a wilderness area north of the city where you can hunt more bee-rabbits. One door you can kick down unlocks a rest area. Another gets you a talk with someone important.
>When you're ready, head to the docks, and pay up to head further east.
>Keep going. Some of the busted-up weaponized roombas will activate as you pass, prompting a fight. Remember their patterns.
>Keep going. Inside the building, you'll fight a mint-condition weaponized roomba. It's hilariously quick, and will avoid all your attacks until you perform a perfect arrow shot (all Greats) and lodge an arrow inside its drive wheel It's the same deal as the busted-up roombas afterward.
>Keep going. You'll fight the Queen, alongside Kodoku. Like the mint-condition roomba, it's hilariously quick, and will avoid all your (and Kodoku's) attacks until you perform two perfect arrow shots. After you do, though, Kodoku is strong enough to win you the fight.
>Cutscene! Reconciliation! Reconciliation sex! The end of the trial, more or less. Anything after this is out of my knowledge for now.

四語千代柳沢

Reputation score
Is there a wiki made for this?
Also, can anyone translate the title to English?

Thanks, in advance.

d3ath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
There's no wiki as far as I know.

Name would roughly be Successor Kodoku

By the by, seem to be a little stuck here. Reached the point where Kodoku says まだ万全じゃない and the mission just ends there. The guide says she needs to know both 大活性 and 熟練, which she does. And both she and Io have all their possible skills unlocked. No nightmares recurring on either part. Is there anything else missing?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I can't read the language this game is written in so I am going in blind. When she was taken no matter what I did it was a skull and heart.
You can't read the pictures of skulls next to the text? Or the loud beep the game makes when you try to save while on a death route?
Skills you unlocked through the story have crystals in the descriptions of them and the only death routes are at the beginning where you can fuck up not getting her the fishing skill and the bee area if you didn't get the AOE skill both of which have crystals in the description of the skill and give you enough EXP to unlock them immediately so you don't even have to grind them out. This game is actually so friendly towards users who can't read the language that there's no excuse to be locked into a bad end.

Last edited:

blerghit

Reputation score
I love the developerts artstyle, and the animations make it even better.
Textractor works great for wolf games, so i can even appreciate the setting/story a bit, though ofc machine tl butchers the fine details.
The unique QTE combat is nice chance from the usual RPG combat, though im only at the first H-event/badend sp it might get annoying later on.
Overall a great game!
ps. Kodoku the cutest!
pps. THe first time sleeping in the same bed is the best scene.

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
@blerghit
Be prepared, the QTE starts as a nice touch, becomes a good challenge for bosses, then become borderline bullshit later in the game.
The ways this dev messes with you during battles is equal parts funny and annoying. The "hide behind the characters" part made me laugh and nearly break my keyboard at the same time.

I truly love this game, the dev tone down a bit (a very small amount) of the creepiness in favor of character development and loads of comedy. Shizuka is still my favorite heroine among the 3 games but Kodoku is a easy second.

Kariudo321

Reputation score
how do i get past the demon girl?
Once you meet her you get access to another gem. Go to the afternoon training and go to the dummy for Io, then get the ability that costs 250. It gives you a passive barrier for some extra defense and a 13SP spell you can use to break her barrier and start the fight proper.

THE THINKER

Reputation score
ScreenShot_2019_0729_02_24_07.png how do i trigger the last option? i tried basically everything. also is there a way to go to the right when you leave home or is there no way? every time i go right theirs a text blocking me

d3ath

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The road to the right is the way to the ruins. You can only go there via the regular mission.
I'm also stuck on that last part, she says she hasn't learned everything, but there is nothing new to unlock

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I combined this OP with a duplicate thread's OP, but the information on this still seems quite sparse. Therefore, this thread has been moved to the H-Section for locking. If you wish to preserve this thread, please PM a moderator with an updated OP.

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
View attachment 24416 how do i trigger the last option? i tried basically everything. also is there a way to go to the right when you leave home or is there no way? every time i go right theirs a text blocking me
From my understanding......she wants you to defeat all of her simulation fights before she fights you for real. Most likely something like a post game super boss, and since some of those simulation fights are utterly insane I'm not even going to try to get this.

blerghit

Reputation score
ARGH! The bees!
The 7 bees battle really had me baffled until i realised that 1 of them was getting atacked by all the others, and the gameover happened when it died.