What's new

[Complete - Full] [62studio] Lust Friend (RJ234434) translation

Detra456

Reputation score
Yep, it looks like I have version 1.09 as you said. Well that's a awkward situation xD

XenZen

Reputation score
Offtopic Discussion - Game discussion in Translation section
How to be friend with the emprres i already talk in the order from
1.how are your body
2.Are there no other way
3.There is no point of this
4.Lets change the future together
5.lets be friend
And what is the last??
I didn't know how to be friend with the empress

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
Here's LF TL10, an updated and hopefully final version of the translation. This fixes various mistakes from earlier versions including typos, mistranslations, untranslated text, inconsistent line spacing and lines too long for the text box.

I'm attaching the translation here due to the attachment size limit and attachment number limit preventing me from attaching it to the OP. Because of the size limit, it's split up into two zip files ending in a and b. Unzip both and apply them one after the other.

Attachments

Mick2000

Reputation score
image 1.png
game not working after applying patch 10. saved the original file and re-apply every single patch from start, completely fine up to patch 9, still break after this patch 10.
for record, i already unzip the patch 10 A and B properly in that order. and my game file is version 1.08 which supposedly the most up to date version according to Dlsite
also why OP have double patch 9? it confuse me but i still unzip and apply both and it seems to work fine

Last edited:
OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
View attachment 45183
game not working after applying patch 10. saved the original file and re-apply every single patch from start, completely fine up to patch 9, still break after this patch 10.
for record, i already unzip the patch 10 A and B properly in that order. and my game file is version 1.08 which supposedly the most up to date version according to Dlsite
also why OP have double patch 9? it confuse me but i still unzip and apply both and it seems to work fine
LF True End title screen.png
Sorry, forgot to mention something important: this translation patch is for Version 1.09 (DLsite's version history is out of date, but you can still download 1.09 from there) and , save files from previous versions don't work with it. Your problem might stem from the same cause.

Downloading the latest version of the game should fix this problem (my translation is literally the files I have in my copy of the game). Alternatively, if there's enough demand for it, I might release an alternate translation just for 1.08.

Huh, I have no idea why there's two of LF TL9. I've removed one of them now.

Troy168

Reputation score
I should let you know that for some odd reason, the busty phantom cg will not load at all. Regardless if I tried to examine the CG of the normal fight or her temptation fight. Only by teaming up with the maid that busty phantom would appear in the cg.

Busty Phantom not appearing proof.png

Just for the record. I'm using Version 1.09 as well as your latest translation patch. I've even downloaded the latest version from DLSite again and the results are the same.

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
I should let you know that for some odd reason, the busty phantom cg will not load at all. Regardless if I tried to examine the CG of the normal fight or her temptation fight. Only by teaming up with the maid that busty phantom would appear in the cg.

View attachment 45320

Just for the record. I'm using Version 1.09 as well as your latest translation patch. I've even downloaded the latest version from DLSite again and the results are the same.
I'm getting that error as well. I tried looking at the game files both directly and in Translator++, but I can't find what might be causing it. Does anyone else have an idea?

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
my ver is 1.08 and the cg works fine dont know if that will help you find the problem

well redownloaded the game the cg works in jap but when i put the translation it did not work anymore

Last edited:

Troy168

Reputation score
my ver is 1.08 and the cg works fine dont know if that will help you find the problem

well redownloaded the game the cg works in jap but when i put the translation it did not work anymore
So in a way, seems like the translation has a bug that prevents the busty phantom cg from being shown. Though that's a guess on my end.

Ragnarok_Avatar

Reputation score
I had the game for about a month, and it only took me today to just try only applying LF TL10 a and b, and it finally worked

OP
Green Thoughts
Reputation score
It took a while, but I finally figured out the source of the bug. For some reason, "おっぱい妖怪" in some of the coding lines (the lines which call up those CGs) was wrongly translated to "Busty Phantom", causing the game to look for files which do not exist. A couple uses of Replace fixed that.

Here's a link to the MEGA with the updated translation:

Troy168

Reputation score
I have tested the translation and I can confirm that the busty phantom does appear for both normal and temptations.